India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

what the hell? (Page 3)

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
This is Ekta not Sagar Arts. I wish the Sagars were making this instead.

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
forget the history and focus on the show if u need entertainment..

and dont forget nothing is perfect in this world.. ! 
.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Haye Ram. How baseless can one's arguments be? Someone commented that the show is fictional and the TM interpreted it as Akbar is fictional. If you really want real history please watch a good documentary about it or read a book. If you want to watch the show watch it without linking every damn thing with history. Because it won't affect me neither will it affect the other viewers, it will only affect you because you will be frustrated that it's not following history.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_RoseStar_girl

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
If historians themselves cant agree on this story, then who are you to claim accurate facts hence stating what ekta is showing is wrong?? I mean, dont get me wrong! but it has constantly been stated that this is a fictional show, if you cant accept that, then simply do not watch it# because technically going by what has been stated by historians even Jodha didnt existConfused

Do all of us a favour and stop this whole, its not accurate crap, or simply stop watching the show! as its being done for entertainment purposes and not to enlighten our brains as to its exact facts! ALSO, CVS have a lot to play with because of the non-accurate facts!TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by BreezeStar

They will attack Amer and then ask for Jodha in exchange of Amer.
How can we be so sure that they'd attack Amer ?
I don't think they'd follow exactly what they've shown in the promos . Ermm

Because as far as I know, the marriage will be a political alliance. They may not attack Amer.. But Amer is the deal between the marriage.

And to the OP
If we were to be historically speaking.. there is no evidence that Jodha was from Amer. She may have been from Jodhpur... hence the name Jodha bai. If you were to question everything, you will realize that movies and TV shows are not factual. It's all for entertainment and money, not informational enlightenment.

Originally posted by kundra

This is Ekta not Sagar Arts. I wish the Sagars were making this instead.

I don't think they'll ever make a show on the mughals. They don't do anti-heroes kind of stuff.

Originally posted by blahblah26

Haye Ram. How baseless can one's arguments be? Someone commented that the show is fictional and the TM interpreted it as Akbar is fictional. If you really want real history please watch a good documentary about it or read a book. If you want to watch the show watch it without linking every damn thing with history. Because it won't affect me neither will it affect the other viewers, it will only affect you because you will be frustrated that it's not following history.

But definitely not history channel. 

History channel is doing to history what MTv has done to music. 
ROFL
Reading books might be a better option. Everything today is done for money. Ermm

Edited by BreezeStar - 26 June 2013 at 9:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
what are you saying? was akbar a FICTION?
don't try to save it giving illogical explanations.
akbar remained in bairam khan's tutelage only for four years, by 17 or 18 age of akbar, khan was dead or deserted from his vazir post.
abul fazl wrote that his rude and proud behaviour lead to his demise.
[/QUOTE]

Dear lord. I meant the story is fictional here, I did not say Akbar was a fictional character. And since the story is fictional, there is creative license. I don't get it, if you dislike the distortion of history that much, why are you watching an Ekta show? Did you really think she will go for a faithful representation of history? This is quite ridiculous. And please, we already had more than enough discussions about the same old conflict between history and fiction. Please do not start another. If you really hate the apparent inaccuracy, do not watch the show. Simple. 

Edited by Stargirl06 - 26 June 2013 at 9:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index