Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

i want to see which salman fan want all credit ??Even in all those ran-kat topics its only filled with deepika fans trashing them,i hardly see salman fans commenting there at all πŸ˜†

i know these days deepika fans want vengeance πŸ˜†
i am not seeing sallu fans these days ...
or else this topic would have been attacked πŸ˜†

sallu fans are actually happy that katrina isnt with him anymore πŸ˜†

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i want to see which salman fan want all credit ??Even in all those ran-kat topics its only filled with deepika fans trashing them,i hardly see salman fans commenting there at all πŸ˜†

i know these days deepika fans want vengeance πŸ˜†
i am not seeing sallu fans these days ...
or else this topic would have been attacked πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
katrina fans are also glad that she is not with him anymoreπŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail

why wouldnt they be ? they are celebrating after salman's court verdict from yesterday πŸ˜†
shadesofme thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
why wouldnt they be ? they are celebrating after salman's court verdict from yesterday πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
really??
 i dint πŸ˜†
i like salman but when i see soo much hate for katrina it makes me hate him tooπŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
[

really??
 i dint πŸ˜†
i like salman but when i see soo much hate for katrina it makes me hate him tooπŸ˜†

salman fans dont hate any1 for no reason perhaps except SRK ! Katrina fans bash him only cos he dated her not for anything else and thats why she gets the hatred/ bashing πŸ˜†
Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 10 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
really??
 i dint πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
salman fans dont hate any1 for no reason perhaps except SRK ! Katrina fans bash him only cos he dated her not for anything else and thats why she gets the hatred/ bashing !
[/QUOTE]
i love SRK , rk n katπŸ˜†
and sallu fans always bash these three πŸ˜†
there are fans like that from both sides πŸ˜›...
If anything Salman used her . 

I think he got with her cause he never got over aishwarya rai . (Someone show Salman a 2013 photo of that cow and I think he will finally get over her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) I think they casually dated no biggie . So if they causally broke its no biggie . I mean this is salman khan . If Katrina betrayed him she would be six feet under the ground . Since she is still alive and making terrible movies like tees Maar khan or jab tak hai Jaan we can assume they are ok . They just did a movie and even associate at places like ccl 2013 or JTHJ premiere . 

I don't think she used him . He used her to keep his bed warm . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I doubt he fen cared for her more than a friend 
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishqshavaa

okay I hate Katrina like anything but please! Salman is no saint himself either, the problem is that he helps someone but then he expects them to be his minions for life. No wonder the egomaniac is surrounded by his yes men 24/7 and if you disagree with him or fail to stroke his ego, then you will meet the same fate as Vivek Oberoi. No wonder the hapless chap apologized to him despise being the victim(albeit for his selfish reasons) because Salman being the power player he is, he used his contacts and connections to sabotage his career. No wonder Katrina is still unable to acknowledge her relationship with Ranbir because she does not want to end up like Vivek LOL. 

now you're making sense!!πŸ˜›
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, she used him but he got to do her over and over again and after he was done RK got his leftovers. πŸ€£
No denying salman have set the base for her Salkat was awesome together and kat have a lot of respect for saluu. Yups sallu set the base for her in bolly but later she made her own mark in bollywood. There were rumors that salman abused her beat her then if she dumped him there is nthng wrong in it and they always looked cool after breakup and the myth of the societty blame the women for everything. The forum members abuse her so badly calling her po*n star etc. But in real kat comes as a very reserved and strong gal. Happy if she ended their abusive relationship. I used to adore sal kat but when sallu slaped her in coffe shop n many more i got over them
stop painting him as an innocent soul