Devon ke Dev Mahadev

show will end?? (Page 3)

natv Newbie
natv
natv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Ramayan track is totally tangential to this serial, and doesn't belong in it.  Yeah, they could & should show the establishment of the Rameshwaram Jyotirlingum, which is in the Shiva Purana, but the Rama's enmity w/ Ravan doesn't belong here.  

I want to see more of the Mahadev family stories.  First of all, I'd like both Kartikeya's & then Ganesh's wedding.  Also, I'd like to see the stories of the other kids of Mahadev, such as Andhak, Manasa Devi & Ayappan.  All that b4 they show us the story of the Rameshwaram Jyotirlingam, and then go to Bhimasura and other stories in the Dwapar Yuga.

Was Kartikay married to Devsena or Not?

And this message of yours will be surely posted by me to Utkarshsir.Smile
Narmada is also daughter of Mahadev. CV's had hinted abt her story during kartikeya's birth sequence.. when mahadev had given boon to Ganga that she will be purified by his 'ansh' Narmada. But now the CV'S have forgotten about it Disapprove. Its an important story they must show it  as well !
Pleeezz post this message as well to Utkarsh sirl!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Thanks to know me.

I don't know any mythology of South as i am from Gujarat.

And What Lord Vishnu's daughters? I have never heard that Lord Vishnu & Mata Lakshmi had children?

And There are many less stories of Treta Youg & Dwapar Yug for Mahadev only.

Because Dwapar & Treta is time of Ramayan & MAHABHARAT & there was not much role of Shiva in these...here Lord Vishnu's role is important.

As per our stories,Kartikay had pledge to take Brahmacharya & some also said that he was child all the time in his life & some also said that he was younger than Ganesha???????

How it possible? Please reply soon.Tongue

Lol, Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi didn't have children. Lord Vishnu wanted suitable brides for his nephew, so he created Amritavalli and Sundaravalli, two divine girls, from his mind. So they are regarded as his daughters. I think a separate thread is required for their stories.
Amritavalli is Devasena and Sundaravalli is Valli.

Thanks but also reply if you know for this point. In above pink letters.
Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Because Dwapar & Treta is time of Ramayan & MAHABHARAT & there was not much role of Shiva in these...here Lord Vishnu's role is important.

As per our stories,Kartikay had pledge to take Brahmacharya & some also said that he was child all the time in his life & some also said that he was younger than Ganesha???????

I think, you know, the problem is, Kartikeya just left Kailash and came to the south, where he married. But since Kailash visiting Rishis didn't know of this, they wrote that Lord Kartikeya is lifelong brahmachariLOL Also, he came to South India as a little boy clad in loin-cloth, which is probably the state in which he left Kailash. So maybe the Rishis were misinformed about that also and wrote that he remains a child forever.
Younger or elder to Ganesha doesn't matter I think. As long as both are respected and both versions taken into account. If there are no Treta Yuga stories they can show Kartikeya's marriage and Nahusha's curse, and Shankhachooda Vadh, etc. no?
And I think Meenakshi is gonna run behind me with a stick (virtually( for diverting the topic like this.LOL So please post further doubts in the D&D thread.

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

I think, you know, the problem is, Kartikeya just left Kailash and came to the south, where he married. But since Kailash visiting Rishis didn't know of this, they wrote that Lord Kartikeya is lifelong brahmachariLOL Also, he came to South India as a little boy clad in loin-cloth, which is probably the state in which he left Kailash. So maybe the Rishis were misinformed about that also and wrote that he remains a child forever.
Younger or elder to Ganesha doesn't matter I think. As long as both are respected and both versions taken into account. If there are no Treta Yuga stories they can show Kartikeya's marriage and Nahusha's curse, and Shankhachooda Vadh, etc. no?
And I think Meenakshi is gonna run behind me with a stick (virtually( for diverting the topic like this.LOL So please post further doubts in the D&D thread.

Oh ya...i can understand LOLLOLLOLLOL

Thanks for informing this all.Big smile

For just only because you ...i can know all this.Tongue
akash121 Newbie
akash121
akash121

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
no mahadev should not be at an end .this is very popular and what to worry sometimes it happens 
that  trp rating goes down . so it will be again  popular in this week itself.and u have to show many 

things now.u should make it end in half.it will hurt all hindus

Surya_krsnbhakt

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash121

no mahadev should not be at an end .this is very popular and what to worry sometimes it happens 
that  trp rating goes down . so it will be again  popular in this week itself.and u have to show many 

things now.u should make it end in half.it will hurt all hindus

Relax, its not ending...

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Mods please close this thread which was created on 25Th June 

Surya_krsnbhakt

Go to top