Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Smithereens | the final chapter: PG 68 | 10 Nov'14 (Page 49)

-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi just read d entire ff saw deeps pm today only as i was busy with my life n was not able to comment on time.. ve sent u buddy req accept it n pm me wen u update next chaps...

coming to ur ff.. its awesome.. swayam's love for rhea n d way he was trying to cope with it n sharon's entry n her way of talking s al superb.. d way she was always there for him she falling for swayam n considering him as her friend n swayam considering him to b her friend.. their visits to graveyard n their kiss was al beautifully penned.. rey's entry n his equation with swayam n his dad.. swayam's eqa with his dad was al nicely written... love this ff a lot.. waiting for d update..

again sorry not knowing abt this ff til now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

zk456789 Goldie
zk456789
zk456789

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
It's been one n half months since you last updated please update your ff

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zk456789

It's been one n half months since you last updated please update your ff

The good news is, I have started writing again. Embarrassed However, the bad news is that I am stuck. I am out of ideas regarding the development of this story. I still need some time, I'm very sorry.
zk456789 Goldie
zk456789
zk456789

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Oh god please do jaldi jaldi

thegameison

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
And here comes the time where this FF will be hanged till the death, like your other one, right? Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gargicoolthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Marium-

And here comes the time where this FF will be hanged till the death, like your other one, right? Stern Smile

Not really. Sleepy
pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

Originally posted by -Marium-

Not really. Sleepy

Then where is the update? Ermm

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Author's Note

I was unable to write. As a matter of fact, this chapter was written over two months ago. But I have decided to prove that I am not abandoning this story. Also, thank you for waiting and always leaving me feedback. I'll keep it biweekly this time as well. Here's hoping your grasp on the story hasn't gotten as rusty as mine. 

Chapter Fourteen

"You chase off every man that's ever been interested, and you do it without even trying."  - Dianna Hardy, Releasing The Wolf

Kria Ghai's mother was a very busy businesswoman and Kria was in third grade when she had come to pick her up from school. Kria bragged about it all term. Sharon was eight and very jealous. But Sharon soon realized that Kria had a point. If she, Sharon had had a complete set of parents she too would have bragged about their making time for her. At least her father did. She hadn't been the only motherless girl to have existed. So, she quit being jealous.

Sharon was fifteen when she had first expressed a wish to own a car to her father. He had done as she had asked within a week but the car was a just-out-of-the-factory SUV and came along with a driver without whom Sharon was not to even touch the car. Sharon was jealous of Kria the second time. Being sixteen already she had the learner's license and wore it like a badge. While Sharon was impressed with Kria on the grounds of what she'd chosen to wear like a badge, she was saddened to see her pull into the school's parking lot in her shining red vintage car. Sharon denied that she remembered which model it was. The thought was just too painful. If only Daddy Dearest had taste.

Sharon never had a third time of jealousy and a second person in whose direction to subject it. She was only just an apprentice in the complex matters of the heart and mind. She had but her music and '67 Chevy Camaro to price. Contented as she was, Sharon smiled broadly at the recollection of Kria Ghai. Sharon ceased to feel the envy when she had got her learner's license three months from the said time of wistfully watching her drive into the school. Kria and Sharon were still friends.

"Why are you not singing songs to your car, Sharon?" Swayum broke her reverie by speaking and touching her stereo. "Hey, hey, hey - dun go touching that." was Sharon's answer. Reyansh giggled in the backseat.

"Where exactly is this diner?" Reyansh directed the question toward her but Swayum made the answer. Sharon nodded cheerfully in the rear-view mirror at Reyansh. Reyansh smiled at the occupants of the front seats and returned to his cell phone. Swayum seemed to be enjoying the weather. With the windows all rolled down, his precious hair was all over the place and his eyes were attempting to compete with the only two but tangibly twinkling stars in the otherwise clear navy blue sky.

"What were you thinking?" Swayum asked her conversationally.

"I was thinking about Kria Ghai." Sharon replied casually, driving using one hand only.

"You have taken to thinking about women now. I call it improvement." Swayum sniggered.

"You're joking. Your rotting conscience is salvageable." she congratulated him by a thumbs-up.

"My joke wasn't salvageable though." Swayum noted, laughing still.

"There, you were a lost cause. But you'll come around." said she smilingly.

What followed began simply. The three of them got out of Sharon's '67 Chevy Camaro and she double-checked that it was well locked. Patting its bonnet in farewell she meant to join Swayum who was leading Reyansh into the diner. But instead she ran into a huge and smoky vehicle. In less than a second there was only smoke in her lungs. At least that was how it felt. Her hair felt wet and she could not get up. Losing consciousness, she saw Swayum run frantically in her direction, followed by a stupefied and hence slower Reyansh.

"You absolute klutz." she heard Swayum say and went into a deep sleep.

Reyansh informed Sharon that her deep sleep was three days long. For, when she woke up there was no one but Reyansh in the sterile, funny smelling hospital room. Her head hurt but her lungs felt oxygen-filled again. And on that note Sharon smiled weakly. "I feel great." she told Reyansh while she had heard people ask where they were in the movies. Now, it was comical to ask where you were after being hit by something"

"What did I run into?" she asked him when he looked up from a book he was reading.

"A minivan; took the blow to your head, massive head injury, the doc told Swayum." Rey said, smiling gently at her.

