Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ravaan character portayal

viper833 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The show portayal that Ravan wasn't Lord Shiva & Lord Brahama Bhatki after the last episode is absolutely wrong. Per Ramayan - Ravan was still a Bhakti up until Lord Shiva Lingam left Lanaka after he kidnapped Devi Sita.  The show argument that he stop being a Saviya  before he was arrogant  is absolutely wrong. Ravan and his brother were the most religious people of the era. His mother and Maternal -Grand Father influences is what lead to the bad path. Until the  moment  he met vedvati he considered moral. He fought war against other king and Devatas for his people. That why tridevs didn't step in. What led to his ultimate demise is his kidnapping Devi Sita.

Lord Shiva didn't hate ravan but his sin lead Lord Shiva to not protect him. That is what is amazing about Lord Shiv he loves everyone and doesn't chose sides and that why he is called bholenath.

Edited by viper833 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes Ravan , Mandodrai, meghnad all were shiva bhakta

its wrong to portray that Ravan stooped being bhakta after Baijnaath and its even more wrong to show that his bhakti went away because Ganpati tricked him

but then these people show too many wrong things and get away 
thats why i am hating the show right now, they are changing not only mythology but assumed history as well.
ravana was a shiva bhakt till the end of his life.
viper833 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucymoni

thats why i am hating the show right now, they are changing not only mythology but assumed history as well.

ravana was a shiva bhakt till the end of his life.

I think moment before he did he Said Jai Shri Ram but up until the end he was a shaiya.