Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SANAYA! (Page 3)

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Lovely post!
My words always fall short to describe how amazing this woman is :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingddsoapsshowviewerGuinea

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Lovely post, Diana!!!

There is something about Sanaya all right!!!

Even when she was not such a good actress, when she was just starting her career, she had that spark, that something that made you look at her, notice her ... not just her looks, but something indefinable ... SCREEN PRESENCE is the best way to say it ... it's not just her beauty, though that is there ... it's more ... the twinkle in her eyes, the liveliness, the sparkle ...

The twinkle in her eye, the mischief, that impishness was the first thing that made me her fan ... way back when she was playing Gunjan, such a  serious sober role, yet she brought it to such vivid life ...  And when I saw her in offscreen segments, I couldn't believe that such a lively bindaas girl could ever play that serious introverted character ... it wasn't only her dialogues ... Sanaya changed her body language, her vice modulation - her normal voice is a rather shrill loud one, and she pitched it low, musical and controlled for Gunjan ... As for the emotions she can get into her voice, into a single word ... I can go on for pages about them ... in her voice and in her eyes ... I became her fan for Gunjan and for Sanaya, who was so completely the opposite of Gunjan ... That was when I saw what a fabulous actress she was ...

But even then, though I admired her acting talent, I NEVER  thought she could do a bubbly chirpy character so well ... Khushi shocked me, HOW BRILLIANTLY Sanaya played her ... With Khushi she got the opportunity to display all the shades of her acting talent ... funny, chirpy, sad, loving, romantic ... she makes you feel her every emotion ... When Sanaya cries on screen, her audience cries with her ... when she laughs, her viewers laugh ... when she loves, we all fall in love with the guy concerned ...

When she acts, its not just saying her dialogues with the right accent ... she changes her body language, her voice, her tone ... Chhanchhan always stumbles in a saree, Khushi was ungainly and awkward, while Chhanchhan is more restrained and gentle in her gestures and movements ... Sanaya never forgets to put in those little touches that make her character real ... as LM said, she is really one of the most INTELLIGENT actresses we have on screen today! She lives her character completely ... she is a rarity on Indian telly ... a gem of the industry!!!

I ditto you on the dream roles for Sanaya ... I have long wanted her to play a female tycoon ...  and I would really LOVE to see her play twins on screen ... would love to see how she carries off two opposite roles ... she can do it effortlessly, of that I have no doubt!!!

Thanks for this post ... happy to put in my two penny's worth on why I love this amazing actress!

Edited by DiyaS - 25 June 2013 at 5:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothinglina545SiestaUKLotusddsoaps-HappyBird-shruathiSanzBarbieshowviewerEcrivain.stg1Naz_nisarGodhuliLogonGuineaFAYKHAN29

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Smile She is the Best Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingddsoapsshowviewer

Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
omg  what  a  great  post  hatts  off  to  uSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingddsoapsshowviewer

am-ipkkndian Senior Member
am-ipkkndian
am-ipkkndian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
wow..superb post

ya she admired me with her bubbly antics

thank you sanz for giving us kushi and chanchan...i love those people

good4nothingddsoapsshowviewerFAYKHAN29

lina545 Senior Member
lina545
lina545

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Great post-She is not only a great actress, but also an amazing human being...my love and respect for her increases day by day

good4nothingddsoapsshowviewerFAYKHAN29

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Lovely post, Diana!!!

There is something about Sanaya all right!!!

Even when she was not such a good actress, when she was just starting her career, she had that spark, that something that made you look at her, notice her ... not just her looks, but something indefinable ... SCREEN PRESENCE is the best way to say it ... it's not just her beauty, though that is there ... it's more ... the twinkle in her eyes, the liveliness, the sparkle ...

The twinkle in her eye, the mischief, that impishness was the first thing that made me her fan ... way back when she was playing Gunjan, such a  serious sober role, yet she brought it to such vivid life ...  And when I saw her in offscreen segments, I couldn't believe that such a lively bindaas girl could ever play that serious introverted character ... it wasn't only her dialogues ... Sanaya changed her body language, her vice modulation - her normal voice is a rather shrill loud one, and she pitched it low, musical and controlled for Gunjan ... As for the emotions she can get into her voice, into a single word ... I can go on for pages about them ... in her voice and in her eyes ... I became her fan for Gunjan and for Sanaya, who was so completely the opposite of Gunjan ... That was when I saw what a fabulous actress she was ...

But even then, though I admired her acting talent, I NEVER  thought she could do a bubbly chirpy character so well ... Khushi shocked me, HOW BRILLIANTLY Sanaya played her ... With Khushi she got the opportunity to display all the shades of her acting talent ... funny, chirpy, sad, loving, romantic ... she makes you feel her every emotion ... When Sanaya cries on screen, her audience cries with her ... when she laughs, her viewers laugh ... when she loves, we all fall in love with the guy concerned ...

When she acts, its not just saying her dialogues with the right accent ... she changes her body language, her voice, her tone ... Chhanchhan always stumbles in a saree, Khushi was ungainly and awkward, while Chhanchhan is more restrained and gentle in her gestures and movements ... Sanaya never forgets to put in those little touches that make her character real ... as LM said, she is really one of the most INTELLIGENT actresses we have on screen today! She lives her character completely ... she is a rarity on Indian telly ... a gem of the industry!!!

I ditto you on the dream roles for Sanaya ... I have long wanted her to play a female tycoon ...  and I would really LOVE to see her play twins on screen ... would love to see how she carries off two opposite roles ... she can do it effortlessly, of that I have no doubt!!!

Thanks for this post ... happy to put in my two penny's worth on why I love this amazing actress!

Oh Diya...what an awesome addition...I am so glad to see everyone pour out their love for Sanaya...

"When Sanaya cries on screen, her audience cries with her ... when she laughs, her viewers laugh ... when she loves, we all fall in love with the guy concerned ..."

This is so very true I have laughed and I have cried buckets over her character of Khushi...and then I questioned myself...I mean I am not a teen and yet this kind of behaviour?...was it some mid life crisis!

Honestly I use to scoff at  serial watching..so never watched Gunjan..but one evening when all my sisters sat  after lunch...one of my sister said lets watch a repeat of IPK...and said the actress is fabulous...In the Gulf the repeat used to be aired around 4.30 or 5 pm I think...and Sanaya's name was mentioned...another one asked is she Iranian? And another replied yeah could be...and so we sat and watched and fell in love with the girl on our screens. It was a mass falling in love moment for us all...LOL...since then I have never felt like this or ever will over another actress...at times I also feel very protective over her character/s...is that normal...dont know...but she has stirred my senses and will continue to do so...she is the heroine of my stories...for me there can never be another!

Thanks once again Diya...it was simply beautifully written!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingUKLotusSanzBarbiestg1showviewerFAYKHAN29GuineaDiyaS

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Awesome post for an actress who richly deserves it.

The one word which defines Sanaya for me is "HONESTY". She is honest with her work and gives more then 100% there and she is honest in her personal life. Her interviews, interactions with fans are straightforward and with no pretense. This quality also earns her criticism, but this is something I admire in her.

She is very talented, there is no doubt about it, but she has an "x factor" which is the ability to draw the attention of the audience towards herself and connect with them through the various characters she plays. Call it screen presence or charisma or sheer acting skills but she can rise above an ordinary script and create something special with it. I saw her doing that with Khushi and now again with Chhanchhan. The subtle nuances, details that she incorporates adds that extra touch to her roles.

Another thing I like a lot about her is her desire to be a good actor and wanting to challenge and improve herself constantly. Most of her interviews show that she is a thinking actress and keeps looking for opportunities to learn, hone her skills and grow. Within the limited space of Indian television dramas she is slowly but surely carving a niche for herself for being versatile.

I am a fan of both off screen Sanaya and on screen and like one magazine article said before, the beauty of her heart reflects in her face. So, there is something special about Sanaya!

Edited by showviewer - 25 June 2013 at 12:43pm

ddsoapsstg1GodhuliLogonDiyaS

Go to top