Afu1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Gunjan tried to satisy her mother-in-law in many ways cooking sindoor mafi magi ..And share ur

some of the  experience hw u sorted thinks like that .It will good to hear ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
my sasu is really great  im young so she treats me like a baby
she hate me once alot she told me to stay away from rehan because of his accident and i didnt she told me i would've killed her son 
Afu1992 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

she hate me once alot she told me to stay away from rehan because of his accident and i didnt she told me i would've killed her son 

Omg thts little scary and happy now u and ur pati is fine ðŸ˜Š
Cinnamonn thumbnail
my life is perfect also is pati is okay my sasu looves me
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

every couple face some problems and v hv to solve it wd maturity...happy for u...
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My sas and i get along great. she treats me like her daughter after all i am married to her favorite, dependable  and obedient son...lol. but never the less i don't let my guard down. i am living alone away from my in laws because of further studies and at a point she didn't want my pati to come live with me. i made him aware of the fact that i am his wife and his everything should start with me...lol😆😆.  So one weekend  i went to visit them and when i was ready to leave, my pati just got up hurriedly packed his belongings and said that he was coming to stay with me. That shocked my sas so much, she almost cried.😆😆. From that day  i think she realized that she had to let  go of her son. 😆😆

In general, i like to follow traditions and i always wanted to live with sas but now  I am happy that I have no one to interfere in my life. I am actually glad that i have a good relationship with my sas.

Afu1992 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetArifa

My sas and i get along great. she treats me like her daughter after all i am married to her favorite, dependable  and obedient son...lol. but never the less i don't let my guard down. i am living alone away from my in laws because of further studies and at a point she didn't want my pati to come live with me. i made him aware of the fact that i am his wife and his everything should start with me...lol😆😆.  So one weekend  i went to visit them and when i was ready to leave, my pati just got up hurriedly packed his belongings and said that he was coming to stay with me. That shocked my sas so much, she almost cried.😆😆. From that day  i think she realized that she had to let  go of her son. 😆😆

In general, i like to follow traditions and i always wanted to live with sas but now  I am happy that I have no one to interfere in my life. I am actually glad that i have a good relationship with my sas.

Great :) Long term relationship with laws is good according to my point ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wish i could say the same guys.😭 My sasu and i never seem to get along. she has never considered me as her DIL. She thinks that her son could've have done better than me. ðŸ˜­ i tried talking to her to find out what the problem is but i get no response. My husband is her only child. Also, she hates the fact the i work. 
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@-Jenelle...I can understand you... my sas never let her daughters work and they don't go anywhere without her being there with them...but I am a working girl and can never just sit at home and do nothing. I get  bored easily.  Initially my pati didn't want me to work, because the women in their family doesn't work...but hey i had my job before i met him, so he eventually gave in and my sas doesn't have a problem with that.

Just continue to be good to you sas and maybe one day she will realize how good you are.
Edited by SweetArifa - 10 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SweetArifa

@-Jenelle...I can understand you... my sas never let her daughters work and they don't go anywhere without her being there with them...but I am a working girl and can never just sit at home and do nothing. I get  bored easily.  Initially my pati didn't want me to work, because the women in their family doesn't work...but hey i had my job before i met him, so he eventually gave in and my sas doesn't have a problem with that.

Just continue to be good to you sas and maybe one day she will realize how good you are.

yeah, i always pray for her well being.