Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

U and ur sasu?? (Page 3)

Afu1992 Senior Member
Afu1992
Afu1992

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by watsup

i am going to get married this august.. soon nah? at now enganged term.. my sasu is a very sweet person.. even i can say there will be one in 100 a sasu like her.. she was the first person Vivaan (my fiance) told about us.. and the next weekend she came to my house with proposal.. she was so happy to except me as a daughter.. she just have 2 sons..  maybe tats y.. plus Vivaan is youngest.. my hone wali bhabhi is also very sweet.. N I was shocked when my sasuma ask me wether i will be comfortable staying with family or separate.. I choose with family as Vivaan once told me that he love his family more than me.. I don't feels bad even will feel bad if he chooses me.. hah.. not to forget.. once she call me .. and after awhile she ask me.. wat i m doing.. i was making sandwich tat tyme.. she ask me can i cook other stuff to.. i hesitantly tells no.. den she say.. never mind.. its her responsiblity now..she will teach me to cook better than her as they say a way to man's heart is through stomach.. I will pray ,hope and wish she stay like this after married too..

So sweet yaar..congratulations and wish u lots of happiness always Tongue

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Saasumaa & me DeadDead Blowing hot & blowing cold at timesConfused
  Learnt one thing in life- bitter truth--- ma in law can never be your maaCry

Am blind and deaf to her at my ROFL Convenience

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992--Jenelle--Nietzysamarp2

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
OMG, i hav a long way to marriage thank fully but seriously This is really Scary...i thought only the serial moms are this selfish n mean...WinkLOL
in my family its ever happened like this all the mom in laws are real sweet n considerate...Tongue

chill guys if they are this way u Be Cool n dont pay any heedWink

Edited by aru29 - 27 June 2013 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

i am going to get married this august.. soon nah? at now enganged term.. my sasu is a very sweet person.. even i can say there will be one in 100 a sasu like her.. she was the first person Vivaan (my fiance) told about us.. and the next weekend she came to my house with proposal.. she was so happy to except me as a daughter.. she just have 2 sons..  maybe tats y.. plus Vivaan is youngest.. my hone wali bhabhi is also very sweet.. N I was shocked when my sasuma ask me wether i will be comfortable staying with family or separate.. I choose with family as Vivaan once told me that he love his family more than me.. I don't feels bad even will feel bad if he chooses me.. hah.. not to forget.. once she call me .. and after awhile she ask me.. wat i m doing.. i was making sandwich tat tyme.. she ask me can i cook other stuff to.. i hesitantly tells no.. den she say.. never mind.. its her responsiblity now..she will teach me to cook better than her as they say a way to man's heart is through stomach.. I will pray ,hope and wish she stay like this after married too..
so sweet Tongue
Many congratulationsBig smileParty
--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

CongratulationsClap
Nietzy IF-Dazzler
Nietzy
Nietzy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru29

OMG, i hav a long way to marriage thank fully but seriously This is really Scary...i thought only the serial moms are this selfish n mean...WinkLOL
in my family its ever happened like this all the mom in laws are real sweet n considerate...Tongue

chill guys if they are this way u Be Cool n dont pay any heedWink

I too used to think that what they show in the serials about saas-bahu thing is a farce, but after marriage I realized itz a reality. Even in my family DIL's are treated really well, so seeing all this was a shocker to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992aru29

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
my mil was initial sweet to me, new of my marriage, then started showing her true coloursEvil Smile
she is not happy when i go out with my hubby, & if by chance we go to my parents home & stay late..she will say to my hubby that u go & stay in their house as ghar jamai..grrr..frustating
if her daughters hubby comes & stay with them then they have no prob...

i know, we can never get along & i m too fed up of hers, so i fully avoid them..anyways..we stay out of India & they r in India...till i go to India i m tention free..tention staRTS only when i go & stay thr...

they hate me & i haate them..hisaab barabaarBig smile

till i m in india, i give deaf ears to her shoutings, 7 i know that whatever i do she has prob with them...

she thinks i have taken her son away frm her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pariangel29

Im sorry to hear that jenelle :'( my ex mother in law was very mean to me ...she never liked me and always demanded money n jewelry ...one day my mom asked her what is more important ? My daughter or money n jewelry? My mother in law said nothing and my mom said I'm taking my daughter back you dont deserve her...sure I've been ridiculed in the indian community where I lived because of my seperated status but that did not stop me or put me down ...I'm proud of being a divorcee and I'm not ashamed. ...there are so many divorced people in the world...don't be ashamed

Well said ... ClapClapClap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992--Jenelle--aru29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index