Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani new Interview DT Wrng pg20 (Page 11)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by bravearvians

Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL
oh ya praised telling i am recognised as rd but other guy is recognised only as manavLOL
issne kaha tha ?
But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 
oh ya the same thing can be phrased properly not telling ki he is recognised as manav more than anything else what does that mean if it is his pov it is my pov that he has noright to say ki sushant isnt recognised by his name or as ishaanLOL
Well this doesn't changes the fact that Rithvik is also recognised as Arjun. And even you can't deny that Sushant is also recognised as Manav. 
Actually the problem is it came out as wrong. Rithvik never intended to insult anybody. He just wanted to tell ppl that he is recognised as Rithvik after Jhalak. Nothing more than that... 
now that is what is point noone is denying sushant isnt recognised as manav but to say than anything else is bit ummConfused same goes to RD ppl recognise him as himself and so do ppl recognise Sushant so telling that sushant isnt recognised as Sushant is what is wrong 
 "More than Anything Else " means Sushant is still regarded as Manav which is more than anything else! Because PPl forget actors for their first projects but still sushant is being praised as manav by the ppl and thats a big thing! 
That doesn't changes the fact that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28AvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Merko bhaut hassi aa rahe hai ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Rithvik uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" which is now being made such a big issue!Shocked
Rithvik I would suggest you never take these names in future in your interviews like Ankita Lokhande or Sushant Singh Rajput coz only he will be blamed everytime.

People think that he insulted SSR and noone sees that he praised him even in the same interview. Setting an example of an actor in itself is a big thing but it is not given importanceShocked. Rather it is given the name of "insult"Shocked

MORAL : Never set any kind of examples !ShockedLOL
BANG ON ! ruchi really yaar we should suggest them Not to take Anky/sushant names in future !
I am really shocked that praising is termed as " insulting " here ! What rubbish! Wacko
praising ya right telling i got recognition i am known as RD but look at other guy he is still recognised as Manav inspite of working so much haina that is rubbish LOL
So you wanna say if an actor is recognised for his first project that is rubbish ? So you want that people should not recognise SSR as Manav ? Shocked 
First get facts straight PR wasnt susahnt first project it was Kis desh and ppl who love kis desh recognise him as preet and others as manav RD telling ki sushant is recognised most as manav is wrong he need to be sure of what he says if he is recognised as RD so is Sushant which wasnt difficult to acknowledge right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL
oh ya praised telling i am recognised as rd but other guy is recognised only as manavLOL
issne kaha tha ?
But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 
oh ya the same thing can be phrased properly not telling ki he is recognised as manav more than anything else what does that mean if it is his pov it is my pov that he has noright to say ki sushant isnt recognised by his name or as ishaanLOL
Well this doesn't changes the fact that Rithvik is also recognised as Arjun. And even you can't deny that Sushant is also recognised as Manav. 
Actually the problem is it came out as wrong. Rithvik never intended to insult anybody. He just wanted to tell ppl that he is recognised as Rithvik after Jhalak. Nothing more than that... 
now that is what is point noone is denying sushant isnt recognised as manav but to say than anything else is bit ummConfused same goes to RD ppl recognise him as himself and so do ppl recognise Sushant so telling that sushant isnt recognised as Sushant is what is wrong 
 "More than Anything Else " means Sushant is still regarded as Manav which is more than anything else! Because PPl forget actors for their first projects but still sushant is being praised as manav by the ppl and thats a big thing! 
That doesn't changes the fact that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! 
More than anything else means the actor isnt getting recognised for his other projects but just project and his character and firstly it wasnt sushant's first role it was kis desh and it was preet so get that straight 
AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Aacha ok RD is worng infact Arvians/AshVikians/Rdians/Ashaians are always worng ROFL happy now ??????

AshaNegiFanRuchikaarviloveashfaque2012

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Merko bhaut hassi aa rahe hai ROFL

mujhe bhi, I m sitting in my room and laughing my parents think I'm crazyWacko
LOLLOLLOL

RuchikaarviloveAvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" which is now being made such a big issue!Shocked
Rithvik I would suggest you never take these names in future in your interviews like Ankita Lokhande or Sushant Singh Rajput coz only he will be blamed everytime.

People think that he insulted SSR and noone sees that he praised him even in the same interview. Setting an example of an actor in itself is a big thing but it is not given importanceShocked. Rather it is given the name of "insult"Shocked

BANG ON ! ruchi really yaar we should suggest them Not to take Anky/sushant names in future !
I am really shocked that praising is termed as " insulting " here ! What rubbish! Wacko
praising ya right telling i got recognition i am known as RD but look at other guy he is still recognised as Manav inspite of working so much haina that is rubbish LOL
So you wanna say if an actor is recognised for his first project that is rubbish ? So you want that people should not recognise SSR as Manav ? Shocked 
First get facts straight PR wasnt susahnt first project it was Kis desh and ppl who love kis desh recognise him as preet and others as manav RD telling ki sushant is recognised most as manav is wrong he need to be sure of what he says if he is recognised as RD so is Sushant which wasnt difficult to acknowledge right?
OK But  I GUess Sushant got more priviledge as Manav than Preet.  
And I am all the time saying one thing that Rithvik never said like " Sushant is not regarded as SSR or Rithvik is not regarded as Arjun " 

ashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

OK But  I GUess Sushant got more priviledge as Manav than Preet.  
And I am all the time saying one thing that Rithvik never said like " Sushant is not regarded as SSR or Rithvik is not regarded as Arjun " 
wasnt it indirect telling sushant is still regarded as manav more than anything else ? he might have said differently but interviewer hasnt phrased it properly

Ruchikaarvilove

Go to top