Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Insensitive behaviour of RK cannot be justified (Page 3)

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by POOOLLL

Me too thought why didn't RK sing some bhajan like ' aarti sulteshwar maharaj ki Sri bandook dhar goldie ki' with a puja ki thali on his hand when Sultan came to the studio , did gundagardi, called him ganda khoon and did many more mahaan things.I was wondering as RK is antaryami and he often has akaashvaanis so why didn't he believe sultan's story even after sultan bring such strong 'gutter se uthaya huwa bevda' evidence.
 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL !!! kitna acha bolte ho aup 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorePOOOOLLLLLLLLLL.SoulMates.ennishet

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Me too thought why didn't RK sing some bhajan like ' aarti sulteshwar maharaj ki Sri bandook dhar goldie ki' with a puja ki thali on his hand when Sultan came to the studio , did gundagardi, called him ganda khoon and did many more mahaan things.I was wondering as RK is antaryami and he often has akaashvaanis so why didn't he believe sultan's story even after sultan bring such strong 'gutter se uthaya huwa bevda' evidence.
ROFL!!! kitna acha bolte ho aup
.Iss type ke post pad padkar dimaag kharab ho chuka hai phir bhi kuch likhhna manage kiya thank you aapko accha laga.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.DushtDanaf.ennishet

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL.SoulMates.ennishetDushtDanaf.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

POOOOLLLLLLLLLLennishetDushtDanaf.

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
it was not insensitive RK's actions were based yesterday on Sultaan's wrong moves,first he broke into house like thief,than entered into a physical fight with RK and broke things in his house,if he would have talked calmly to RK this wouldn't have happened,although that's a different thing that RK never would have believed him in any case but his goon like act made RK to get him arrested.

Mallu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL1mangaloresangeet6690.SoulMates.Taniya20ennishet_charu_DushtDanaf.

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ennishet - 25 June 2013 at 3:10am

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL.SoulMates.DushtDanaf.

.SoulMates. IF-Dazzler
.SoulMates.
.SoulMates.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

This is the bestest comment everrr. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL1mangalore_charu_DushtDanaf.ennishet

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Acts dne by sultan cannt be justified. Rk did what was rght. Vandalizng sme1 car,eyeing 4 hs wife,pointng gun at hm n spoiling hs father's ritual n u expect sensitve behavr. I would have killd d person even if he was a prime minister, sultu is just a gangster.

Isnt vandalising a car is better then hitting a person walking on the road (Remember mukund case)?

To like anyone is a feeling ,there is nothing in that .Did he ever made plans to bring MB to make her love him.No

Regarding Havan,its even his father but he was called ganda khoon so that was his outburst.

Go to top