Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani new Interview DT Wrng pg20 (Page 10)

AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Joined: 14 February 2013
Posts: 8570

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Arvians chod do yaar ! Kahane do jo inn logo ko kahana ha ! Chalo sab AT pe aajo ya phir watch AshVik segs to chill down :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Joined: 29 October 2012
Posts: 6862

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by bravearvians

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by bravearvians

Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL
oh ya praised telling i am recognised as rd but other guy is recognised only as manavLOL
issne kaha tha ?
But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 
oh ya the same thing can be phrased properly not telling ki he is recognised as manav more than anything else what does that mean if it is his pov it is my pov that he has noright to say ki sushant isnt recognised by his name or as ishaanLOL
Well this doesn't changes the fact that Rithvik is also recognised as Arjun. And even you can't deny that Sushant is also recognised as Manav. 
Actually the problem is it came out as wrong. Rithvik never intended to insult anybody. He just wanted to tell ppl that he is recognised as Rithvik after Jhalak. Nothing more than that... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 43917

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik's fault is he uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" to which All Sushita fans are mocked up in this post.
Well I love both the actors and they both are my heroes. I believe Rithvik and Sushant both has their real identities other than their character roles.Smile

lol Ruchika i wanted to say the sameTongue

wel both Sushant and RD are great actors and have their own placeEmbarrassed


ya right we know how much u love SushantLOLand real identities is what he mocked sushant he could have said was or may be he said was but got lost in transcription but he did come across rude and someone who wanna put high himself putiing others down

i really cant help u i will ask RD not to take Sushant's name everLOLLOL
hmm that is better lol then insulting someoneLOL

oh dear its your thought that RD has insulted Sushant keep it to yourself
i m sure no one else agrees with itTongueLOL

i wud personaly lyk to hear from SSR if he really gets offended watching RD talking abt him..

me i to feel nice if RD talks abt SSR it want an insult in any way .

lol how do u know noone else feels same RD was not good in telling what he told are u whole universe and why should i keep my thoughts to myself heard of free forum RD isnt god who cant be criticisedLOLand RD fans we know how much u guy like sushant and bash him so pls leave that

Excuse me ..We like Sushant..dont need to prove it to u..
same goes to u to..Sushant isnt a God dat ppl cant bash him..Here tou RD didnt even Bash him or insult him..phir bhi Matter badha rahe hai !
We Bash Sushant..next u'll say We were behind Indo Pak war or Wolrd War 2 ..Just dont assume things..!!
When did i say u cant bash Sushant u can and u do u want me to get the posts isit?  RD did utter wrong he could have phrased better not difficult to do na and how much u guys like Sushant we know that so dont tell thatLOL have seen enough of posts everywhereLOL
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Joined: 01 January 2006
Posts: 14745

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Don't worry I get what you mean
But as a rd fan I also know he didn't mean it like that
He meant to praise SSR but came out all wrong
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 43917

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by bravearvians

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by bravearvians

Hey bhagwaan *shakes my head* RD praised sushant and ppl hav prob in it too :O ROFL ROFL
oh ya praised telling i am recognised as rd but other guy is recognised only as manavLOL
issne kaha tha ?
But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 
oh ya the same thing can be phrased properly not telling ki he is recognised as manav more than anything else what does that mean if it is his pov it is my pov that he has noright to say ki sushant isnt recognised by his name or as ishaanLOL
Well this doesn't changes the fact that Rithvik is also recognised as Arjun. And even you can't deny that Sushant is also recognised as Manav. 
Actually the problem is it came out as wrong. Rithvik never intended to insult anybody. He just wanted to tell ppl that he is recognised as Rithvik after Jhalak. Nothing more than that... 
now that is what is point noone is denying sushant isnt recognised as manav but to say than anything else is bit ummConfused same goes to RD ppl recognise him as himself and so do ppl recognise Sushant so telling that sushant isnt recognised as Sushant is what is wrong 
Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Joined: 29 October 2012
Posts: 6862

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by bravearvians

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" which is now being made such a big issue!Shocked
Rithvik I would suggest you never take these names in future in your interviews like Ankita Lokhande or Sushant Singh Rajput coz only he will be blamed everytime.

