Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Smithereens | the final chapter: PG 68 | 10 Nov'14 (Page 37)

zk456789 Goldie
zk456789
zk456789

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
As always awesome update
Thnx for the pm
Do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

kamlesh32 Senior Member
kamlesh32
kamlesh32

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update! 
Please update soon...

thegameison

-Chaitra- Goldie
-Chaitra-
-Chaitra-

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
amazing one...
sharon had surgeryShocked OMG!!! dat was something unexpected...
and i guess rey will be entering in the coming updates...
i wish we again get sharon's pov in the coming updates so that we know even wat she is feeling about this warmth and all..and most of all does she know dat swayam feels this warmth...
and wow swayam dreams about kissing sharonEmbarrassednice nice
i wish he soon finds out wats dat something dat he's missing...
dats it for now...
waiting for the next updateDay Dreaming
thanks for the pm

Edited by -Chaitra- - 08 December 2013 at 11:17am

thegameison

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Reserve

unres

fabulous updateClap

swayam dreaming abt sharonEmbarrassed

soo rey s comingSmile

loovveedd itttSmile

waiting for d nxt partSmile

Edited by aishu3003 - 22 July 2013 at 1:06am

Darkandtwisty

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
res ok
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
So much for informing me beforehand. Ermm

Anywho.

You're a class writer, you know that. You probably do, you cocky kid! And I say this so as to praise you for the very realistic bit of writing in the first three paragraphs of this chapter. The nightmares were so vividly described for a minute there, I was convinced it was actually happening. It didn't occur to me till after, that it could be a fear of the distant future or the distorted memory of the past. That was one heck of an example of what you're capable of. 

See, the thing is, when you write you are equal parts imaginative and real. You don't lean too much towards either. In your mind, they are juxtaposed. You don't want your imagination to get out of hand. You want to keep it real. But at the same time you know a little imagination is necessary. Many people can't get that balance between reality and imagination. You can. And that's a commendable trait.

The onset of his nightmares is not a coincidence but a consequence of Sharon's removal from Swayam's life. He just barely makes the connection. He misses her and is honest enough to admit it to her. And Sharon being Sharon, knows it and it hardly surprises her. 

Rhea's illness and consequent death has sensitized Swayam towards the idea of anyone he knows suffering through the same fate. So even the least bit sign of any weakness has him going into a frenzy. He knows what Rhea went through and now he wouldn't even wish that on his own father. But most of all, he wouldn't wish that on himself. He knows he can't survive going through that again. Especially if it were to happen to Sharon. He can't imagine holding Sharon's hand for one last time or giving her a final goodbye kiss. So you have him on the edge as he takes in Sharon's weakened appearance. 

It doesn't surprise me that Sharon went and got herself a shoulder injury. That's Sharon. She stops when she wants to and not when you tell her to.

Swayam meanwhile mourns the loss of their broken friendship.Sharon blatantly admits that while he can put the kiss past him, she is hardly capable of doing the same. She loves him, that's that. And it doesn't matter how badly you want to go back to the way things were. Most of the times, you can't. It becomes a memory of the past that you can just remember and never relive.

The nightmare concerning Rhea coupled with the initial shock that he received from Sharon's terrible appearance has him subconsciously going back to that place where he faced those horrors. He is scared of it. But that's a part of him.

I like the bond between the two brothers. Even after so much time, they don't fail to understand each other. Rey is possibly returning and that has me excited. I hear there is going to be a firecracker party at the Shikhawats. I have a feeling somebody is going to get burnt.

So long, pesky.

Love,
En.

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 19 July 2013 at 10:52pm

thegameison

austen_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
austen_TanHa
austen_TanHa

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Swayam's in one hell of a placeStern Smile.He's a frigging poster boy for 'life ain't fair'!
You set the tone for this update beautifully with Swayam's dreams.He's scared,haunted and so confused.
I somehow couldn't quite buy Sharon's explanation for her appearance and really hope she's not gonna go Rhea's way too.That would destroy Swayam forever.But something's definitely up with herConfused
So Rey's going to come into the picture now.It was wonderful to read the camaraderie between the bros and how even after everything its Rey whom Swayam reaches out to when all else falls apart.His apartment will be quite the hot spot with three Shikhawats there!
Hope to read more about Sharon in the next update.

Edited by austen4ever - 20 July 2013 at 4:32am

thegameison

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Heyyaa I read all the chapters in one go dear god your an amazing writer I'm a fan of your writing style and the way you present swayam and sharon's point of view in your updates simple awesome girl I love swayam and sharon's characters in ur story..Thumbs Up Big smile..
Swayam not liking his father his outburst when his father came in to stay with him.. Swayam and sharon's kiss was amazing u penned the moment down beautifully.. Embarrassed Day Dreaming .
Swayam yet being in love with his late wife and sharon in love with him, reyaansh coming to visit swayam and his father..Smile.
Swayam getting dreams about kissing sharon and him missing something in his life wow the plot is getting interesting plzzz update soon..Big smile Heart
P.S thanks for sending me pmz for all the updates and being patient with me..Smile..Also the qoutes that you quote at the beginning of every chapter are lovely love each of them..Smile Thumbs Up
Update soon girl kudos to your writing and plzz send me a pm for the next update..

thegameison

Go to top