Posted: 10 years ago
AWsummm... story... thnxx fr pm
sorry Im late... <3
wow !!

awesome... super awesome...
loved it !!

awe poor swayam and his gay car !! lol
great update again... ty so much for the pm !

Ah, i loved this one! Well obviously because sharon's point of view is so πŸ˜³ 
And its turning β˜ΊοΈ update by update πŸ˜†
Swayam poor soul, his car will run away one day on its own. Sharon was busy staring at him in the car too! Woosh.
Simmi n Sharon's bond! πŸ˜ƒ I adore them very much.
Then the food talking, sharon is loosing her heart but at the same time she is understanding swayam's state too. Then the hug it was comforting, short but impactful.

And Here I am again, too excited for the next one! πŸ€“
Keep it going πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well, i really loved the update! 

chapter 2
-----------

There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."  - Jane Austen

there wasn't a better way to start the chapter! πŸ‘

So,sharon is somehow swayum's medicine πŸ˜³ a messiah,he simply just needed.

I admire sharon for some reason. She is this "i dont give a damn about the goddamn world.I do what i want,without being afraid of being judged" kinda girl.

Such people are rare to find!and should not allowed to leave!Becuase no matter what,they may seem cold towards the world,but actually,in comparison with the diplomatic kind,these people turn out to be better human beings.

i love how she was calm and composed the whole time,as she helped swayum come to terms with the fact that it alright to be grieve over his lost wife.

Swayum,what do i say about this guy?Somehow,he is more mysterious than he seems.I wanna know more,you know.Its as if,okay he has these a,b,c characteristics,but x,y,z are hidden somewhere deep within.

i love it when a character has depth like this. <3

So sharon has made up her mind to eat chinese eh?poor swayum πŸ˜†

beautifully written Kanks! πŸ‘

totally loved it ..well writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ
simmi n sharon bond is amazing😊
sharon is staring at swayam in car aww..
poor swayam gay car haha..
sharon is so in love with swayam but she also know that he loves his late wife..
aww swaron hug..
whats next eagerly waiting
thanks for the pm😊
update soon..
that was just awesome means sharon has a like for swayan...
and i think simmi knows about this... there is reunite party at the college...
continue soon and pm me...
Lovely chapter...i especially loved the way you wrote the last couple of sentences πŸ‘. They show that sharon is truly in love with swayam and deeply cares for him! I just hope she confesses soon...
Please update soon
R e s e r v e d.

For chapter # 7

Edited.

First question first! Are a magic woman or a fairy God mother or something? 😳 No, on serious note you are something er,... unique! 😳 I mean you are making me shocked and happy with each passing chapter. I knew you do write amazing but on this level, i sort of never knew. I am so happy and a bit of proud too that we have such amazing writers in this forum. If you will ask me, i can literally drop down any story but not this one, i swear!

So the wonder woman, coming to you super nice chapter i would definitely say i loved it, probably Simi's part was quiet good for the story or might be for the chapter but it felt nice to read another entry in the story between Swayam-Sharon and that kinda made the chapter more on light and content side for me.

Definitely, i can see improvement in Swayam's character which is pathetically amazing and fun now to read, not like it wasn't before but i am liking this light and a bit free Swayam more which can highly understand and co-operate with Sharon.

For once it was nice to read Sharon as a audience for Simi and Swayam and they both duffer just keep blabbering over nothing but a tux. Oh, yeah that tux part, was frigging hilarious for me. Poor Sharon and her hard toast! 🀣

And yes, Sharon's feeling flowing down now is good, actually good for the flow i guess and keep it same like this. I love it! I love Sharon's soft part a lot as well hard side is f*****g cool too. Same goes for Swayam.

-Marium

Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago
Edited on page No.24

Prateek

Tonight I don't have a note to make. Know only that I'm really glad you guys are sticking around and that I am going to complete this tale. Thank you. Also, Swayum's point of view returns next chapter onward. 

Chapter Seven

This shall be the culmination to my daily updating. Two or three times it shall be from next week. That'd give you guys time enough to read and review and me to do some things outside the realms of my computer. πŸ˜³

Chapter Eight

"Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear." 
 - Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

The thing about grownup parties was that Sharon did not need to hide her booze, more to the fact that she didn't even need to infuse vodka sneakily in a herculean jar of punch. As grownups, people were more forthcoming about their alcohol and the college authorities had no objections in letting the Students' Association conduct a booze-included function. She may have exaggerated it when she told Vicky that she missed sneaking Vodka into people's punch because quite frankly she, Vicky and Nilesh had but twice done that. They'd once done it during their Fresher's Party and then a few years later at Swayum and Rhea's wedding. The fresher's party had stretched their avenues. At the latter they had seen a considerably wider range of stoned.

Nothing more significant than spending quality time with Nilesh and Vicky had happened at the reunion. Simmi and Sharon saw each other every ten minutes, catching up with too long and too lost friends. Swayum was doing the same solitarily and complained a few minutes before midnight that he was annoyed of everybody's loud and demeaning sympathy. "Those are their subtle hints." Sharon had laughed in his ear.

