Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SANAYA!

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SANAYA!

This is an exclusive to Sanaya Irani Fans only!

Refrain from any negative comments.

I was actually supposed to put one part of this as a comment on a particular post, then thought why not elaborate….there is so much to say about our Wonderful Actress!

There is something about this girl called Sanaya!

Sanaya Irani is one actress .. whom you cannot ignore…..she lights up the screen with her sheer presence…someone who make you sit up and take a look at…..and once you do….you are simply drawn to that vision of mesmerizing beauty on your screen!

Sanaya  Irani whence playing the role of an 18-year-old in the past, looked cute and adorable... In CC her beauty has a level of maturity and gracefulness...She is simply stunning now. A COMPLETE WOMAN!

Sanaya makes  the most ADORABLE 18 yea-old, a STUNNING 30-year-old and I believe she would look as beautiful as she does now,  even at 80!

She dazzles your senses, you actually are awestruck and  say the words with a big O, and go gaga over her..., "Gosh! she is so damn beautiful"….her skin that has a sun-kissed glow….those eyes that twinkle and sparkle… that figure to die for….an envy of every other female actor!

She is one of a kind...a rare pearl...Upar wale ne phursat se banaya hai!...

And to top it off she is THE MOST VERSATILE ACTRESS I have ever come across...just as her flawless beauty, her performances are flawless...no matter what the script, what the wardrobe, what the dialogues are, what the scene is or who the scenes are with...she delivers her scenes to Perfection!

Sanaya is the ONLY ACTRESS I have ever seen who can wink at you….and can beat a man to it, she is the ONLY ACTRESS who cries on on-screen and off……and you cry all night for her, she is the ONLY actress who can scream and display her anger that you literally take a step back……..she is the ONLY ACTRESS who plays the character of a 28-year-old and STILL manages to look like an 18-year-old when she has a flurry ball in her arms……she is the ONLY ACTRESS who  can give you a 1000000-watt tootsie smile on TV….and you heart skips a beat even if you are a straight woman……she is the ONLY ACTRESS who eyes you can look into and it melts your heart…..she is the ONLY ACTRESS who speaks through her eyes…..and can display every kind of emotion in them...!

To ME Sanaya is THE QUINTESSENTIAL HEROINE!...a rare combination of all these stalwart actresses put together:

An Audrey Hepburn, a Sridevi,  a Madhuri Dixit and an Aishwariya Rai….

I dream and hope one day to see Sanza play the following roles;

That of a Princess...cause she is an epitome of beauty, grace and royalty, or playing twins with different personalities…like the role of Seeta Aur Geeta (can you imagine two Sanayas on our screens - one goofy and one silent and calm!) a high profile lawyer, a CEO of a company kind of role...for she oozes class and sophistication...!

All who admire this Lady…. can continue to voice their love for this amazing, fantabulous, gorgeous, child-like woman called SANAYA IRANI!

Sunara I look forward to your super duper inputs to this post...

And believe you me, this is the first time I have ever written about an actress...well this is the effect Sanz has on many of us!

hugs

dd

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

vgajriarphukeladecent07good4nothingnaniRadhi01trueheart79yasminraizadaanu97princessep13ipkkkShitupsugarvisionRebellion.leninvaidhegiPiya157Pearl_13yesmanavSanaya345Shayna16aussiegal22samona24SYGOneethu01madhubala.ishqBalamPichkari-fizzyfairyparvati.anyanaadhira_khanZahra123angel_ipkkndSoApOpErAJuNkIeSumaiya27meeyaa-Emma.K-Sarun_wahifanlina545Soapqueen2013--Sanujholic--RaabailXDPagalKuriXDGeoSpriyabanusanayakhushifanStimmycoolbakes_JaladNilanjana_20SiestaN33MAUKLotusipkarshiBarunz4everKrishna_12Tulips123kojagoryfanRavissanteSannyAehmedsonaparihinasadiqI-Heart-SanzTheSmurfs-purpleorchids-ipkknd-fanleanne_1983lazylad8-FauZinine2DefLeppardmarch2011vj3072SanzforSushravalisharma06ipktouchsamirao-nrityanjali-shruathicute_sarunSpellofJoyFascinatingSanzshowviewerP.SrinivasEtherealSanz..sree07SanzBarbie-SI-premparbatayshaomarShreeswathystg1Chaandaniyachulbuli94Jai.Mata.DiNaz_nisarParud_ForeveramaiaHifahGuineaAsr-Ki-SamincandescentSanayaFlawlessNewbiesoapfanFAYKHAN29CATZ..CandYlicious_SOnepoundChicDiyaSDreamsFlyFreeBillyJean.honey-sweety-Marie-kbtrGodhuliLogonEcrivain.bkamberMesmerizingSanzAdorableDevilprincessunararagzz.xAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPKshonasandy

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Lovely post Clap I always fall short of adjectives for Sanaya! What an amazing personality she has! Her smile indeed lights up our screens! I m truly mesmerized by her beauty!
I would love to see her playing twins! One naughty n the other who always covers up for her!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingRadhi01fizzyfairypriyabanuI-Heart-Sanzddsoapsshowviewerstg1FAYKHAN29

priyabanu Goldie
priyabanu
priyabanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
lovely post about our doll sanaya...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingSanzforSushddsoaps

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thnx for the awesome post 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingddsoaps

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Aww Diana finally ..i have seen few posts on ger but this one is surely the best ...

It's Difficult for me to write ABT her cos words fail to express the Person and the actor she is 

When u say she makes u all feel the pain of the character and make u smile with her too ..she too feels the same ...flawless , beauty personified , talented to the core and above all an empathetic human being who is true to herself ...

Love her BAS 

And thanks for this post 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingRadhi01yesmanav--Sanujholic--UKLotusI-Heart-SanzSanzforSushddsoapsshowviewerGuineaincandescentFAYKHAN29

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
aww...very nice post..I blv Sanaya is the only girl who can beat men. She is the best.She is very hard working 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingI-Heart-SanzddsoapsshowviewerFAYKHAN29

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
lovely post 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingleninvaidhegiaussiegal22--Sanujholic--ddsoapsI-Heart-SanzSpellofJoyshowviewerFAYKHAN29

SanayaFlawless IF-Sizzlerz
SanayaFlawless
SanayaFlawless

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
She is unique

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingddsoapsshowviewerFAYKHAN29

Go to top