Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai' sad scene shoot in Pushkar TOI

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

'Qubool Hai' sad scene shoot in Pushkar
Tadap Tadap Ke played in the
background as Surbhi Jyoti and Karan Singh Grover shot the scene
The sand dunes of Pushkar provided the perfect setting for the shoot of a separation scene between Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti, lead actors of Zee TV's 'Qubool Hai'. It was the typical 'sad scene', but shooting in the sweltering heat was proving to be tough for the entire crew.

"We are shooting a dramatic and intense moment here," informed Gul Khan, the producer of the show, adding, " I think this is the perfect place to shoot the scene as it suits our demands. Our lead characters Asad Khan (Karan) and Zoya (Surbhi) have drifted apart due to a misunderstanding, but they come face-to-face at this place." Surbhi, who made her debut with this show, said, "Surbhi and Zoya are more or less the same. I don't feel like I am acting."

While his co-star and Gul were answering questions in the press conference that followed the shoot, Karan was not too keen on talking to media persons. He answered in monosyllables, and when he was asked about his upcoming projects, he replied, "I try not to discuss too much about my future. Kisi ki nazar na lag jaaye!" Soon after this, a journalist asked him about how the character of Asad Khan has helped him grow as a person. "Come again, I didn't get your question," replied the actor. And when the journalist repeated her question, Karan suddenly stood up and walked out of the hall.

Before anybody had a chance to say anything about Karan's behaviour, Gul sprung to the actor's defence, saying, "Since he has been shooting in extreme heat, he is not well."

Qubool Hai' sad scene shoot in Pushkar

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing. . . 😊