Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kat used salman for success? (Page 7)

Tinah IF-Dazzler
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqshavaa

okay I hate Katrina like anything but please! Salman is no saint himself either, the problem is that he helps someone but then he expects them to be his minions for life. No wonder the egomaniac is surrounded by his yes men 24/7 and if you disagree with him or fail to stroke his ego, then you will meet the same fate as Vivek Oberoi. No wonder the hapless chap apologized to him despise being the victim(albeit for his selfish reasons) because Salman being the power player he is, he used his contacts and connections to sabotage his career. No wonder Katrina is still unable to acknowledge her relationship with Ranbir because she does not want to end up like Vivek LOL. 

now you're making sense!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Javed__

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yes, she used him but he got to do her over and over again and after he was done RK got his leftovers. ROFL

Javed__

adyluvskat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefullrini_kat

Sonal99 Goldie
Sonal99
Sonal99

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedant123

Is Salman a two year old kid, that Katrina was using her!

See Even if they were in a relationship, I frimly believe that Katrina's success is no where should be credited to Salman entirely! Yes she made was introduced in Industry and auidence through prominent role in Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya but so were several other newbies - Zarine Khan, Aish Look-Alike - Where are they?

Katrina has come out this far in Industry only through her own hardwork, everyone has connections in Industry which help them to get offers but Katrina should be credited for her own success!

And Coming to topic - Why is it assumed that their relationship was fake!? They might have been in a serious relationship but failed due to several reasons!!!!
Why it needs to be asumed that Katrina used her...

My views exactly!!.

Have can when assume that, when we know that Salman has helped many people to enter bollywood - from actors to actresses.

Also, it should also not be surprising that if they were in a relationship why they must have broken off - Salman's outbursts are also very famous, so no surprises there.

Besides, I do not think that Salman has ever loved anyone as much as Aish. Maybe he just goes out with girls with no intention of settling down.

Edited by altuphalu - 25 June 2013 at 10:41am

rini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Both Kat and Salman are mutually benefited...Kat  got introduced to BW through Salman...Salman live up the hype with new girlfriend after Ash dumped him...Everyone gain from the relationship and I always felt Kat salman relationship is more of arranged marriage type wnich always include family members... I heard that Saman's father is a family friend of Kat's ...

adyluvskat

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I hate it when fans credit Salman for Aishwarya's and Katrina's success. I meant he MIGHT have given Katrina a chance, but she's here b/c of her decisions and her films. I hate to take credit away from her where she deserves it. 

Edited by MocoCoco - 25 June 2013 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefullrini_kat

adyluvskat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rini_kat

Housefull IF-Dazzler
Housefull
Housefull

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqshavaa

okay I hate Katrina like anything but please! Salman is no saint himself either, the problem is that he helps someone but then he expects them to be his minions for life. No wonder the egomaniac is surrounded by his yes men 24/7 and if you disagree with him or fail to stroke his ego, then you will meet the same fate as Vivek Oberoi. No wonder the hapless chap apologized to him despise being the victim(albeit for his selfish reasons) because Salman being the power player he is, he used his contacts and connections to sabotage his career. No wonder Katrina is still unable to acknowledge her relationship with Ranbir because she does not want to end up like Vivek LOL. 
WordStar

Go to top