ippknd is better than qubool hai ?

TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ipkknd is better than qubool hai in the sense of logic. qubool hai had no logic at all the characters in show almost dumb. in ipkknd there were some logic about shyam's matter . because it's related to khushi sister's marriage that's why their family maintain silence. in qubool hai many more times zoya informed about tanveer no one dose not doubt on her. she changed blood samples that time zoya notice al things are done by stone eyed person and also she shows the pic of the face. it is clearly visible the person is tanveer. how dumb it is really stupid of the stupidity

qubool hai really becoming a dumb show.   moral: blindness is better than dumbness

sorry if there is any mistakes i typed in my mobile

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't mind, but nobody cares about IPKND right now. Edited by Beelte003 - 10 years ago
...Hannu... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your right , I have noticed that too
Being a great IPKKND fan and QH fan I don't want to judge which is better , after all its just a source of entertainment which happens to be attached to us very much 
Our cvs might be having a little amnesia every now and then but I prefer to ignore that , I want to go with the floor and enjoy
QH and IPK both lack logic but if I were to make the comparison, QH has something that IPK NEVER had.. A STORY.. PERIOD & ENOUGH SAID
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You can enjoy your IPK repeats ..let us enjoy our QH 
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oooh IPKKND is sooo better, so better that the hero went to Bollywood and the show shut down! ðŸ¤” You would have got the same responses had you typed this post on a system. You prefer blindness, we prefer being dumb! 
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont want to compare both...After all it is a daily show and such logic can never been expected..I Just ignore those stuff and just enjoy d show..
piksg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what is IPKKND ...TZ JUST QH QH QH ND QH
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm also big fan of qubool hai . i want only show some logic to expose tanveer and bring back zoya
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
IPK had logic? 🤣 

How logical was that terrace scene MU eh? 🤣 

ANYTHING is more logical than that. 🤣