Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani new Interview DT Wrng pg20 (Page 12)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by bravearvians

Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL
oh ya praised telling i am recognised as rd but other guy is recognised only as manavLOL
issne kaha tha ?
But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 
oh ya the same thing can be phrased properly not telling ki he is recognised as manav more than anything else what does that mean if it is his pov it is my pov that he has noright to say ki sushant isnt recognised by his name or as ishaanLOL
Well this doesn't changes the fact that Rithvik is also recognised as Arjun. And even you can't deny that Sushant is also recognised as Manav. 
Actually the problem is it came out as wrong. Rithvik never intended to insult anybody. He just wanted to tell ppl that he is recognised as Rithvik after Jhalak. Nothing more than that... 
now that is what is point noone is denying sushant isnt recognised as manav but to say than anything else is bit ummConfused same goes to RD ppl recognise him as himself and so do ppl recognise Sushant so telling that sushant isnt recognised as Sushant is what is wrong 
 "More than Anything Else " means Sushant is still regarded as Manav which is more than anything else! Because PPl forget actors for their first projects but still sushant is being praised as manav by the ppl and thats a big thing! 
That doesn't changes the fact that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! 
More than anything else means the actor isnt getting recognised for his other projects but just project and his character and firstly it wasnt sushant's first role it was kis desh and it was preet so get that straight 
OK dear sorry that I told Pavitra Sushant 's first project that was my mistake. 

But Rithvik didn't said anything such that Sushant isn't praised as Ishaan for Kia Poche instead he said " I have watched Kai Poche and SSR has done a fantastic job! " Isn't that enough for praising SSR ??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshaNegiFan

Merko bhaut hassi aa rahe hai ROFL

mujhe bhi, I m sitting in my room and laughing my parents think I'm crazyWacko
LOLLOLLOL
u can go ahead and laugh but when someone speak bad about ur favs why do u jump defending same way i never said RD is wrong his sentence and phrasing is wrong
AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AshaNegiFan

Merko bhaut hassi aa rahe hai ROFL

mujhe bhi, I m sitting in my room and laughing my parents think I'm crazyWacko
LOLLOLLOL
u can go ahead and laugh but when someone speak bad about ur favs why do u jump defending same way i never said RD is wrong his sentence and phrasing is wrong
arey mai kisi aur AT me spamming kar rahe hu aur waha perr sab log bhaut funny hai ROFL toh isliye merko hassi aaying ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanashfaque2012

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Anshi, I also do not think Rithwik meant to put Sushant down by the particular comment you are referring to. What he wanted to say was that despite other accomplishments, Sushant continues to be known for his role as Manav and that's the kind of deep impression television characters leave on the audience. Giving it as an example, he said Jhalak gave him the opportunity to showcase himself beyond the character of Arjun. 

It is his other comment which actually got me interested. He appreciated Kai Po Che and Rajkumar but did not say anything on Sushant. I wish he had added a line of appreciation for him too...would have been nice of him. 

Edited by bonnefille - 25 June 2013 at 1:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuchikaarviloveAvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@crazyrajputian-Okay we get it..RD didnt phrase his sentence correctly..u have been saying this from page 2..We get it seriously we do..So now what..U wanted to make us understand it was RD's mistake..we understood now what..why are u repeating same thing over and over again
abt us liking Sushant..u have nothing to do with that..We like him or hate him..dont need to give u any proof..!!
why I m even saying this..Peace from my side
I for one will never agree that RD wanted to insult Sushant dats why he said all dat !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanCherry-BlossomRuchikaarviloveAvadaKedavra12Ashlaikapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I have always seen in this forum that people say,''SUSHITA are the REAL ArMan'' i.e. SUSHITA will always be remembered as ArMan''..But when Rithvik says that Sushant is still remembered Manav,it becomes a big deal??? Huhh!!!Sushant left PR long back,but still people remember him as MANAV,isn't that an achievement in this highly volatile TV industry,where people tend to forget a character after it goes out-of-sight??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanAshlaikaRuchikaarviloveAvadaKedavra12peachesnplumsashfaque2012

AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

@crazyrajputian-Okay we get it..RD didnt phrase his sentence correctly..u have been saying this from page 2..We get it seriously we do..So now what..U wanted to make us understand it was RD's mistake..we understood now what..why are u repeating same thing over and over again
abt us liking Sushant..u have nothing to do with that..We like him or hate him..dont need to give u any proof..!!
why I m even saying this..Peace from my side
I for one will never agree that RD wanted to insult Sushant dats why he said all dat !!
jago Mera bhi same lines hai :-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Anshi, I also do not think Rithwik meant to put Sushant down by the particular comment you are referring to. What he wanted to say was that despite other accomplishments, Sushant continues to be known for his role as Manav and that's the kind of deep impression television characters leave on the audience. Giving it as an example, he said Jhalak gave him the opportunity to showcase himself beyond the character of Arjun. 

It is his other comment which actually got me interested. He appreciated Kai Po Che and Rajkumar but did not say anything on Sushant. I wish he had added a line of appreciation for him too...would have been nice of him. 
bonne i found it bit mismatch at that sentence i said what he said of Sushant he could have said next line that Sushant is now known as Sushant or something different i dunno i found rude i stick to it but what gets me is way RD fans try insulting others Angry and i just stated my opinion that he should have phrased better and yes ppl saying he praised sushant where even for KPc it was rky and Sushant is still known as Manav he could have said but he got due from jhalak or kpc kuch bhi why limit him to manav

Go to top