India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

missing Rabert Mona friendship

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Rabert-Mona were such good friends...Zoya helped Ayaan whenever he needed any help... but now wen she is hurt, instead of helpig her out, he is justifying what happened between Asad and Tanvir... saying that may be Asad didnt want to get married to Zoya so that is y  he did that!Shocked

Not only this...he is constantly calling Asad to talk to him... bt hes not at all bothered about Zoya...did not even think of calling her once... This is the thing which was really botherin me... didnt he think it was important to call Zoya and ask how she is... may be if they would have talked, Tanvir's truth might have come out...Angry

These days I feel that all the friendship between Ayaan and Zoya is missing...may be CVs are deliberately doing so to make way for Zoyaan trak! Ouch

Pls share ur views!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Sabz19icanAsya0910PriyankahosanaDevikaRavishKambakthIshqOne-Of-A-Kind-khaleesi-KulfiBainautanki_anusumaiya14shanakyasharan

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I hate Rabert. . Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111One-Of-A-Kind

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
i hate rabert useless manAngry

princess101--Ariana--

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Well I don't know, I like Vikrant but I still don't like Ayaan. He doesn't even understand his own brother, how is he going to understand Zoya as a friend. I mean in the scene when Asad was giving Zoya a rose, even Razia realized immediately that the two are in love, and yet Ayaan is as oblivious as ever.
On top of that, Humeira is his friend too right, before any of this happened? Best friend in fact. Yet he has no respect for her either. His friendship with Zoya seems rather contrived to me right now, and he'd probably take the wrong meaning of it as well, just as he's been taking the wrong meaning out of his brother's actions/words and Humeira's actions/words.
Frankly, I think he needs to grow up, and he doesn't deserve the friendship that Zoya has extended to him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Sb111--Ariana--kankabhor-jawaria-

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
he can never be a good friend..when he can not understand or respect his childhood friend..how can i expect him to be a good friend to zoya whom he met just some days ago that too once or twice...he lawys helped zoya or asked her help when he needed it or he was getting benefits..be it rashids case or asad and his MU...when did he help zoya????and first he should value and understand those relationships what he is already having rather than starting a new one with zoya...and do not think i am saying all this after yesterdays episode...i always noticed this..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111goingreen--Ariana--nautanki_anu

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Sry i dont like aayan
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

he can never be a good friend..when he can not understand or respect his childhood friend..how can i expect him to be a good friend to zoya whom he met just some days ago that too once or twice...he lawys helped zoya or asked her help when he needed it or he was getting benefits..be it rashids case or asad and his MU...when did he help zoya????and first he should value and understand those relationships what he is already having rather than starting a new one with zoya...and do not think i am saying all this after yesterdays episode...i always noticed this..

very true...i used to like Ayaan's character bcoz he was the bindass carefree type person...bt now he has turned into a self centered person with no regards of others... I expected him to help Zoya...understand her pain and give her some company...after all that she has been thru...she desperately needed the company of a friend...one who would understand her and her pain and help her overcome it... bt she got nothing...m really mad at Ayaan AngryAngry

Sb111GoodyTwoShoes

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
You are forgetting one point before Zoya's friend he is Asad's brother.. He loves Asad more than anyone.. So I dont think he is doing wrong in ignoring Zoya and more desperate to talk to Asad.. Yes, I am disappointed because he is not understanding Asad, does not trust and justified Asad in wrong way..But thinking about Asad and not Zoya at this point is totally understandable..Ayaan-Zoya friendship is still not that strong, they helped each other few times but they are still not connected deeply, Asad is only connection between them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

Go to top