Qubool Hai

YAAAY. Surbhi Rank Up.

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really happy that my hardwork have paid off and Surbhi Rank Rose Up To 6 From 9. Its really amazing, i am feeling so happy. I kept pming everyone everyday to comment on her profile and it worked out very well.๐Ÿ˜†

So Lets Celebrate. I didnt do it for Karan because he was in top5 already and I wanted Surbhi to enter in Top5 :( But Now will do for both. Will pm everyone. I search out for non-active members who are lazy to comment and ask them to comment.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
SURBHI ROCKS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CANNOT thumbnail
Damn Happy๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by .FlamingDesire. - 10 years ago
Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
yippie my cutie piez rank up
love Surbhi & Karan
Kabhi rock 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for putting hard work for this...and result is here๐Ÿ‘...hope to see both of them at top ranks...i am sure this raise in rank must have encouraged all of us to continue to comment on their profiles more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My heart is bursting with khushi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Even though these rankings don't mean squat, but still ๐Ÿ˜†
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m one of the lazy ones๐Ÿ˜ณ
and thanks to your pm ...
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

thnks for putting hard work for this...and result is here๐Ÿ‘...hope to see both of them at top ranks...i am sure this raise in rank must have encouraged all of us to continue to comment on their profiles more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Yeh.๐Ÿ˜ƒ If we all keep commenting twice a day daily. We will surely get them on top soon.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
so so so so so so so so so so sooo happy! lets maintain her rank at no 6 now please guys!
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yuppieee๐Ÿฅณ

surbhi deserve much better than this and also ksg...but both deserve better than this.. 

this made me so happy... tfs