Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Smithereens | the final chapter: PG 68 | 10 Nov'14 (Page 19)

austen_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
austen_TanHa
austen_TanHa

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Swayam's dad is the typical men-don't-cry-coz-emotions-are-for-pansies patriarch,isn't he?Shocked I feel sad for such people.
I can see a lot of similarities between father and son though,the difference is Sr didn't have a Sharon to ass-kick him out of his rut.
Speaking of whom,I absolutely LOVE Sharon so plz tell me that you are not planning to kill her as well.Her reaction to the father-son showdown which she watched with 'fascinated gaiety,she almost treated it like an exciting basketball match' had me cracking up.She is a rockstarLOL
Great job,looking forward to reading it from Sharon's p.o.v.
p.s -kudos on using such apt quotes everytime.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

anushka1129 Senior Member
anushka1129
anushka1129

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
res
unres

loved both 4 n 5 chapters
sorry was quite busy so unresing now..

swayam was doing well i mean job n all..
he went see her aww..
what she is hidding really wanna know..
she was unwell but still very cheerful..
the place they went was beautiful i can imagine thatSmile
they went to rhea grave also..really so nice..
how sharon support swayam was so nice..

i loved father n son convo..well written Thumbs Up
sharon here is so amazing..
i loving her more Smile
want to know more about sharon..

awesome updateBig smile
thanks for the pm Smile

Edited by anushka1129 - 06 July 2013 at 9:51pm
Trouble_Magnet Senior Member
Trouble_Magnet
Trouble_Magnet

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
This by far is the most intriguing story I've read..

and I love This Sharon more than I normally do LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivheena123thegameison

blooming_angel Senior Member
blooming_angel
blooming_angel

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
beautiful update..!!
LOL m feelin kuch kuch ho raha h swayam ko..!!!
haha..!!
plz update soon..!!
i just love ur updates..!!Embarrassed
ClapClapClap

thegameison

Myra. Goldie
Myra.
Myra.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Amazing update again!

The picture is very clear and has sweet converses! (I love it!)

And My fav part of the entire chapter was the father & son convo!

~SWEET! 

-------------------------
Sammy

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Hey, there. Approve

Chapter Five  

I'm writing chapter thirteen at the moment. In about a week tops we're going to run out of chapters for daily updates. But okay, for now, I'm publishing a chapter a day. I'm happy like no one has any idea that this story here is intriguing and holding you guys. Thank you is all. Embarrassed

About this chapter, Sharon Raiprakash in this fiction is a work of inspiration that I extracted from two of my most favorite fictional characters ever. They are namely Luna Lovegood, a character from the Harry Potter series and Dean Winchester who is one of the two protagonists of the show Supernatural. If you even know one of them you'd find Sharon's characterization more amusing than you already do. And if you know them both, you'd see where I'm coming from. LOL

This chapter and two more in line will be from Sharon's point of view. ( :

Chapter Six

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Sharon was a chaste s**t. Her reputation in college was nothing but a comical oxymoron. She was thirty years old now, every bit as virtuously s**ttish. She'd tossed boys around like chew toys in college, yes. But she relished teasing, she'd much rather have a milkshake and sing classic rock to her '67 Chevy Camaro than get touchy with low lives in its backseat. Sharon had thus far only had the honor of being briefly engaged to a man one could conveniently associate with the term 'keeper'. He was the choicest loser to have ever walked the earth. Sharon was glad her marriage with him was arranged by her father. Sharon was glad she had never loved him. Quite frankly, she had known the night she was introduced to him at a corporate party that he was a showy moron. But it was hard to reckon at first that he could be abusive. She had not bothered to ever ask him why he tried to hit her. She had kicked him in the shins and made a grand escape and never saw him again. She had also not forgiven her father for setting her up with an obsessive, shallow and sociopathic loser. But she didn't ever tell him that.

"I trusted your judgment, Papa. But it is fine; I didn't give two hoots about him." Sharon had grinned at her father after he had called off the attachment on the phone with the douche's father.

"I wanted you to give 'two hoots' about something," he grunted, shaking his head in disbelief still.

"So, you set me up with a violent psycho? Swell, Daddy!" Sharon had scoffed, but she was wearing an amused look.

"I'm so very sorry, beta. You are twenty-nine and- "

He was fidgeting, trying to choose his words well when Sharon obliged him by completing them like so, "and you were beginning to get anxious. I get it, Daddy Dearest." she had laughed it off but she was rather pissed at her father's antidote for anxiety. "Do me a favor, Papa. Let me choose a husband myself. It takes a while for me to give 'two hoots' but I daresay, I'll find somebody better, when I can."

"When you can," her father had repeated.

It was over a year now since Sharon had had her father promise not to go looking for a groom for her. He was keeping busy like always but he'd previously taken to hunting men down for her. So, it was essential that she made him promise he would not. He was a good man, her father. He just lacked taste, Sharon thought and lightly chuckled. It was two in the morning and she'd just gotten back from her night club. Removing her heels, she put them behind the couch and started to undress. A tattoo was visible on the top of her bare bosom (small font, to the left) under the yellowy lights of her room. It read 'Ramble On'. Sharon was eighteen when she got it. She intended to get inked with the titles of her other favorite tracks too. But the college had taken to analyzing it as some sort of invitation by her. She let them say what they said and pitied their ignorance toward great music.  Simmi, Swayum and Rhea had been infuriated. Vicky and Nilesh thought it was funny. Sharon sided with the latter in the matter.

