Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Insensitive behaviour of RK cannot be justified (Page 2)

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Acts dne by sultan cannt be justified. Rk did what was rght. Vandalizng sme1 car,eyeing 4 hs wife,pointng gun at hm n spoiling hs father's ritual n u expect sensitve behavr. I would have killd d person even if he was a prime minister, sultu is just a gangster.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marya91

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

till now he doesnt believe wat Sultan says about his story and it is not proved yet...so wats wrong with his words...think abt u in his situation...every human's nature it is...if he came to knw the truth means...More than ur so called hero,he will be shattered ...bcz he love his father more than anything else..hope u will get ur ans from this

So let him speak and prove his point ,why doesnt he ever listen to other people ?Becoz they speak he makes up his own stories and refuses to believe the reality .
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikolingam

How can sultan say rk is step son during the prayers. Dose he even knows how hurt radaji would have been. He only feels for his mother. All mothers are mothers. How can he barge into the prayers and spoil the function radaji is doing for her husband , stop calling Rk names pls.thanks

Wasnt it RK who called him nazayaz ;so that was reaction ;regarding spoiling the function RK called him ganda khoon ;first only watching his mother in pain everyday is extremely painful , Plus he is gangster ,how do expect only him to understand everything .And whatever he said was truth .Truth may be kadwa but its the truth.
roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by ...hema23...

till now he doesnt believe wat Sultan says about his story and it is not proved yet...so wats wrong with his words...think abt u in his situation...every human's nature it is...if he came to knw the truth means...More than ur so called hero,he will be shattered ...bcz he love his father more than anything else..hope u will get ur ans from this

So let him speak and prove his point ,why doesnt he ever listen to other people ?Becoz they speak he makes up his own stories and refuses to believe the reality .

he can't speak  all he does is todh phod . he doesn't even has proper proof  for what he is saying . Just a baveda and mentally unstable mother .  first he should have collected proper proof & then If R.k doesn't consider proof produced before him then that behavior will called insensitive .

Bhai is considering himself as satya badi harish chandra that what ever  spoke is always truth .LOL
Aaj sultan aaya hai kal koi aur aa kar khada ho jayega . R.K mansion is not dharmshala LOL

marya91

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

err..i think all my fellow vdians/rkians have answered fair enough...so I am going ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

marya91sangeet66901mangaloreTaniya20.SoulMates.ennishetDushtDanaf.Bes_B..sairat..

shreya.26biswas Groupbie
shreya.26biswas
shreya.26biswas

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
well well well...rk fans i got u...watever rk.do is rite n other r so calld not human being i understand ur feeling bcoz rk is lead n he is frm begning dats y...if sultan is lead den ur reaction wil diffrnt...i also like rishbala...but sultan is also not wrong

practicecalm

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Me too thought why didn't RK sing some bhajan like ' aarti sulteshwar maharaj ki Sri bandook dhar goldie ki' with a puja ki thali on his hand when Sultan came to the studio , did gundagardi, called him ganda khoon and did many more mahaan things.I was wondering as RK is antaryami and he often has akaashvaanis so why didn't he believe sultan's story even after sultan bring such strong 'gutter se uthaya huwa bevda' evidence.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

marya91roma20111mangaloresangeet6690.SoulMates.Taniya20sunflower52_charu_DushtDanaf.ennishet.Lonewalker.Valar.Morghulis

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by POOOLLL

Me too thought why didn't RK sing some bhajan like ' aarti sulteshwar maharaj ki Sri bandook dhar goldie ki' with a puja ki thali on his hand when Sultan came to the studio , did gundagardi, called him ganda khoon and did many more mahaan things.I was wondering as RK is antaryami and he often has akaashvaanis so why didn't he believe sultan's story even after sultan bring such strong 'gutter se uthaya huwa bevda' evidence.
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011POOOOLLLLLLLLLL1mangalore.SoulMates.ennishet

Go to top