Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani new Interview DT Wrng pg20 (Page 6)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik's fault is he uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" to which All Sushita fans are mocked up in this post. 
Well I love both the actors and they both are my heroes. I believe Rithvik and Sushant both has their real identities other than their character roles. Smile 
lol Ruchika i wanted to say the sameTongue

wel both Sushant and RD are great actors and have their own place Embarrassed

ya right we know how much u love Sushant LOL and real identities is what he mocked sushant he could have said was or may be he said was but  got lost in transcription but he did come across rude and someone who wanna put high himself putiing others down
i really cant help u i will ask RD not to take Sushant's name ever LOLLOL
hmm that is better lol then insulting someoneLOL

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged

@ruchikaarvi love he said ppl recognise Sushant as manav but me as RD that is called indirect insult bec he thinks he is so gr8 ki ppl recognise him as Rithvik but Sushant is only manav which is idiotic bec even Sushant did JDJ and ppl recognise Sushant as much they do Rithvik he can go ahead and praise himself no need to put others down see ppl recognise him only as manav but i am known as RD what rubbish

</div>

<div>

Hey..here no ones talking abt Sushant's popularity he has his own place but fact u agree or not lies he did got recognition as Manav as RD just took an example of him stating the fact that any actor is recognised ard as his character role than him himself as in person.RD said he was also recon mostly as Arjun until he did JDJ and people started knwoing the Rithvik in him..

Rithvik just took Sushant as an example also coz he too did Jhalak and that was way 2 -3 yrs back, its not talking abt place Sushant has reached nowSmilehe stated his example as past
hope its okEmbarrassed

oh pls i dont agree he took it as present example saying even today seriously dude? and Sushant did jdj with pr with focuss on him and yet got recognition which cant be denied and Sushant as example why he could have taken his own example na

well i cant help it
coz its really matter of pride if u still are recognised with your first projects itself no matter how far u have reached..fact lies Sushant made an impact with his first project itself as Manav and we cant forget our real Manav its Sushant alwaysSmile

and RD chose to get Sushant as example isnt dat goodEmbarrassed

His first project was kis desh though
Which got him the popularity
And ekta was supposed to cast him opposite AG after harshad's death but fans demanded harshad
That's why pavitra rishta was given to sushant
No one knew though ekta had plans of casting sushant for the main role of kis desh
It was a really low key thing
AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapaCherry-BlossomAshlaika-Mansi.-pallavi25ashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Rithvik's fault is he uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" to which All Sushita fans are mocked up in this post.
Well I love both the actors and they both are my heroes. I believe Rithvik and Sushant both has their real identities other than their character roles.Smile

Yes true its RD's fault that he uttered the word Sushant and manav -_-
seriously..where did he insult Sushant or his characters..and where did RD praise himself..Jhalak gave me indentity this is.called praising o_0 ?

he said Sushant is recognised as manav till today jhalak gave me an identity and i am recognised as rithvik what more an actor wants now what did he mean that sushant isnt recognised as sushantLOL
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Lovely interview of Rithvik. Thanks for sharing Ashfaque and Ruchika for the link.

Sania Mirza looks to be a sensitive subject LOL. Dont worry RD, you will find a fabulous partner one day, till then enjoy your bachelorhood. Wink

nabitathapaAshaNegiFan-Mansi.-Ashlaikapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Well I love both the actors and they both are my heroes. I believe Rithvik and Sushant both has their real identities other than their character roles.Smile

lol Ruchika i wanted to say the sameTongue

wel both Sushant and RD are great actors and have their own placeEmbarrassed

ya right we know how much u love SushantLOLand real identities is what he mocked sushant he could have said was or may be he said was but got lost in transcription but he did come across rude and someone who wanna put high himself putiing others down

Oh did Sushant said dat he felt insulted after watching RD's interview..or did he say dt he doesnt want RD to give his examples..no nah..!
Why so hyper..chill..Rithvik didnt insult Sushant..he just said ppl recognize him as Manav..isnt it true..ppl still recognize him as manav..dats a great thing..!!

AshaNegiFanAshlaikaRuchikaarviloveAvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012pallavi25

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Yes true its RD's fault that he uttered the word Sushant and manav -_-
seriously..where did he insult Sushant or his characters..and where did RD praise himself..Jhalak gave me indentity this is.called praising o_0 ?

LOL Whatever RD says about himself is always considered as praising only and bashing other actors. RD is setting an example of Sushant , well that in itself is a praise of SSR. And fans should be happy that he considered Sushant as Manav, but the things are completely the opposite.. ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravearvians

Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL
oh ya praised telling i am recognised as rd but other guy is recognised only as manavLOL

Go to top