Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Smithereens | the final chapter: PG 68 | 10 Nov'14 - Page 31

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
*Un-Reserved*

Kankshita this one was beautifully described.
Perfectly grafted emotions i must say.

"If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love our friends for their sakes rather than for our own." 

This is so very well taken. One needs to be selfless.
This chapter was not a table turner but it had swayam and sharon talking sense! Very much of a sense though 😲
Both sharon and swayam have turned into pure best friends in term what you have kept above in the quote and have started dealing with the situation or phase in their life. Swayam cannot break his friendship nor sharon can fall out of love. So i liked how they faced a conversation with each other and managed to save some giggling too.
Sporty Update 😆

I wonder what will happen now, between these two best friends 🤔
Btw i liked swayam addressing sharon as hot in this update 😳
And mahn i love this sharon! Credit dialogue
--
"You don't wanna go around encouraging a bombshell she's got a chance with you, do you, now?"
Nailed it mate 🤣

Looking forward for the next one.
Edited by surbhimathur - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa super update gal..👍🏼 😳 . Loved the lines that you quoted before the update but then I loved them in every chapter they're simply awesome yaa..❤️.
Swayam and sharon finally coming to terms with the situation and are trying to work things out great..
Loved the part where he adresses sharon as hot hehe.. 😉.. They consider each other as best friends atleast swayam does now that's taking a step ahead..
Lovely update kankshita ur an awesome writer..🤗
Thanx for the pm and update the next part soon..😊
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
# Chapter 2
Jane Austen's quote at the top is pretty much realistic. You cannot love your friends in halves.
This chapter provided a further insight into the story. Swayum's grief is evident throughout the plot. Sharon's pragmatic clarity seems quite impressive. You justified the title very well by rightly saying that one cannot resort to his usual self without smashing down to smithereens.
The story holds an inherent charm in itself. I wonder what's the relevance of Chinese food over-here. I'll go read the third part and find out asap.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res

unres

this was brilliant👏👏

from d starting till d end it was perfect👏👏

loovveedd ittt😊

swayam calling sharon hottt😳

and m luving this sharon😊

continue soon😊
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
Ardour. thumbnail
#Chapter 3

This chapter was vivacious and blissful. You're unpredictable as you made your readers await for Chinese while you ended up serving a sunshine. 😆
The humor quotient spranged up in this part. Sharon's wit amazes me. Her passion about driving and her bonding with the car brings amusement. Swayum is smiling through tears. He is getting back on track slowly yet subtly. Sharon provides him with exactly what he wants. Her goodwill and optimism eventually rubs on him.
I'm keen to know the futher developments into the story. Brilliant stuff Kankshita.
Ardour. thumbnail
#Chapter 4

That's why I was perplexed when you chose Science and satisfied when you shifted to Humanities. You're mean to be a writer Kanks. 😳
As you mentioned, the fourth chapter is longer and heavier. Swayum's work keeps him busy. But, he still mourns Rhea's loss. These lines depict his frame of mind perfectly.

Salvation and recovery weren't coming, only order to a man's life which had been formerly smashed to smithereens.

He doesn't need sympathy but his search for a supportive companion takes him to Sharon. These lines are wonderfully written:-

He was quite grateful to her for exhibiting without an ounce of sympathy, sheer will to chaperone. It wasn't sympathy he yearned, he detested it. He was denied any support though, the one thing both his late wife and his conscience knew he'd need, as had both feared he wouldn't get any.

Their visit to the graveyard was gloomy yet gracious. Gracious because Swayum had accepted the loss calmly. Anyone who dies fighting with cancer or even experiences the disease becomes essentially headstrong. It's good to know that he respects her wife's valiance. The dialogue between Swayum and Sharon has been majestically written. 
The concluding lines left an indelible imprint upon my mind.  Scars are truly the reminders of pain and not the sources.
Thanks for this beautiful piece of work.

-Nikita 🤗

sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both are get to know each other that well... i really like it...
read more... do continue soon and pm me...
dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...

the conversation was simply wow.. and it made so much sense i could imagine every bit of it ! nothing typical and that's exactly what love about this swayam and sharon! 

i enjoyed the little game they played... it was funny!
pls continue soon and yea ty for the pm!
Myra. thumbnail

"Can I tell you something, though?" he asked, jerking her off his hair.

"Is it encouraging?" Sharon giggled and was ordered to not flirt with him. She nodded amusedly and looked into his face as he started, "You are this great, great woman and I love you because you are super and such a fierce friend. I don't care that you and I are in the middle of theatrical unrequited love right now. I just want you to know that I'm just as fierce a friend and I got your back. And that I won't be giving you a speech like this or a speech at all again in a long time! But know this, I'm your best friend too." he said, looking impressed with himself.

"But a ridiculous husband," Sharon added smilingly.

^ This is one of the cutest converses I have ever come accross!!

-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
woah it was again a super duper amazing update bud...
the emotions were penned down really well...
loved their dialogues in this...
thanks for the pm