People think that he insulted SSR and noone sees that he praised him even in the same interview. Setting an example of an actor in itself is a big thing but it is not given importanceShocked. Rather it is given the name of "insult"Shocked

MORAL : Never set any kind of examples !ShockedLOL
BANG ON ! ruchi really yaar we should suggest them Not to take Anky/sushant names in future !
I am really shocked that praising is termed as " insulting " here ! What rubbish! Wacko
praising ya right telling i got recognition i am known as RD but look at other guy he is still recognised as Manav inspite of working so much haina that is rubbish LOL
So you wanna say if an actor is recognised for his first project that is rubbish ? So you want that people should not recognise SSR as Manav ? Shocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Joined: 01 January 2006
Posts: 14745

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by vihika

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik's fault is he uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" to which All Sushita fans are mocked up in this post.
Well I love both the actors and they both are my heroes. I believe Rithvik and Sushant both has their real identities other than their character roles.Smile

lol Ruchika i wanted to say the sameTongue

wel both Sushant and RD are great actors and have their own placeEmbarrassed


ya right we know how much u love SushantLOLand real identities is what he mocked sushant he could have said was or may be he said was but got lost in transcription but he did come across rude and someone who wanna put high himself putiing others down

i really cant help u i will ask RD not to take Sushant's name everLOLLOL
hmm that is better lol then insulting someoneLOL

oh dear its your thought that RD has insulted Sushant keep it to yourself
i m sure no one else agrees with itTongueLOL

i wud personaly lyk to hear from SSR if he really gets offended watching RD talking abt him..

me i to feel nice if RD talks abt SSR it want an insult in any way .

lol how do u know noone else feels same RD was not good in telling what he told are u whole universe and why should i keep my thoughts to myself heard of free forum RD isnt god who cant be criticisedLOLand RD fans we know how much u guy like sushant and bash him so pls leave that

Excuse me ..We like Sushant..dont need to prove it to u..
same goes to u to..Sushant isnt a God dat ppl cant bash him..Here tou RD didnt even Bash him or insult him..phir bhi Matter badha rahe hai !
We Bash Sushant..next u'll say We were behind Indo Pak war or Wolrd War 2 ..Just dont assume things..!!
When did i say u cant bash Sushant u can and u do u want me to get the posts isit? RD did utter wrong he could have phrased better not difficult to do na and how much u guys like Sushant we know that so dont tell thatLOLhave seen enough of posts everywhereLOL


Oh man the same people advising you to not take it to heart
Ask me to change my Id because it has RD and I am apparently "bashing" Arjun
So I am not a true fan
So basically they mean the character RD plays can't be bashed either
Then RD is no God either , and all of you ashvik fans stop telling me to change my Id then
Preach what you practice
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 43917

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Don't worry I get what you mean
But as a rd fan I also know he didn't mean it like that
He meant to praise SSR but came out all wrong
lol i have nothing against RD i said he can phrase it better sometime we meant to say something which come across as something that exactly is case here he could have phrased better dunno whether he meant or not but int sure meant that sushant is not recognised by his own name where as sushant himself said ki he is happy ppl recognise him as ishaan that hold true for any actor if he cant convince audience in another role he fails

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: krishnaria   Replies: 279   Views: 31901

krishnaria 279 31901 30 June 2013 at 3:01pm by bonibright
#$ Rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani AT#12 $# HAPPY HOLI

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: bonibright   Replies: 1201   Views: 44367

bonibright 1201 44367 01 April 2013 at 6:58am by bonibright
BALH article PR mentioned Wrng Pg 5

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: sushkita10   Replies: 49   Views: 6123

sushkita10 49 6123 26 May 2012 at 11:46am by devashree_h
Votes for HITEN !!!Wrng Pg.4

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Vrindz   Replies: 44   Views: 3118

Vrindz 44 3118 13 March 2012 at 10:55pm by *Resham*
EDT : Post your views/Discuss HERE Wrng Pg.76/105

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: *Resham*   Replies: 828   Views: 57277

*Resham* 828 57277 18 February 2012 at 11:40pm by devashree_h

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index