Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonibright thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Awesome interview! I love you Mr. Dhanjani!😳

The best part "So there's really nothing brewing between Asha Negi and you?

No, we have been close friends.Ashais too close to me and we are very comfortable with each other. We somehow manage to connect very well with each other. We are like kids who are great friends. People have been creating stories looking at our closeness, but we are just friends. And we have no issues with people talking about it. "

And thats the thing I love about you guys. You guys are so great friends. SO CLOSE FRIENDSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And Sania Mirza 😲! OMG! Rithvik's crush changes with times.

And don't worry Rithvik , You will soon get a nice girlfriend. And guess what We all know who she is gonna beπŸ˜‰

Loved the interview!πŸ˜ƒ

TFS Ashfaque!πŸ˜ƒ

No Ruchika..Rithvik has mentioned earlier too that he had a crush on Sania Mirza..Remember the TT Valentine's Day segment..Even in that segment he told about having a crush on Sania...:)
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bonibright

No Ruchika..Rithvik has mentioned earlier too that he had a crush on Sania Mirza..Remember the TT Valentine's Day segment..Even in that segment he told about having a crush on Sania...:)

Ohhh yaa I forgot! I thought he liked Shweta Tiwari or Kajol thats why I Said so... Sorry yrr did a mistake πŸ˜› I'll edit that.. πŸ˜Š
vihika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^ @Bonibright - same here he didnt say anything wrong people do recognise stars with their first projects and the journey continues..no two points abt it !
vihika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya guys Rithvik Dhanjani's first crush was his skool History teacher and then Sania Mirza yeh fixed hai πŸ˜›
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ruchikaarvi love he said ppl recognise Sushant as manav but me as RD that is called indirect insult  bec he thinks he is so gr8 ki ppl recognise him as Rithvik but Sushant is only manav which is  idiotic bec even Sushant did JDJ and ppl recognise Sushant as much they do Rithvik he can go ahead and praise himself no need to put others down see ppl recognise him only as manav but i am known as RD what rubbish

Originally posted by: vihika

^^ @Bonibright - same here he didnt say anything wrong people do recognise stars with their first projects and the journey continues..no two points abt it !

Thanx and well I am not Boni di , I am Ruchika πŸ˜† 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
And regarding he can praise himself telling Jhalak gave me an identity why bring in Sushant and tell see character became so strong ki ppl recognise him only as character but people recognise me as RD conveniently forgetting ki Susahnt has done 2 more shows has done ZND as well as JDJ and has his own identity praise urself without putting others down it isnt so difficult 
CrazyRajputFan - Well Rithvik just tried to say that Sushant is still recognised as Manav and this you can't deny. He didn't wanted to throw any indirect insult towards Sushant. Sushant and Rithvik both are famous because of their real identities but also as their characters. And in many interviews Rithvik himself has said that he has achieved a lot of fame as Arjun in Pavitra Rishta, e also doesn't denies that. 

Its just that JDJ gave him a standard. He didn't insulted Sushant...
Asha_AshVik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

@ruchikaarvi love he said ppl recognise Sushant as manav but me as RD that is called indirect insult  bec he thinks he is so gr8 ki ppl recognise him as Rithvik but Sushant is only manav which is  idiotic bec even Sushant did JDJ and ppl recognise Sushant as much they do Rithvik he can go ahead and praise himself no need to put others down see ppl recognise him only as manav but i am known as RD what rubbish

why do SushIta fans  hate AshVik fans so much?????πŸ˜•
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

CrazyRajputFan - Well Rithvik just tried to say that Sushant is still recognised as Manav and this you can't deny. He didn't wanted to throw any indirect insult towards Sushant. Sushant and Rithvik both are famous because of their real identities but also as their characters. And in many interviews Rithvik himself has said that he has achieved a lot of fame as Arjun in Pavitra Rishta, e also doesn't denies that. 

Its just that JDJ gave him a standard. He didn't insulted Sushant...

oh pls question was what jhalak has given u why drag Sushant in it? and tell jhalak gave me an identity  done why say sushant is recognised as manav more than anything but i am recognised as RD wow he forgot Sushant did jdj was a finalist kya?