Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVED THIS SCENE OF RISHBALA !!<3{PICS};-)

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
OMG I JUST LOVED THIS SCENE Wink!!!!!! HOW ROMANTIC Embarrassed!!!! OUTSIDE RAINING & INSIDE THE CAR RISHBALA SWEETLY TALKING , STARING , HUGGING BUT YA MY NAUGHTY RK REALLY INTENTIONALLY KEPT ON HUGGING HIS BIWI WinkLOLWHEN HE GOT TO KNOW THAT SADAKCHAP IS COMING TOWARDS THE CAR Dead!!!!! THOUGH THIS TIME RISHBALA REALLY CUTELY HUGGED FOR LONG AS RK WAS NOT LEAVING HER & MADHU SHE WAS TOTALLY LOST IN RK'S HUG & IN HIS ARMS CLOSING HER EYES THAT SHE DIDNT EVEN A BIT REALIZE THAT SOMEONE IS COMING TOWARDS THEIR CAR  WinkEmbarrassed!!!!
Photo: RishBala

Photo: Rishbala &lt;3Like Saraswatichandra- StarplusHeer

Photo: good night friends Abhay

THOUGH THIS SCENE BELOW ALSO SYMBOLIZED THAT RK WOULD BE ONE AGAIN TO SAVE MADHU FROM EVERY DANGER OF HER LIFE LIKE HE DID TILL NOW & HE WILL ALWAYS PROTECT HER WHETHER HOW MANY SADAKCHAP'S COME HER OR THEIR WAY !!! HE WILL NEVER LET MADHU TO SEPARATE FROM HIM EVEN IF THERE COMES ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN THEM IN FUTURE !!! Approve
Photo

Photo: Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewane

THOUGH HE KEPT HIS PROMISE THAT HE WONT FIGHT & BE CALM & HE ACTUALLY DID IT Wink!!!!! THOUGH RK DONT NEED TO PROVE THIS THAT HE IS ONE & ONLY THE ULTIMATE REAL HERO OF THIS SHOW & NO ONE ELSE CAN BE LIKE HIM OR EVEN MATCH HIM BUT AGAIN YESTERDAY EPI HE PROVED THAT HE IS THE HERO & HE HAS FULL RIGHT TO STAND AGAINST THE WRONG !!!!!! WELL YESTERDAY IT WAS MADHU'S RK BEING SILENT & BUT TAKING RIGHT ACTION AT RIGHT TIME & AT THE SAME TIME KEEPING THE PROMISE HE MADE TO HIS BIWI !!!!! HE TALKED WITH SULLU IN CALM WAY & WITHOUT FIGHTING WITH HIM HE CALLED THE POLICE ND MADE THAT SADAKCHAP GANGSTER CRIMINAL ARRESTED WHICH MADHU SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE INSTEAD OF KEEPING FRIENDSHIP WITH THT SULLU !!!!!!!!

GUYZZ I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE RISHBALA  ROMANTIC RAIN DANCE SEQUENCE EmbarrassedBUT WHAT TO  SAY THAT WISH BROKE AS SOON AS THAT SULLU CAMEAngry !!!!!!!! OMG HOPE SOME DAY WE GET THIS RAIN SEQUENCE SOON !EmbarrassedWink!!!!!! WELL THOUGH WE ALL KNOW THAT SULLU IS GONNA COME TO RK MANSION GETTING A BAIL AngryBUT ATLEAST FOR SOME TIME HE WOULD BE IN JAIL & WILL HAVE HIS PRACTICE SESSION TO BE IN JAIL AS WHO KNOWS MAY BE IN FUTURE HE WILL PERMANENTLY HAVE TO STAY THERE Wink& I WONT BE SURPRISED IF MADHU HELPS SULLU TO COME OUT FROM JAIL CONSIDERING HER HELPING NATURE !Ermm!!!!!! BUT JUST ONE HOPE I WANT TO KEEP IS THAT RISHBALA SUPPORT'S EACH OTHER & FIGHT'S TOGETHER AGAIN THIS SULLU SOON Approve!!!!!

DO COMMENT & LIKE GUYZZZ !!!!!!!!Smile

Edited by Chitrarocking - 25 June 2013 at 2:01am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4shanmaneugeneluvddmadhulovesrkamazeddJanet777Dazlingdivyanishsweetsberry12345Pujark3kishlay95love_viviWahyasmadz13anna_77keerthi90love_arshasani9226vaani21aan-rishgurudrishtiSupervampireTuMericool_sriMy_VivJaanMystic_nights_..NadiaZ..DushtDanaf.Neha10raj80amandadsouza95

-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
DO COMMENT & LIKE GUYZZZ !!!!!!!!Smile
madz13 Goldie
madz13
madz13

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-QueenlyChitra-

-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madz13

Day Dreaming
Embarrassed
love_vivi Senior Member
love_vivi
love_vivi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
nice pics Smile .sullu should get out from their life then there will be happiness everywhere.

-QueenlyChitra-

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I really loved this scene. For me this hug was perfect even if Rk had some other intentions both of them looked comfortable in each othes arms. Hmmm... effect of consummation may be .. hehe

-QueenlyChitra-

Janet777 Senior Member
Janet777
Janet777

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Yes yes, I loved that scene, especially we know fully well that RK was intentionally holding Madhu close to him, and smirking at Sultan.  LOLLOL

Oh what to do to this RK man, he is making us madOuch.  Love him so much  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-QueenlyChitra-

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Loved the Rishbala hug scene...

-QueenlyChitra-

Go to top