After Nilesh and Vicky had left the following morning to join their respective jobs, Swayum and Simmi were being witnessed in the middle of an argument by Sharon. She was more interested in her dry toast she'd ordered because the night before was a fluid business and now she just needed to consume a solid. The toast was more solid than she'd have liked but no matter, she was going to swallow the rubbery bread listening to Simmi and Swayum's elaborate argument. Simmi had accused Swayum of spoiling his tux.

"I didn't do it on purpose." Swayum irritably said, pulling an animated face at Simmi.

"Right, but you killed it, anyway." Simmi muttered, eyeing Swayum's tux that was lying on the bed, purplish due to being soaked in a fair few liters of wine.

"I ran into a waiter, stop being unreasonable!" Swayum shouted.

"You ran into a blasted winery!" Simmi pointedly accused.

Simmi was rather fond of clothes, both hers and everybody else's. And as far as Swayum was concerned, Sharon had never been more pleasantly surprised by the shift in his countenance. He used to argue with Simmi a lot back in college. He seemed at ease with both Simmi and that he was doing something a 'fresh widower' was unlikely to do. He was bickering with an old friend. Sharon was amused at the fight, it gratified her in Swayum's regard. The fact that Rhea used to solve Swayum-Simmi Disputes had Sharon resolutely sitting at a distance and not participating.

Simmi retired to her room ten minutes later. Swayum gathered his expensive apparel he wore to a winery the previous night and left too. Sharon having finished her breakfast stretched and yawned and started packing. She got dressed in another half an hour. She combed her hair with some difficulty and wrapped a black shawl over her translucent white shirt. She met Swayum and Simmi in the lobby, still bickering. They both expressed bewilderment at her prolonged silence but she only sniggered at them all the way to the airport.

"Bye, Simmi." She hugged her and cheerily beat Swayum's back so he kissed and made up with Simmi. Sharon wasn't sure about the part where they'd have to kiss but she never knew how to turn a phrase. Nonetheless, Simmi was on her way back to the United Kingdom now. Swayum and Sharon were leaving that afternoon in the Volvo.

"We've got a few hours still!" Sharon said, looking here and there casually.

"I know we do." Swayum said, looking at her. She knew he was. "I wanted to visit this place, though."

"Uh-huh?" Sharon turned to him excitedly.

"I want to go there alone." He politely said.

Sharon nodded vigorously and teased him about the nature of the visit she was speculating. But ahead in time, she was made aware by Swayum only that it was pretty obvious that she was hurt. However, that did not happen that day or any day soon. Hence, Sharon bounced on her feet and spent her evening and a fair few more to come under the illusion that he did not understand her well.

At three in the following morning Sharon was asleep like a normal human being. The loud bangs on her bedroom's door had however disrupted her sound sleep at half past three. She had been sleeping clad in a notched but very long t-shirt. The ungodliness of the hour had made her forget the ungodly state of her affairs. So, she opened the door, half asleep only to be jerked awake by Swayum's hands on both her shoulders. "DUDE!!" Sharon yelled as Swayum walked into her room. He didn't seem to mind that he was inside a half-naked female's bedroom. When Sharon was more awake she realized it was the least of her concerns also.

"You look sick; did you realize how much that tux cost in your sleep or something?" She came and sat beside him on her bed. What followed were more speculations on her part. He either shook his head or nodded at all times during which Sharon had been resting her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed, smiling softly. "Can I tell you something?" were Swayum's first words to Sharon that morning nearly an hour later.

"Go ahead." Sharon said, leaning slightly more into his shoulder, drowsy.

"I have been really selfish." Sharon did not need to enquire what he was talking about.

"You've also been waking up every morning and realizing your wife is dead, each time." Sharon whispered in his arm.

"I have and I have been depending on you to help me with it." His hand was around her back now.

"I haven't been fighting your battles for you, though, if that is what you mean." She casually said.

"Maybe not, but I should not have hinted at going where I went without you." He sounded rather hopeless.

"You know I don't go to be gay bars, Swayum." She informed him, scratching the top of her nose.

"I went to the college grounds. I and Rhea used to sit and tally our notes and homework under a tree."

"Please do not tell me you guys engraved your names on its trunk enclosed in a freaking heart." Sharon said in mock outrage.

"No, we didn't." Swayum laughed lightly.

She had happened to touch the back of his hand while getting up from the bed when she realized his hand was figuratively on fire. He was ordered to go down to the guest room a few minutes later, loaded with sufficient meds. "Goodnight, and dare you to wake me again." she told him, kissing his burning cheek. Getting back into bed, Sharon contemplated for a few seconds. She figured she was glad Swayum hadn't taken her to the tree in the grounds. He and she were better friends than they'd been even in college but that did not mean she wouldn't have been an intruder on the memories. The idea was disturbing and also not worth losing sleep over.

She was asleep in a couple of seconds. She had a dream about Swayum. He looked like a roasted chicken. Simmi was telling him that he was being a roasted chicken the wrong way. And Nilesh and Vicky were laughing at him. Sharon was absent from her dream, though. She had anticipated finding herself in Nilesh and Vicky's party but she did not. So, at seven thirty that very morning she got out of bed to check on Swayum, see if he looked like a roasted chicken much.

Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago