JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
suvi is no doubt an angel..bt today  i want 2 tel a tale of two grls known 2 suvi who r of same age yet hw they difer in mentality..i mean annie n alisha..angel vs demon..

1.Annie ws super rich she loved partyin she loved sharing n almost hijacked suvi 2 her house wen they 1st met ..she earned trust respect love frndship thru her inborn nature whras alisha is rich bt poor in mentality..she does nt bliv in sharing she is so materialistic she uses mony 2 buy ppl win thr frndship love trust respect..n  wen suvi wantd a place2 spend 1nite at her place..she turned her down..she didn evn think that a grl new in mumbai whr wd she go..wat dangers cd befal on her..

2.Annie alwaz stood up 2 protect suvi..she cd go 2 any xtent 2 save suvi..b it tackling gyanesh..b it pacifying mumma guggal..b it covering up 2 puppa guggal..fighting riya..n evn yuvi whras alisha she uses al her energy 2 turn evry1 against suvi..create problems 4 suvi..

3.Annie ws so selfles she loved suvi so lot that she designed ways 2 mek yuvreen cum closer n broke up wit rathi wen she felt suvi hs bin hurt by yuvi..whras alisha d demon plots da n nite 2 separate yuvreen n is hell bent 2 gt yuvi 4 herself 4get her even sacrificing anything unlike angel annie..

4.annie nevr lufd at suvi's cloths..she ws more than willing 2 mek her try her own cloths..she encouraged her 2 study fc..tryd her best 2 help suvi cope up wit heart break..tryd 2 lessen her pains in evry posible way..evn tryd tultuli c thru suvi's pov bt alisha she alwaz mocks suvi 4 anything n everything cals her smal town grl..gossips wit othrs..ridicules suvi

So i want annie bak..evn soni cnt tek her place..n i def want alisha out..she is disgusting inhuman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalon thumbnail
such an wonderful post miss annie sooo much
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail