India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

U and ur sasu?? (Page 2)

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@-Jenelle...I can understand you... my sas never let her daughters work and they don't go anywhere without her being there with them...but I am a working girl and can never just sit at home and do nothing. I get  bored easily.  Initially my pati didn't want me to work, because the women in their family doesn't work...but hey i had my job before i met him, so he eventually gave in and my sas doesn't have a problem with that.

Just continue to be good to you sas and maybe one day she will realize how good you are.

Edited by SweetArifa - 25 June 2013 at 4:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetArifa

@-Jenelle...I can understand you... my sas never let her daughters work and they don't go anywhere without her being there with them...but I am a working girl and can never just sit at home and do nothing. I get  bored easily.  Initially my pati didn't want me to work, because the women in their family doesn't work...but hey i had my job before i met him, so he eventually gave in and my sas doesn't have a problem with that.

Just continue to be good to you sas and maybe one day she will realize how good you are.

yeah, i always pray for her well being. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992

Nietzy IF-Dazzler
Nietzy
Nietzy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Weird telling this at a public forum but my saas hates me to the core. I tried a lot to make her like me, but she wouldn't budge. Initially it bothered me but now that I know the reason, I have made peace with it and I just ignore her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992--Jenelle--samarp2JShivHashiBoo

pariangel29 Newbie
pariangel29
pariangel29

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Im sorry to hear that jenelle :'( my ex mother in law was very mean to me ...she never liked me and always demanded money n jewelry ...one day my mom asked her what is more important ? My daughter or money n jewelry? My mother in law said nothing and my mom said I'm taking my daughter back you dont deserve her...sure I've been ridiculed in the indian community where I lived because of my seperated status but that did not stop me or put me down ...I'm proud of being a divorcee and I'm not ashamed. ...there are so many divorced people in the world...don't be ashamed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123Afu1992Brokengirl--Jenelle--samarp2JulieDNietzyaru29milla

Afu1992 Senior Member
Afu1992
Afu1992

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitzy_21

Weird telling this at a public forum but my saas hates me to the core. I tried a lot to make her like me, but she wouldn't budge. Initially it bothered me but now that I know the reason, I have made peace with it and I just ignore her.

Ignoring people who doesnt like us is a good thing that we do for us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123samarp2Nietzy

watsup Groupbie
watsup
watsup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i am going to get married this august.. soon nah? at now enganged term.. my sasu is a very sweet person.. even i can say there will be one in 100 a sasu like her.. she was the first person Vivaan (my fiance) told about us.. and the next weekend she came to my house with proposal.. she was so happy to except me as a daughter.. she just have 2 sons..  maybe tats y.. plus Vivaan is youngest.. my hone wali bhabhi is also very sweet.. N I was shocked when my sasuma ask me wether i will be comfortable staying with family or separate.. I choose with family as Vivaan once told me that he love his family more than me.. I don't feels bad even will feel bad if he chooses me.. hah.. not to forget.. once she call me .. and after awhile she ask me.. wat i m doing.. i was making sandwich tat tyme.. she ask me can i cook other stuff to.. i hesitantly tells no.. den she say.. never mind.. its her responsiblity now..she will teach me to cook better than her as they say a way to man's heart is through stomach.. I will pray ,hope and wish she stay like this after married too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992Nietzy

changumangu123 Groupbie
changumangu123
changumangu123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
My MIL passed away but she used to be very very jealous when she saw my husband and I got along well.  We cared a lot for her too but that was not enough.  She wanted the son exclusively for herself and I was just an outsider in her mind.  She did not understand how could her son care for an outsider over and above the mother who kept him in her womb for 9 months.  LOL...

Problem is that all mother in laws believe that they own the son and DIL is an outsider and she did a favor by letting them be with their son.  A saas needs to  understand that she should live happily with her life partner and let her sons and daughters live with their life partners. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992Nietzysamarp2

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thankfully I have never had any issues with mine,. The secret I believe is to live far away and only visit OCCASIONALLYWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123kuinAfu1992samarp2JShiv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index