Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Insensitive behaviour of RK cannot be justified (Page 5)

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
this is a stupid post! why would anyone sympathise with an unbelievable story

yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by masan1

Acts dne by sultan cannt be justified. Rk did what was rght. Vandalizng sme1 car,eyeing 4 hs wife,pointng gun at hm n spoiling hs father's ritual n u expect sensitve behavr. I would have killd d person even if he was a prime minister, sultu is just a gangster.

Isnt vandalising a car is better then hitting a person walking on the road (Remember mukund case)?

To like anyone is a feeling ,there is nothing in that .Did he ever made plans to bring MB to make her love him.No

Regarding Havan,its even his father but he was called ganda khoon so that was his outburst.

I had no desire to comment on this post , I was just njoying my frnds comments . but after reading this reply I couldn suppress myself from asking a little question . Will you kindly answer me only 1 question ?
Is hitting just a single person in drunk state , totally unwillingly worse than killing hundreds of ppl willingly with guns & bullets for the sake of money Ermm ??
Nothing more...just answer this question Embarrassed

Why you always read only the cover when the book is open infront of you.We all know When rashid drunkard came infront of Sultan s car ,he even went and sorry ,Thats called courtesy or should i say realisation .The same lacks in RK isnt it.Sultan is a gangster that is due to MK ,rashid ;so he is in a place where you have to murder people in your defence ,when goons arived at chawl sultan had to kill those people if not the innocent people at chawl would get hurt.

Oh hello he kill those  people just to protect himself, firstly if he care for those innocent people in the chawl,then  he would not have gone there to hide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Why would you expect sensitivity from an individual who was unable to respect his own mother for the past 20 years, due to his own insecurities?

Shreeswathy

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Already expected this..
For a man like RK, every relation is a dikhawa, so he expects the same from others...Confused
Nobody can change him...Angry

ha35_ad

Go to top