India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

what the hell?

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
bairam khan died way before akbar married jodha aur attacked amer. plus he did not really attacked it, bharmal made relations with him so what they are actually showing is nonsense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmsmile.saraCoeur2PsychoFMS

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Sorry for being rude, but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Hasn't enough been said about this? It is FICTION! Go, look up the word in a dictionary if you don't know the meaning.
And if they didn't have villians, how would they move the story forward. It's a DAILY SOAP sweetheart. They can't show only history.
And anyways, it's Ekta Kapoor. Obviously half of what she shows is going to be nonsense.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kliciouspasbarunXDPagalKuriXDAshaNegiFan..nams..shumi.Sharlene1410Star_girlLady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
they have made it clear it friction show. I think we should just watch the actors on screen and enjoy their acting instead of looking at the real story. As it is there are not saying be a true story. plus its a show you cant xpect everything to be real thoda changes to karege he so as to make it interesting. best thing stop treating it like a historical show and enjoy it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kliciousAshaNegiFanAsmi2013

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Well, they have constantly said it is, after all, a fiction. People, hoping to get a glimpse of the accurate historical scenario, are setting themselves up for disappointment. And honestly, I don't expect it to follow the historical facts anyway. I mean, it is merely a fiction, not a history book. It aims for entertainment, not knowledge. My mom is professor of History, and her specialization is on Mughal period. And yet, she loves the show. Tongue Take Dan Brown's The vinci code for instance, or the subsequent movie, do they follow proper catholic history? Not at all. But are they enjoyable? Hell yes. Don't worry too much about historical accuracy and enjoy the show. This is Ekta Kapoor after all. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFan.FemmeFatale.SofnaVasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stargirl06

Well, they have constantly said it is, after all, a fiction. People, hoping to get a glimpse of the accurate historical scenario, are setting themselves up for disappointment. And honestly, I don't expect it to follow the historical facts anyway. I mean, it is merely a fiction, not a history book. It aims for entertainment, not knowledge. My mom is professor of History, and her specialization is on Mughal period. And yet, she loves the show. Tongue Take Dan Brown's The vinci code for instance, or the subsequent movie, do they follow proper catholic history? Not at all. But are they enjoyable? Hell yes. Don't worry too much about historical accuracy and enjoy the show. This is Ekta Kapoor after all. Wink

da vinci code!perfect example! Approve 
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Da Vinci was pure fiction.
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Plus, you can't be sure about the historical accuracy of any show or movie. Many articles in the newspaper and News on TV is also crap.. 

Like live India.. 'Yamraaj ka ghar milgaya', 'dekhiye saanp ne kaise liya apna badliya."

Its all entertainment.. That's what it is. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index