Sharon's mind one could say was programmed to reminisce about horrors and humiliations every once in a while. But she esteemed her sense of humor very highly and also her ability to not give a fat rat's arse. She smiled, pulling over her night suit's sleeveless top. She collapsed under her covers five minutes later.

She dreamed about Swayum that night.

She was going to see Swayum the next day for lunch. It was a cold Saturday and she'd forced him to extend his lunch hours and drive with her to a diner she really liked. It was shabby, cozy and played her favorite kind of music. The smell of hamburgers and beer wafted out of the place. She nudged Swayum so he pushed the diner's door open. He for some reason had reservations about having lunch in an Eden equivalent on earth.

"It's small and that corner reeks of cigarette smoke." he complained, as she ushered him into a chair.

"It's earthy and that corner smells like the best hamburgers on earth." Sharon remarked, pointing toward the kitchen.

Sharon placed an order of two hamburgers and three beers. For, she liked two beers to go with her burger.

"How are you, then?" he asked her, replacing his phone in his pocket.

"Walking on sunshine, yourself?" she said absent-mindedly, too engrossed in the music.

"I'm good, actually. That record of 'The Beatles' you gave me is so cool, I can sit through the evening with Papa listening to it." Swayum said conversationally, looking surprised all the same.

"I bet Mr. Douche Shikhawat likes it too." Sharon flippantly said.

"He does," Swayum agreed.

"Something strange happened last night, though." She said. Allegedly the song that now played wasn't very good in her opinion. So, she turned her attention fully towards Swayum.

"What did?" he asked, his hand folded across his chest, his posture too business-like for a diner.

"I dreamed about you." she barked, howling with laughter.

"Is it comical to dream about me?" he asked, his hands on the table now, shoulders relaxed.

"I don't think I can explain it!" she said rhetorically.

"I'm afraid you can explain why vegetarians should stop eating at all because the food they eat is no good." Swayum sharply said, smirking.

"But could I convince them?" Sharon asked smilingly.

"You have the benefit of my doubt." He answered and grabbed for the tray of their order Sharon had not seen coming. He thanked the waiter and distributed the food and beers between them. She hadn't told him but he knew she'd ordered two beers for herself.

Munching on her fries and taking humongous bites of her hamburger simultaneously, she made small talk and Swayum eventually dropped pressing on what her dream was about. Her hair was held up in a messier bun than she had intended. When she put her burger down to take a sip of her beer, she felt a strand of hair enter her mouth. She spat and crinkled her eyelids in disgust, shaking her whole body frantically. Swayum did not stop laughing at her till they had reached where she'd parked her '67 Chevy Camaro. They had met halfway to go the diner in his gay car.

"Did you like the hamburger, then?" she asked, getting out of his car.

He followed her to her car and said, "Yes, I did."

"Super," she said and felt her body tense in the slightest but positively so when he side-hugged her and departed.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

herambDarkandtwistystarryLove_skVickyLovermeghishrinkubathija12PallavimalhotraSwaron4vrtanharockksmaliha_khanWantubakprakriti4uvenusrockz._Molly_.neeliyerkamlesh32AninditaSwaRonblooming_angeldamonTVDrocksanushka1129paro1311trisha19Candour.Incorrectanjuvrushanvrushanharshizk456789dazedworld-Chaitra-MimiVruShanAnonymous--gupta.aditi20Sawyer_Tom-vaishnavimural..MiStLeToE..rinku90Divine_darknessMrsChandlerBingrosyrkohlipehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienprateek.007Autumn_HuesurbhimathurHR-DMG4life.Comics_Music.sadafarsha--jiya--JJ_HolicSanskritiSsky_fighter_Deepika_SwaronvrushanLassi_TanHaausten_TanHaagirlhasnoname.-PyaariBhootni-

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Request : Please get a banner for this FF!? Stern Smile

Great chapter, girly! Approve

No wonder why do i like your writing so much. It was indeed a treat to read. For sure a daddy will do anything to kick out her daughter out of his house before her hormones kick in but she is damn thirty and he must be looking for a groom all the time. You make your story very realistic, man! This is why i enjoyed this chapter most because of this daughter and daddy's little part. 

The humored and sensible sort of bonding you have shown between Swayam and Sharon is epic, loving it for no reason i suppose but as i said i love real things and not over do-s and this chapter was my far most favorite of all. 

Swayam and Sharon on friendship term ain't acting like mushy mushy is the very best thing to read in this entire chapter and story. Clap

I am in love with this FF, amazing concept and story though still need to open a bit but damn interesting! 

PS: I think you should probably stop regular update schedule because in few days you will end up having no more back up chapter and that will irk the readers because then it will stop the flow so i advice to update Monday,Thursday and Sunday and in middle write chapter and save it. 

-Marium

Edited by -Marium- - 07 July 2013 at 8:10am

thegameison

zk456789 Goldie
zk456789
zk456789

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I think Sharon falls for swayam good going
Do update soon
But I didn't receive the pm

Edited by zk456789 - 04 July 2013 at 1:03pm