Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Spoiler-Gopi Dies-Dev quits-Gopi's Sis New Twist?

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

I am loving current track to the core,Loved Rashi as Anarkali behind the walls but Rashi is way to smarter than Anarkali or Anarkali poor didn't had Coconut? Oh too much confusion.

Jokes apart but Yesterdays Epi was best the way they introduced new track keeping Gohem's past in mind.

But what is haunting me is yesterdays SBB spoiler segment.
I never liked new Gopi as I was die hard fan of Giaa Manek as Gopi.
But after Meera's Birth I have accepted Dev as Gopi and I have started liking Dev But when I heard of Dev facing Slip disc I got threat that she might be replaced as my dad faced slip disc and he was on bed for 3 months and I know how much pain it gives.
Lets pray for the best of Dev and SNS.I don't want SNS to end.
SBB people said that Gopi mY get a new face or Gopi's sister will be introduced which means Gopi might die this reminded me of BBB,The way praveena was killed and her sister was introduced whi was just like praveena's character and cv's introduced a track where they were heading towards praveen marrying praveena's sister but on requests of inummerable viewers Cv's changed the track!

But now what will happen to Sns?
I know Deepz cleared the air by messaging devna FC but we all know we havent get a clearification nor official Confirmation but we all know at giaa's time till last moment everyone was denying the news and remember there is no smoke without fire!
Please do give your views!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

6luckyManzzTheta14Ritu-

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
to be honest I am sure none of us know any more than what was shown in the segment and then Deepz confirmation...well few months back SBB had said that Rucha might quit but that did not happen right? they probably might have got news that Dev is unable to attend shoot regularly because of her injury and added more masala to that news just to grab more eyeballs?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-DEEPZzzzani_gr

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

to be honest I am sure none of us know any more than what was shown in the segment and then Deepz confirmation...well few months back SBB had said that Rucha might quit but that did not happen right? they probably might have got news that Dev is unable to attend shoot regularly because of her injury and added more masala to that news just to grab more eyeballs?

Excalty deepa the media is bringing up stories

Btw nothing will happen to sns it will end it has to.

Edited by Deepikz - 25 June 2013 at 2:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Yeah media spread such nonsenes news without any confirmation or strong source.. Imsure their nothing going happen still that SnS end.. Or might is just an pubilicity stunt by PH n else.. But dont believe in such meaningless news..

ani_gr

Theta14 IF-Rockerz
Theta14
Theta14

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
me too
love the current track
and still i don't like or accept dev as gopi
if dev quite nothing will be change in  sns
if gopi died track happen i think it wil be fun

llyrics

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Well i thnk Deepz confirmed that Dev is not quitting the show... Plus it was Shown in SBB not SBS... SBS give more accurate news when it comes to Star Plus serial... so take chill pill... Dev is not going any where

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grDEEPZzzz

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
To be honest with you I didn't watch what they showed. I am not sure but if they are planning to replace her and introduce a sister of hers then I am not going to watch the show. I was very angry and hurt when they replaced Gia Manek and it took me a long time to accept the new Gopi but I have slowly accepted her and now this news comes. I hope and pray that they don't know any of that sort as I feel that Dev is doing a really good job and introducing her sister will just ruin the story line.

I doubt that they will replace her. I am not sure about this news 100%. Till there is no confirmation either from Dev or the PH or Star Plus I feel that we shouldn't trust this news.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 25 June 2013 at 4:53am

ani_gr

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Big smile  Big smile  Thanks Big smile

Big smile  Yes Big smile  Big smile My  Big smile Good Wishes For Speedy Recovery  Big smile   Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top