Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kat used salman for success? - Page 7

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Salman may have recommended Katrina to directors initially, but I don't think he can be credited for her supertar status. She obviously had to put in some hardwork and effort.

Otherwise, if it had something to with Salman then why isn't Zarine Khan a huge star?

As for Aishwarya, she was already a popular face even before winning Miss World. Plus, Aishwarya skyrocketed after Devdas, nothing to do with Salman. She may have had one of her first successful movies with him, but she;s still a star because of "herself" not Salman Khan.

I don't think Salman has that kind of power to "create" an icon like Aishwarya or a superstar like Katrina. Otherwise the likes of Amitabh would have made Abhishek the next SRK.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
salman was her entry ticket for bollywood and crores.. which she never imagined she will get after a so called debut in a movie like boom. lol

but this is not called used agar hai then both used each other.. salman got a young girl and she got to be with the biggest star in the country..

and please dont say she was very young.. even 15 years old girl here knows what she is doing..
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 10 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MocoCoco

My BFF is a huge Salman fan and whenever she says Aishu is the reasoning for Salman's downfall I get so mad at her. Like, she used him and he didn't even know it...please he's was a grade A player in his prime and guy's always know. 😆Plus, they seemed geniunely in love. Oh well, that's the past no point in dragging that in here. 

the best thing that happened to ASH is marring abhishek !
he may not be a successful actor but he is a decent guy who loves her and importantly respects her without abusing her in the name of love !
seeing her recent pics of ash with aradhya its obvious that she is in the best phase of her life!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am happy for aish.. i had never accused her for salman khans bad phase.. coz im a fan of her too..

so i rather ignore those people and even those tweets.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shadesofme

the best thing that happened to ASH is marring abhishek !
he may not be a successful actor but he is a decent guy who loves her and importantly respects her without abusing her in the name of love !
seeing her recent pics of ash with aradhya its obvious that she is in the best phase of her life!

Trust me, I don't disgree at all. I was just saying that if you read and watch their past interviews they geniunely seemed in love. I'm very happy for Aishu and I'm glad she's with someone that loves and respects her. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i am happy for aish.. i had never accused her for salman khans bad phase.. coz im a fan of her too..

so i rather ignore those people and even those tweets.

I wish more people were like you. It's so much easier for others to blame her but she's been long out of the picture. 
Kat used Salman for success, and Salman used Kat for sucksex.
that's not hidden fact any more , now it has become question in kids' history books that how many men had katty used to get niche in Bollywood??
pari_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman isnt a kid. He might have helped her bag her initial films but Kat played his bed warmer as well. So thats mutual benefit
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is not a baccha to be used... He knew he was helping her get a foothold in BW and he surely demanded some prasad in return...
Iss haath de uss haath Le... So no one used Sallu.. He is a grown man and he knows what he is doing... He was Katz connection to BW success...