P.S - On an unrelated note. The song in your signature. I love it. πŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by epiphany.

Not today, I will update this weekend, I think. 😳

still waiting 😳
Originally posted by blue_an

still waiting 😳

I haven't written further, I'm kinda stuck. πŸ€” If I can't whip up something by tonight, I will definitely update sometime next week because I'm on vacation.
aik aur hafta wait karun abb πŸ˜”
Originally posted by epiphany.

^^ It may be my own doing but I dun have a good readership. But I do appreciate your sticking with it, more than I can say and that's exactly why I will finish this one and possibly put up a completed short story too before the year is over, promise.  😳

Yup! We will stick with it till the end! We are attached to the story too much to let go in the middle of it.  Don't stress about the readership... People out there, are missing on something fab. Their loss! And thank you for the promised SS...! *Sigh* :)

I hope the update is this weekend! But yea... We are waiting!:)
Hello,

Kankshita, i planned to on reading this Fiction from very start to end only after you will be finished updating all the chapters, which i am finding almost not-happening-so-soon. I can't blame you since i am also not updating my stories from Feb i suppose due to very less amount of readership. 😳

I have been secretly reading the chapters of this fiction here and there and now i really want to read it all. Are you gonna end it or not? I would love to read this fan fiction, have read just few of the chapters of start but i have to say this is one hell of a story, very interesting and catchy, especially how you have characterized Sharon.

So yeah, start updating again as i would love to give feed backs on regular basis too.

M.
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Kay, update already, please.

I've been trying to write. 😳 But I am stuck.
Update please kankshita the suspense of your previous post is killing, the last chapter was amazing, I admire your sense of writing, it's just fab and your stories are a treat to read, I just hope Sharon doesn't have some terminal disease it'll be killing Swayam and me too, please just keep her safe for him.. πŸ˜³
I may die now waiting for the update!
Kanks,Update this already??