Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SANAYA! (Page 9)

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

whack on the head and bang head on a wall first!! I cannot believe i didn't see this despite stalking the forum quite diligently!! And thanks Diana di!! Hug

first of all.. what a beautiful post! what an absolutely beautiful post u have written!! Every word I read I felt the smile on my face growing and growing as I felt the warm glow of happiness...cz seeing praise for her...praise that she deserves more than anyone else, it makes me happier than if any1 praises myself!

sigh... she is the quintessential epitomization of  the phrase "It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."

A face that rivals an angel in beauty, ash grey doe eyes flecked with sprinkles of murky green that would speak thousand thoughts without ever uttering a single word, and a smile that would make any rainy day brighten up... A figure that is so divine and a delicate fragile beauty emphasized by her pale skin tone and slight build..
"Kudart ne banaya hoga fursat se unhe" is the one thought that comes to my mind as my heart skips a beat when that impish smile appears and her eyes twinkle...

She is the most unassuming person I have ever known..She has practically been blessed with every thing any person would ever wish for.. A beautiful visage, a loving family who brought her up in the lap of luxury..adulation of millions and talent that would take her far away... yet she has one unique quality that sets her apart from everyone else..
The young, fresh actress who was just starting her carrier in MJHT was so down to earth and lively...And today her work has brought her to the zenith of success.. yet she remains the same..that quality in her which makes her so endearing is her ability to laugh at herself, to give all she has to her work, to love with all of her heart...
In this industry you hear many people being praised for a role they play, yet hardly every people who are praised for their personality...Sanaya Irani is that exception... Anyone who has been lucky enough to be a part of her life..be it her producers, directors, DOPs, crew members or proper co stars...every single one of them have praise for her for the beautiful human being she is..

And finally let me come to her as an actress...rarely have I ever seen a performer who has the ability  to live a character so much so that she lives and breathes it literally. She never just plays a character...she makes any character her very own..
I am yet to find someone who so effortlessly manages to pull the audience so much with her portrayals that her own emotions become contagious and affects us... She is the best in comic timing on TV right now!.. But she surpasses her own self when it comes to emotional scenes.. seeing her expressive eyes cloud with tears as her face crumple.. i don't think there is any1 who wouldn't feel their heartstrings tugging...I always end up tearing up myself when she is sad.. she jsut makes ur heart bleed for her...  And when she smiles ur heart skips a beat and seems as sun has shined across the sky.. it is infectious n i keep smiling with her...

Finally all I can say is I thank gods every single day for making her a part of my life in some manner, because just by being in it she makes it beautiful...

I love this beautiful child woman who is a wonderful role model any young girl can look up to and learn so much from..

Anyway i love the posts!! thanks for writing this!! Hug

Sunara, I was seriously missing your post on this thread. I was wondering how come you of all people did not write here!
What a wonderful tribute to an actress who richly deserves it. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoaps

Go to top