"Where is he, then?" Sharon asked enthusiastically.

"To receive your father at the Airport," Reyansh informed her.

Sharon began chuckling. From light to hard the chuckling got and gradually faded because she felt too weak to laugh. But the idea that Swayum and her father were to meet was fascinating. Little did her father know that shortly he would be swept off his feet by the man of his dreams! Her father sniffed a suitable man for her from miles away. He'd know Swayum is the one, something will click and the match will be magical in his opinion. Sharon had detested her father for hooking her up with that douche. But she missed his desperation to see her engaged in matrimony.

"What's the joke?" Reyansh asked interestedly.

"My father sees a groom for me in every man my age. Your brother is in grave peril." Sharon answered, amused.

"For what it's worth, I'm your age too and in this together with Swayum." Reyansh said coyly.

Sharon laughed weakly. Reyansh told her about the book he was reading. Sharon asked how her car was doing in reply. He then told her it is safely parked in her driveway and continued talking. She liked listening to him. Swayum had clearly picked up his occasional sense of humor from his elder brother. Also, they had the same echoing laughter. Reyansh laughed more openly, he was livelier. They had both mutually consented to get some sleep after half an hour of small talk. Reyansh was instantly asleep and did not wake up even when Swayum and Father made to enter the room. Sharon, who could not go to sleep excitedly tried to get up in a sitting posture to hug her father but failed. Swayum passed her a disgusted look and wordlessly tucked her in her bed. Then, he went to sit on the couch opposite to the one in which Reyansh was soundly asleep.

It was Reyansh who was with Sharon and her father when she was discharged from the hospital. Sharon felt very thankful for his continued support and presence. It was like having found a good friend in next to no time. Hence, she deemed it sad that Reyansh displayed a different kind of interest in her than she did in him. He was a ladies' man. Pleasant, calm and genuinely smart in his humor on occasion, Reyansh obviously fancied Sharon.

He was flirting over dinner with Sharon and Sharon was counter-attacking him with jokes when they were joined by Swayum at dinner that night. Sharon had not had enough time to see what her father felt about Swayum. But the time had come, she had guessed. Laughing at what Reyansh had just said and laughing at the things her father might say to Swayum that night, she waved at him and Swayum smiled. He took a seat next to her and held her hand and seemed to be in two minds whether to keep holding or leave her hand when her father came. He decided to keep holding. Sharon eagerly scanned her father's face for the funny expressions but none came. Maybe he was taking his time. So, she simply returned to feebly squeezing Swayum's hand and talking to Reyansh.

"What is it you do, Reyansh?" Sharon's father asked Reyansh politely.

"I'm a journalist, Sir." was his answer.

Her father spoke equally to Swayum and Reyansh and her. But he was most interested in Reyansh's answers. Sharon reckoned he had not much hopes with her widower best friend. Father was resting his faith in his bachelor elder brother. Sharon whispered her fears in Swayum's ear and he told her it was a good thing. She said she did not know about good, but it was funny anyway. Together they laughed as Reyansh was interrogated.

"You broke my brother's heart, Sharon." Swayum accused her when Reyansh had departed and her father had retired to his room. Because Reyansh had taken his car and the next day was Sunday, Swayum had agreed to find accommodation in the guest room downstairs for the night.

"His brother broke mine." Sharon reasoned with him laughingly.

"Stop blaming the brother, it's not fair." Swayum sternly told her.

"I would if I could but I won't because I can't. Now, tell me, does he have the hots for me or something?" Sharon inspected amusedly. Swayum nodded and added that it's as patient and respectful as his brother can get towards women. He must really be into her. "Swell," Sharon replied cheerfully.

"You'd lead him on then or would you draw the line?" Swayum asked matter-of-factly.

"I always found that idiom to be rather vague. A line isn't a wall after all; it can be broken into far easily." Sharon said dreamily. "Not that I approve of building walls across yourself." she added, smiling at Swayum.

"Right, now tell me what you will do." Swayum pressed.

"You were holding my hand all evening. Your brother does not strike me as a fool. Nada is his chance, he knows it." Sharon told Swayum the bitter truth and chuckled. He looked nonplussed and then said, "I was holding your hand because lately I had been distant because of the whole hospital thing."

"I know. I'm not questioning your sense. I'm not accusing you of stealing your brother's potential girlfriend." Sharon worded out everything Swayum seemed guilty of.

"What are you saying, then?" Swayum asked having lost the argument.

"I'm saying that Reyansh is awesome and twice as intelligent as both of our brains put together. He knows I'm unavailable." Sharon finalized but Swayum had his queries. "You were laughing at every joke he made."

"Because I found them funny, not because I want Reyansh to believe we are meant to be." Sharon laughed. Besides, I don't have to try. I know I have ran one off when I run one off. He's probably given up on me by now."

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995herambstarryLove_skmeghishhellangelsrinkubathija12trisha19AninditaSwaRonmaliha_khanparo1311neeliyerTrouble_MagnetCandour.anjuvrushandazedworldNehal92vrushanharshizk456789Sawyer_TomSanskritiSsadafarshasurbhimathurHR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicAutumn_Hue--jiya--MrsChandlerBingLegilimens.pehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienrosyrkohliohsehun.rinku90ProngsPadsMoonyswaron9113Lassi_TanHaausten_TanHanature2-PyaariBhootni-

Go to top