India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

missing Rabert Mona friendship (Page 2)

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
More than friendship...Im looking for lost brains. seems like they are no where to find.

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by sujataraje

he can never be a good friend..when he can not understand or respect his childhood friend..how can i expect him to be a good friend to zoya whom he met just some days ago that too once or twice...he lawys helped zoya or asked her help when he needed it or he was getting benefits..be it rashids case or asad and his MU...when did he help zoya????and first he should value and understand those relationships what he is already having rather than starting a new one with zoya...and do not think i am saying all this after yesterdays episode...i always noticed this..

very true...i used to like Ayaan's character bcoz he was the bindass carefree type person...bt now he has turned into a self centered person with no regards of others... I expected him to help Zoya...understand her pain and give her some company...after all that she has been thru...she desperately needed the company of a friend...one who would understand her and her pain and help her overcome it... bt she got nothing...m really mad at Ayaan AngryAngry

Zoya-Ayaan relation is not that deep and Cv's also dont want to make it like that.. Ayaan never understood Zoya.. They have fun, do shayri, do stupid plans, laugh but Ayaan can not understand Zoya's pain.. Their friendship, at lest till now its like hi-bye type..Whenever Zoya tried to help Ayaan, holi, engagement, it was all about Asad not really Ayaan..  Only Asad can understand Zoya.. Even if Asad is reason for Zoya's pain right now, still only Asad can understand Zoya's pain even in this state..And only Asad can bring Zoya out of this.. That's why Asad and Zoya are soulmates..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysAsYaDreA

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Ayaan and Zoya were fun to see. Maybe if he had tried to understand Zoya yesterday I would've felt a little bad for him. I feel Zoya and Rashid have a better understanding (emotionally). Ayaan has always loved Asad so he doesn't really care to see things from Zoya's POV. Now Ayaan's circumstances are changing his character (even the way he acted with Humeira shows that)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

vashg Senior Member
vashg
vashg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

You are forgetting one point before Zoya's friend he is Asad's brother.. He loves Asad more than anyone.. So I dont think he is doing wrong in ignoring Zoya and more desperate to talk to Asad.. Yes, I am disappointed because he is not understanding Asad, does not trust and justified Asad in wrong way..But thinking about Asad and not Zoya at this point is totally understandable..Ayaan-Zoya friendship is still not that strong, they helped each other few times but they are still not connected deeply, Asad is only connection between them..

I agree with you, he was more concerned for Asad because their bond is greater than his r'ship with Zoya. Also I'm not jumping to conclusions about the comment he made that Asad did not want to marry Zoya because the point is that Asad never verbally expressed his feelings to anyone not even to Zoya. I mean Ayaan is not some mind reader.

Edited by vashg - 25 June 2013 at 3:22pm
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

he can never be a good friend..when he can not understand or respect his childhood friend..how can i expect him to be a good friend to zoya whom he met just some days ago that too once or twice...he lawys helped zoya or asked her help when he needed it or he was getting benefits..be it rashids case or asad and his MU...when did he help zoya????and first he should value and understand those relationships what he is already having rather than starting a new one with zoya...and do not think i am saying all this after yesterdays episode...i always noticed this..

very true...i used to like Ayaan's character bcoz he was the bindass carefree type person...bt now he has turned into a self centered person with no regards of others... I expected him to help Zoya...understand her pain and give her some company...after all that she has been thru...she desperately needed the company of a friend...one who would understand her and her pain and help her overcome it... bt she got nothing...m really mad at Ayaan AngryAngry

Zoya-Ayaan relation is not that deep and Cv's also dont want to make it like that.. Ayaan never understood Zoya.. They have fun, do shayri, do stupid plans, laugh but Ayaan can not understand Zoya's pain.. Their friendship, at lest till now its like hi-bye type..Whenever Zoya tried to help Ayaan, holi, engagement, it was all about Asad not really Ayaan..  Only Asad can understand Zoya.. Even if Asad is reason for Zoya's pain right now, still only Asad can understand Zoya's pain even in this state..And only Asad can bring Zoya out of this.. That's why Asad and Zoya are soulmates..

