India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

U and ur sasu??

Afu1992 Senior Member
Afu1992
Afu1992

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Gunjan tried to satisy her mother-in-law in many ways cooking sindoor mafi magi ..And share ur

some of the  experience hw u sorted thinks like that .It will good to hear TongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
my sasu is really great  im young so she treats me like a baby
she hate me once alot she told me to stay away from rehan because of his accident and i didnt she told me i would've killed her son 
Afu1992 Senior Member
Afu1992
Afu1992

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

she hate me once alot she told me to stay away from rehan because of his accident and i didnt she told me i would've killed her son 

Omg thts little scary and happy now u and ur pati is fine Smile
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
my life is perfect also is pati is okay my sasu looves me

Afu1992

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

every couple face some problems and v hv to solve it wd maturity...happy for u...
SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
My sas and i get along great. she treats me like her daughter after all i am married to her favorite, dependable  and obedient son...lol. but never the less i don't let my guard down. i am living alone away from my in laws because of further studies and at a point she didn't want my pati to come live with me. i made him aware of the fact that i am his wife and his everything should start with me...lolLOLLOL.  So one weekend  i went to visit them and when i was ready to leave, my pati just got up hurriedly packed his belongings and said that he was coming to stay with me. That shocked my sas so much, she almost cried.LOLLOL. From that day  i think she realized that she had to let  go of her son. LOLLOL

In general, i like to follow traditions and i always wanted to live with sas but now  I am happy that I have no one to interfere in my life. I am actually glad that i have a good relationship with my sas.

Afu1992

Afu1992 Senior Member
Afu1992
Afu1992

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetArifa

My sas and i get along great. she treats me like her daughter after all i am married to her favorite, dependable  and obedient son...lol. but never the less i don't let my guard down. i am living alone away from my in laws because of further studies and at a point she didn't want my pati to come live with me. i made him aware of the fact that i am his wife and his everything should start with me...lolLOLLOL.  So one weekend  i went to visit them and when i was ready to leave, my pati just got up hurriedly packed his belongings and said that he was coming to stay with me. That shocked my sas so much, she almost cried.LOLLOL. From that day  i think she realized that she had to let  go of her son. LOLLOL

In general, i like to follow traditions and i always wanted to live with sas but now  I am happy that I have no one to interfere in my life. I am actually glad that i have a good relationship with my sas.

Great :) Long term relationship with laws is good according to my point SmileSmile
--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
wish i could say the same guys.Cry My sasu and i never seem to get along. she has never considered me as her DIL. She thinks that her son could've have done better than me. Cry i tried talking to her to find out what the problem is but i get no response. My husband is her only child. Also, she hates the fact the i work. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetArifaNietzy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index