India-Forums

Anamika
Anamika

I dont want repeat telecast!

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Am much dissapointed seeing current development in the show Sleepy. This show has always dissapointed me by not giving good storyline...still i continued watching hoping one day i might get what am waiting for but NO its the same old story repeating Dead . Jeevi marriage isn't the reason...what dissapointed me the most is the story development thats going in the same direction when Rano was part of the show Ouch. I dont find any progress Confused its the same  wife fighting for her husband wala concept Ouch...evil busy in snatching hubby and wife running here n there sacrificing everything for dear husband Cry 

C'mon Cvs who the hell is interested in this kinda story? is the Production house incapable of showing their own story? Whats the use of showing same drama under "Revamp", it was better to keep Rano than if same stuff was to be repeated atleast humari umeed to nahin bandhti. K dont pair up Jeeka but story ko repeat to na kro Sleepy

Well before ending this post i want to dedicate one parody song to cvs LOLWink

Ae cvs there audience te hum
Tu ne kiya hum pe kaisa sitam
Show se humara natha hai chootha
Band karde to hum pe tera sitam 

P.s: I dont think i can hold this rubbish anymoreDead...was already planning quitting this show and now i think I "Better Quit". Good Job cvs, first u lost Rano fans and now Anamika fans might leave too...enjoy ur show with ur team...m not Interested in this crap!.

P.s: ill still be active in this forum and will comment in posts on "Anamika only" just for being connected my frnds Smile ALVIDA ANAMIKA!

Edited by romaila - 25 June 2013 at 1:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiAliStarklover_kriyanshsuhanakkt..PlayfulKiss..mythicalfarabiSunshineTearsSadia_JenAmMUNIASTUARTMrToolConfuser-RK_Ki_Biwi-..Bournville..

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I already quit ...LOL can't take it anymore ...Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lover_kriyanshfarabiSadia_JenAmromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@Sona: again n again i hoped Tongue that one day cvs will get rid of Saluja Big smile and will try showing Dark world and their mysterious life Smile but No they always ended up on shaadi drama, Dead difficulties after marriage blah blah blah! Sleepy arre yaar kaun kanbakht yeh faltoo k tension kliye show dektha hai...life mein aur be tensions hain. LOL

Edited by romaila - 25 June 2013 at 1:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Romi yaar im too disgusted wid da current track. Nice parody song. I want to add
    jaldi se show khatam karo
    aur hume chaien se jene do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAmromaila

anaghakaran IF-Rockerz
anaghakaran
anaghakaran

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
happy to see anamika  viewers turning against the cv's..becoz actually d cv's r wasting our time n making us fools..and romi,u made a better decision by quitting watching d show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5Sadia_JenAmromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Romi yaar im too disgusted wid da current track. Nice parody song. I want to add
Thanks...haan yaar show ko khatam karne ka time agya hai Tongue
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

<font color="#9900cc">Thanks...haan yaar show ko khatam karne ka time agya hai Tongue</font>

i wonder when they'll finish da show.aur ek revamp na karde yeh cv'sAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

happy to see anamika  viewers turning against the cv's..becoz actually d cv's r wasting our time n making us fools..and romi,u made a better decision by quitting watching d show..
Actually it was our fault that depite been dissapointed several times we continued watching hoping one day they will show dark world life...but they kept their focus on family drama, pyaar shyaar, black magic which had often made us uncomfortable Ouchand same shaadi drama. Sleepy I never got to see any dark world life...so far its been the Shiatan entry they had entertained me Tongue baki to m was always bored Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5anaghakaran

Go to top