India-Forums

Anamika
Anamika

I dont want repeat telecast! (Page 3)

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@farabi: when i read da article, i wanted to hit cv's head wid a stone. Why i started watching da show after da revamp?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farabi

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Isse toh better I've  other option History ki aisi ki taisi -in Ekta's style -JODHA AKBAR ...ROFL atleast kaun protagonist hai kaun antagonist ye toh tension nahi hoga ...LOL 

But m feeling bad for all Churails ...Ouch bechari ye show dekh le toh ek baar phir se mar jaaye ...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farabiromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Not a bad option...actually we can turn for that show...wink.

This show is banned in churail's world. Shaitaan have passed strict orders and anyone found watching this show will be given death sentence...ROFL

farabi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Not a bad option...actually we can turn for that show...wink.

This show is banned in churail's world. Shaitaan have passed strict orders and anyone found watching this show will be given death sentence...ROFL

ROFL ROFL Sahi hai ...ROFL 

romaila

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Sigh! The story.Wacko

and, I'm still Confused with Patalika. She is the one without any Special Magics? Wow! Patalika the Powerless.. Dayan? Chudail? Or the Guard of Patal? Who knows.D'oh

By the way, if they aren't Thinking about any New story then I've an Idea, Why not do a Role reversal in this current track and Make a Side love story with the same plot? Like, Patalika falling for Jeet's Dad and Jeet's Mom fighting for her Knight in Shinning armour with Fry pans (Because, Only leads can get the Favor of Matarani.. So she had to choose something else to use that as a Weapon, right.Evil Smile). And, after "Buddha hoga Tera baap".. There is a Big chance that Older Generation love story might Hit the Audiences heart, atleast for a Change.Silly

and, The parody song was Hilarious.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

I agree with you. Sigh! The story.Wacko

and, I'm still Confused with Patalika. She is the one without any Special Magics? Wow! Patalika the Powerless.. Dayan? Chudail? Or the Guard of Patal? Who knows.D'oh

By the way, if they aren't Thinking about any New story then I've an Idea, Why not do a Role reversal in this current track and Make a Side love story with the same plot? Like, Patalika falling for Jeet's Dad and Jeet's Mom fighting for her Knight in Shinning armour with Fry pans (Because, Only leads can get the Favor of Matarani.. So she had to choose something else to use that as a Weapon, right.Evil Smile). And, after "Buddha hoga Tera baap".. There is a Big chance that Older Generation love story might Hit the Audiences heart, atleast for a Change.Silly

and, The parody song was Hilarious.Thumbs Up
 ROFL ROFL ROFL Patalika ka Pratab ...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL What happened if Patalika wants a baby from Pratab jus like Ana ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

skanthanromaila

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i mirror ur fingers and stick my middle finger at the cvs

romaila

AliStark Groupbie
AliStark
AliStark

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I am asking people to quit the show and make the trp go 0, so that sony tv drops the show and save us from this torture.Dead

Abhishek_5romaila

Go to top