Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Kat used Salman for success, and Salman used Kat for sucksex.

😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yep.. ek haath de ek haath le😆

Originally posted by: desicrowd

He is not a baccha to be used... He knew he was helping her get a foothold in BW and he surely demanded some prasad in return...
Iss haath de uss haath Le... So no one used Sallu.. He is a grown man and he knows what he is doing... He was Katz connection to BW success...

linux.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both used each odr.but y do sm ppl paint katrina as a victim.she wasnt married to salman to tolerate him fr 7 yrs.it dsnt tk 7 yr thesis to knw dat sallu isnt a bf/husbnd material.1 intrvw of his n i knw he cn b difficult.but sm feminist paint her as a victim.ash i respect coz she tk a stand hd only a 2yr relatn n exited wen she thot it wasnt wrkng out.bt katty i hv 0 respect.she z stil lickng sallus feet fr her career n sm gullible souls mistake her manipulation fr goodness.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinah

..What I don't like is, how Katrina turned to a snobbish person just because she has Salman by her side...She thinks she's above everyone else and used to call Salman up the minute she didn't get her way in this industry. Now I wonder, who does she call?

to me it seems like she stayed in the relationship because she knew salman could move things around for her. she would be in "safe" hands. remember, she did have alot to hide. without salman orchestrating everything she wouldve been shredded by themedia and given the boot after boom. 

that attitude and glare she walks around with now is because of Salman. thats why hes still able to make demands of her. like, what she can/cant wear in a movie with him. shes his forever chamchi 😆
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kAT : where did you find this .Bhakwaaas dictionary  🤣🤪
sALLU: jab we met ma life shuckss!!!!🤣🤡
ISano thumbnail
not only katrina he even stopped other heroines in his movies
that made more sense when he mentioned his heroines and he named priyanka too.. isi liye she was wearing two tops in jeene ke hain char din song where he swing her in the towel..
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gaaawwwddd aren't you guys tired of the same old , same old Salman used Kat or Kat used Salman, come on guys get over it...

ISano thumbnail

lol thats remind me of deepika KAHA SE KHARIDII AISI BAKWAAS DICTIONARY😆

Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

kAT : where did you find this .Bhakwaaas dictionary  🤣🤪

sALLU: jab we met ma life shuckss!!!!🤣🤡

linux.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Katty to me luks like one of those cunning villains disguised as innocent angels.bcz sallu already has a bad reputatn many give a clean chit to her.i gues she knew sallus bad reputatn wud eventually work in her favor.cnt believe i once sympathsd wd her wen deepka made a snide remark on her in kwk.icequeen deservd it.she z a better actress offscreen than onscreen.
ISano thumbnail
what did deepika say aprt from CAN i SEE YOUR PASSPORT..