Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

no that itself is typecasting na he says he is recognised as Rithvik but Sushant as manav what do he mean he could have said it differently phrased differently and no he was giving example fair enough he could have told sushant got recognition through jhalak but he said no sushant is still remembered as manav more than anything while guy is now in bw ?

first of all he didny intend to say this..he was just giving his example..why wud he insult Sushant..Sushant is his friend..he's even appreciating Sushant..then y are u thinking that he's insulting or mocking Sushant ?
secondly this article is old..nearly a month old..
Acc to Rithvik,Sushant is still recognized as Manav..its his POV..u cant change it..he's giving examples of Sushant..what we cant stop him !
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bravearvians

issne kaha tha ?

But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 
vihika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rithvik's interview part :

How did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa change your life?

It changedeverything. It gave me an identity, which is something very difficult to achieve in television. Even today people will recognise Sushant Singh Rajput as Manav more than anything else. The character becomes so strong that people don't distinguish their real identity. Post Jhalak, people came to know who the real Rithvik is. It gave me an identity separate from my character. What more can an actor want!

aur iska agar hindi mein anuvadan kiya jaaye tod Rithvik ne kaha 

"aaj bhi log Sushant ko log Manav ke naam se yaad karenge ."nothing wrong here😊

end of discussion!😊

Edited by vihika - 10 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vihika

@bold - did he say dat only recognised as Manav😲😲

he said this

How did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa change your life?

It changedeverything. It gave me an identity, which is something very difficult to achieve in television. Even today people will recognise Sushant Singh Rajput as Manav more than anything else. The character becomes so strong that people don't distinguish their real identity. Post Jhalak, people came to know who the real Rithvik is. It gave me an identity separate from my character. What more can an actor want!

and 

wat are you saying ?

get your facts clearer
and then start up a discussion wen your basis of such discussion is wrong cant help sorry

yes that is what he said more than anything else he is recognised as manav and i am recognised as RD wow ðŸ˜† many dont even know he was part of jhalak so should that be brought up ?  @ bold  what did he mean by that  that sushant isnot recognised by his name and only he is 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vihika

u know dear SSR himself wud be happy if people say we still remember our Manav
and what is there to make fuss about
fact lies true chars never die😊

I don't think rajputfan has a problem with that
What she means is that Both RD and SSR were part of Jhalak
And sushant was the runner up
So obviously he did get recognized as Sushant or else how would he get votes for so long
Rajputfan means he only said that Rd got his identity after Jhalak but said SSR is still recognized as Manav
But maybe it came out wrong or RD forgot ssr was a participant in JDJ too
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik uttered the word "Sushant Singh Rajput" which is now being made such a big issue!😲

Rithvik I would suggest you never take these names in future in your interviews like Ankita Lokhande or Sushant Singh Rajput coz only he will be blamed everytime.

People think that he insulted SSR and noone sees that he praised him even in the same interview. Setting an example of an actor in itself is a big thing but it is not given importance😲. Rather it is given the name of "insult"😲

MORAL : Never set any kind of examples !😲😆

BANG ON ! ruchi really yaar we should suggest them Not to take Anky/sushant names in future !
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

But RD never said that Sushant isn't recognised as Sushant! He wanted to praise him not insult him... 

oh ya the same thing can be phrased properly not telling ki he is recognised as manav more than anything else what does that mean if it is his pov it is my pov that he has noright to say ki sushant isnt recognised by his name or as ishaan😆
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bravearvians

BANG ON ! ruchi really yaar we should suggest them Not to take Anky/sushant names in future !

I am really shocked that praising is termed as " insulting " here ! What rubbish! 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I don't think rajputfan has a problem with that
What she means is that Both RD and SSR were part of Jhalak
And sushant was the runner up
So obviously he did get recognized as Sushant or else how would he get votes for so long
Rajputfan means he only said that Rd got his identity after Jhalak but said SSR is still recognized as Manav
But maybe it came out wrong or RD forgot ssr was a participant in JDJ too

Thank u for getting what i was telling he forgot Sushant was part of jdj and is known as Sushant as well  got recognised  with jhalak but he said sushant is still recognised as manav ðŸ˜† conveniently forgetting Sushant has hit debut to his credit where critics audience praised his performances
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

lol how do u know noone else feels same RD was not good in telling what he told are u whole universe and why should i keep my thoughts to myself heard of free forum RD isnt god who cant be criticised😆and RD fans we know how much u guy like sushant and bash him so pls leave that

Excuse me ..We like Sushant..dont need to prove it to u..
same goes to u to..Sushant isnt a God dat ppl cant bash him..Here tou RD didnt even Bash him or insult him..phir bhi Matter badha rahe hai !
We Bash Sushant..next u'll say We were behind Indo Pak war or Wolrd War 2 ..Just dont assume things..!!