Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

But they didn't show any attack on Amer yet . πŸ˜•

They will attack Amer and then ask for Jodha in exchange of Amer.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BreezeStar

They will attack Amer and then ask for Jodha in exchange of Amer.

How can we be so sure that they'd attack Amer ?
I don't think they'd follow exactly what they've shown in the promos . πŸ€”
Originally posted by: shumi.

what is wrong with this lady?... i think she want to show her knowledge in indian historyπŸ˜†...it is purely a fictional show...it was clearly said in the showπŸ˜ƒ

first of all i am not a lady but a girl,😳 second what they are showing is completely illogical. Akbar was a very smart king, his behaviour is very childish in the show. only because of rajat i am watching the show. and about knowledge, these are basic facts oh history children are taught in eighth class maybe five. πŸ₯±
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucymoni

first of all i am not a lady but a girl,😳 second what they are showing is completely illogical. Akbar was a very smart king, his behaviour is very childish in the show. only because of rajat i am watching the show. and about knowledge, these are basic facts oh history children are taught in eighth class maybe five. πŸ₯±

See. This is a fictional romance. Fiction. Romance. If Ekta follows history, there is not much she can actually do with this story. The movie has already told everything. We need to see new things, interesting things. And as you know, romance heroes are always childish, that's why they are romance heroes. πŸ˜› You should really read Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni's 'Palace of Illusion' sometime. She twists Mahabharat, and focuses on Draupadi and Karna's unrequited love for each other. And it is a beautiful romance. Which would not have been not possible if she followed the mythology faithfully. Historical romance or not, this is a romance. And romance cares only for the relationship between the protagonists, rest does not matter. If you wish to see history presented faithfully, you may not find that in watching daily soaps. Try a good history book maybe. Even if Bairam Khan remains alive forever, and attacks Amer, you need to overlook the fact. The romance is important here, not the history. 
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Sorry guys but those who r saying that its fiction is not correct...if it fictional then the name of Akbar should not have been used...i hope the show further will not invite some protest or objections...but yes Rajat is doing a really good job as Akbar
Originally posted by: Stargirl06

See. This is a fictional romance. Fiction. Romance. If Ekta follows history, there is not much she can actually do with this story. The movie has already told everything. We need to see new things, interesting things. And as you know, romance heroes are always childish, that's why they are romance heroes. πŸ˜› You should really read Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni's 'Palace of Illusion' sometime. She twists Mahabharat, and focuses on Draupadi and Karna's unrequited love for each other. And it is a beautiful romance. Which would not have been not possible if she followed the mythology faithfully. Historical romance or not, this is a romance. And romance cares only for the relationship between the protagonists, rest does not matter. If you wish to see history presented faithfully, you may not find that in watching daily soaps. Try a good history book maybe. Even if Bairam Khan remains alive forever, and attacks Amer, you need to overlook the fact. The romance is important here, not the history. 

what are you saying? was akbar a FICTION?
don't try to save it giving illogical explanations.
akbar remained in bairam khan's tutelage only for four years, by 17 or 18 age of akbar, khan was dead or deserted from his vazir post.
abul fazl wrote that his rude and proud behaviour lead to his demise.
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is Ekta not Sagar Arts. I wish the Sagars were making this instead.
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
forget the history and focus on the show if u need entertainment..

and dont forget nothing is perfect in this world.. ! 
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haye Ram. How baseless can one's arguments be? Someone commented that the show is fictional and the TM interpreted it as Akbar is fictional. If you really want real history please watch a good documentary about it or read a book. If you want to watch the show watch it without linking every damn thing with history. Because it won't affect me neither will it affect the other viewers, it will only affect you because you will be frustrated that it's not following history.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If historians themselves cant agree on this story, then who are you to claim accurate facts hence stating what ekta is showing is wrong?? I mean, dont get me wrong! but it has constantly been stated that this is a fictional show, if you cant accept that, then simply do not watch it# because technically going by what has been stated by historians even Jodha didnt existπŸ˜•

Do all of us a favour and stop this whole, its not accurate crap, or simply stop watching the show! as its being done for entertainment purposes and not to enlighten our brains as to its exact facts! ALSO, CVS have a lot to play with because of the non-accurate facts!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›