Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani new Interview DT Wrng pg20 - Page 15

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: reshma28

Nice interview ,Rithvik is very humble always gives credit for his success  to others.

I wish To see them again in new show pairing opposite each other.
Thanks Ashfaque for this interview.

U r welcome Reshma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

Anshi, I also do not think Rithwik meant to put Sushant down by the particular comment you are referring to. What he wanted to say was that despite other accomplishments, Sushant continues to be known for his role as Manav and that's the kind of deep impression television characters leave on the audience. Giving it as an example, he said Jhalak gave him the opportunity to showcase himself beyond the character of Arjun. 

It is his other comment which actually got me interested. He appreciated Kai Po Che and Rajkumar but did not say anything on Sushant. I wish he had added a line of appreciation for him too...would have been nice of him. 

he did appreciate Sushant 
WU is shortened..he spoke a lot..all those things arent updated
this is what he said after they asked if he has watched any of friends movie or not?
"he said KPC is superb film.he specifically mentioned Rajkumar Yadav coz he really liked his acting and also said dat Sushant is definately obviously awesome  !!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: style14

Guys you all should watch the video. The interview posted has had RD's answers shortened. Do watch the video.

thanks for posting YT video shailee d ๐Ÿค—
i loved this interview..!!
haha he was talking abt meow's eyes๐Ÿ˜†
i really hope all his dreams and wishes come true..banda is working really very hard..hope his hardwork is being paid off..!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jago I was laughing when he was talking about Meow eyes too. She is one hilarious villian especially the BG music.
just saw rithvik's interview.. and must say rithvik dint say anything bad about sushant infact he praised him..n ur question abt manav well he said abt himslf too..
@crazyrajputfan just checkout the video n not just written update..
princess- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
tfs :)

loved the interview!!
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Awesome Interview,He just said "What people have witnessed about him"
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx a lott for sharing
amazing interview
love u dhanjani
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashi22

Nice Interview, Ok we got your point Rithvik you and Asha are very close๐Ÿ˜† By the way I was thinking its good both are single otherwise their partners could be very jealous of their friendship.

You said wats on my mind!!! If either of them were not single these two wld never be ahem sooo close!!! I am pretty darn sure these two are going to hook up someday in the future... If he likes asha o much then why in the world wld he like any other gal.. It's not possible!! 
nehaRD thumbnail
Nice Interview thanks For sharing.
And he is Dating Asha negi trust me guys ๐Ÿ˜‰