Asad and Zoya are soulmates...no doubt abt that bt Asad has alsways misunderstood Zoya...each and every time he has pointed the finger at Zoya as if she is the one who is wrong all the time... they are both completely different from each other and that is why they complete each other... Asad is able to understand her pain only becoz he knows how his own mother felt when she was betrayed by Rashid...and the fact that he loves Zoya so much and that nw he has hurt her... this is the pain he is feeling...which is quiet obvious...

bt wat m astonished abt is the fact that despite wat happened Ayaan did not even bothered to talk to Zoya...atleast call her once... Wenever Ayaan needed help, Zoya was there for him, be it for Asad (engagement and holi) or be it for Rashid (jail)... infact Ayaan even confessed about Humeira's feelings for him to Zoya and Zoya helped him then and there...so its not like that they r not good friends... but the link between them seems to be cut off... may be it is the CVs fault who bring up Rabert Mona frnship to their wish... or may be they have developed the character of Ayaan such that hes not really concerned abt Zoya... well watever it is...if only Zoya had told Ayaan abt Tanu and her evil plans...or Ayaan had called up Zoya and then gotten to know abt Tanu's warning...probably they could have both solved the mystry and put the culprit (Billi) behind the bars! 
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysAsYa

Ayaan and Zoya were fun to see. Maybe if he had tried to understand Zoya yesterday I would've felt a little bad for him. I feel Zoya and Rashid have a better understanding (emotionally). Ayaan has always loved Asad so he doesn't really care to see things from Zoya's POV. Now Ayaan's circumstances are changing his character (even the way he acted with Humeira shows that)

Earlier Ayaan used to care about everyone...now it seems that he just cares about himself or for Asad... After the day of his entry where Zoya  had gone to get her kurti stitched, Ayaan never even bothered to ask asad or Zoya whether they r still getting married becoz of Dilshaad's vow...So i definitely think that there is some connection missing... I used to love Rabert Mona frnship wen they would get together to make hilarious plans...bt now things have become serious in everyone's life...

And about Rashid...ya, he genuinely cares for Zoya...which i really like, although i dont know why Zoya dint tell Rashid about Tanvir's warning to her...may be they could have gotten together n stopped asad from getting trapped! Now lets hope that Asad and Zoya reunites soon and the Billi track ends!
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Asad and Zoya are soulmates...no doubt abt that bt Asad has alsways misunderstood Zoya...each and every time he has pointed the finger at Zoya as if she is the one who is wrong all the time... they are both completely different from each other and that is why they complete each other... Asad is able to understand her pain only becoz he knows how his own mother felt when she was betrayed by Rashid...and the fact that he loves Zoya so much and that nw he has hurt her... this is the pain he is feeling...which is quiet obvious...

bt wat m astonished abt is the fact that despite wat happened Ayaan did not even bothered to talk to Zoya...atleast call her once... Wenever Ayaan needed help, Zoya was there for him, be it for Asad (engagement and holi) or be it for Rashid (jail)... infact Ayaan even confessed about Humeira's feelings for him to Zoya and Zoya helped him then and there...so its not like that they r not good friends... but the link between them seems to be cut off... may be it is the CVs fault who bring up Rabert Mona frnship to their wish... or may be they have developed the character of Ayaan such that hes not really concerned abt Zoya... well watever it is...if only Zoya had told Ayaan abt Tanu and her evil plans...or Ayaan had called up Zoya and then gotten to know abt Tanu's warning...probably they could have both solved the mystry and put the culprit (Billi) behind the bars! 

I agree, Ayaan is being selfish right now.. I really cant expect him to understand Zoya..And its all about priorities, and between Zoya and Asad, Asad is his priority.. Humeira is his friend but as he is blackmailed by Razia to marry her, he gets irritated with Humeira in the same way he is thinking Asad got forced to marry Zoya so may be he is feeling bad for Asad and getting irritated to some extent by Zoya..

And about Zoya, she never tells her problems to anyone.. She never share her problems, pain easily. Two people get connected strongly only when they share their emotions with each other.. Zoya never did this with Ayaan.. And its not either Zoya's character, she does not show her pain to anyone.. Rabert-Mona friendship is very superficial for me.. Only once Ayaan was emotional when he was talking about Humeira's love for him.. From Zoya's side, she never expressed him anything..Zoya can get along with anyone easily, but she never share her pain, problems, her secrets easily..

Zoya-Rashid are more connected emotionally than Rabert-Mona.. Their first interaction was outside Mazar when Zoya was crying, Rashid was waiting for Dilshad.. That time they share their sorrow with each other, so their bond is strong emotionally.. I am sorry to say but I never felt any emotional bond, real friendship between Rabert-Mona though its fun to watch.. So for me, it wil look really odd and out of blue if suddenly Ayaan starts trusting Zoya, helping her n all also if Zoya tells her pain to Ayaan now, it will really be out of character.. I can expect this from Rashid for Zoya.. Ayaan better stick with Asad right now and trust Asad and talk to him..

Edited by kankabhor - 25 June 2013 at 4:23pm
Asya0910 Goldie
Asya0910
Asya0910

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Ayaan changed a lot, through out the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

Go to top