Posted: 10 years ago
Now its almost confirmed Kat and ranbir r dating... what u think guys... Kat was in relationship with salman..only for succes? and after she got success..she dumped salman..is it fair?  Please share ur honest views abt it
So what she used him as a tool? It's not like Salman didn't get anything out of that relationship😛
Originally posted by PigBenis

So what she used him as a tool? It's not like Salman didn't get anything out of that relationship😛

thats diffrent thing... i m just asking.. is it fair being in relationship just for success?
Edited by javed628 - 10 years ago
"Katrina used Salman and then dumped him, she's so evil"

^ I've read something along those lines so many times now. This statement is usually used to show how "bad" Katrina is that she used a "bhola insaan" (my ass) like Salman and then left him for someone else. Sorry, but if that's what people are going for, then to me it just makes Salman look like the biggest idiot around. I mean how dumb must one really be to not realize that someone is using him for his fame and name? Salman does seem pretty stupid when you think about it (when in doubt, check his Twitter), but THIS stupid?...nahh, I don't think so. 😆

Therefore, I don't buy that excuse.

If Katrina "used" Salman, then I'm sure he used her too. If she used his name and fame in any way to gain a foothold in Bollywood, then I'm sure she was giving him something in return, like say, warming his bed since the past few years (who knows, maybe they still share this kind of relationship). Or the fact that he had a young and hot girlfriend to show off to the world.

Whatever kind of relationship they shared (or still share) has always seemed mutual to me. Maybe Katrina didn't dump him and it was the other way around. Maybe they made the decision together to end their relationship. Who knows, really. 
Edited by YoMomma - 10 years ago
Is Salman a two year old kid, that Katrina was using her!

See Even if they were in a relationship, I frimly believe that Katrina's success is no where should be credited to Salman entirely! Yes she made was introduced in Industry and auidence through prominent role in Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya but so were several other newbies - Zarine Khan, Aish Look-Alike - Where are they?

Katrina has come out this far in Industry only through her own hardwork, everyone has connections in Industry which help them to get offers but Katrina should be credited for her own success!

And Coming to topic - Why is it assumed that their relationship was fake!? They might have been in a serious relationship but failed due to several reasons!!!!
Why it needs to be asumed that Katrina used her...
please! this thing has been debated long enough...Kat stood by him through thick and thin...she used to adore him, but then she matured and started to find his ways stupid..I don't know if the same will happen with Ranbir, but she did like Salman a lot...Salman should have changed and then perhaps they would have tied the knot and no one would have asked the "use" question...

But no, I don't think so...Salman got a pretty girlfriend that he willingly helped to make it to this industry so that she can support her huge family...thats it...What I don't like is, how Katrina turned to a snobbish person just because she has Salman by her side...She thinks she's above everyone else and used to call Salman up the minute she didn't get her way in this industry. Now I wonder, who does she call?
I think Katrina changed Salman as a person. He looked really calm during their relationship and I like them as an off screen couple 

Everybody uses everybody else in so many ways since nobody does anything for mere goodwill today. Salman introduced her and she succeeded in her career thanks to her hard work
maybe she got fed up of him putting her down constantly. hes always rude and interrupting her in invterviews so imagine in their private life. and controlling what she wears and stuff.

and agree with vedant, salman launching her is not the only reason for her success. zarine, sneha etc. prove that point

kayka use 😳 , free mai help thodi ki hai , ek haath de dusre haath le vala relation tha 😛