Chhan Chhan

WAU GHELO APDO MANAV! - Page 2

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What a good description of the episode. While reading it, I could visualize the whole episode again. I am one of the married one who had no issues with Manav 😆 Infact I am liking this because it gives the story another shade where even he will have a growth as a character and there is a possibility of conflict ahead which will make the show interesting. If everyone was doing the correct thing where is the drama? And like someone in another thread said is there an ideal husband or wife? 😊

I second what you and Sunara have said about Sanaya, she is doing an awesome job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post, Diana ... I love your episode descriptions ... keep them coming!!! 👏 

Have discussed enough about Manav's words on sarees ... I agree with you that Manav doesn't know how uncomfortable CC is in them, he has seen her in sarees a couple of times, and she was okay ... they have not really got to know each other all that well anyway. So this is a learning journey for him too.

About Ranjana Sanjana ... I thought Ranjana was the only suppressed one, but it seems Sanjana also has some desires ... she looked equally wistful when Chhanchhan was talking about sitting with family and eating dinner. If Ranjana is disappointed in her husband, Sanjana is not too happy either, because Manthan is very clearly disappointed with his marriage and his wife ... Ranjana is envious about Chhanchhan's romance ... Sanjana is wistful and admires it ... both want something similar in their own lives, but one is jealous, the other is merely longing for it herself ...

I am beginning to ADORE this couple ... their cuteness, their love, there is a complete lack of ego (for now!) in their relationship, which makes them both want to reach out and try to understand the other ... they actually TALK to each other, and LISTEN to each other too ... so I think their relationship will only grow slowly and steadily ... there will be bumps and hiccups of course ... there always are ... but they will make things work for each other. I hope they will not go the cliched MU way for ChhanMan ... the way the CV's are consistently showing the mirror scenes for ChhanMan, seems to emphasize that this is a relationship of equals ... equal love, trust and understanding ... Anuj and Sanaya are playing their roles perfectly! Sanaya is brilliant as Chhanchhan ... her body language, her softness, her stumbling ... taking that pallu in the middle of the night was so cute and funny and awww at the same time! 😛 And loved the way Chhanchhan wakes up Manav the next morning ...
The biggest roadblock is of course UMABEN 😆 ... have to wait and watch what further havoc she creates ...

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: showviewer

What a good description of the episode. While reading it, I could visualize the whole episode again. I am one of the married one who had no issues with Manav 😆 Infact I am liking this because it gives the story another shade where even he will have a growth as a character and there is a possibility of conflict ahead which will make the show interesting. If everyone was doing the correct thing where is the drama? And like someone in another thread said is there an ideal husband or wife? 😊

I second what you and Sunara have said about Sanaya, she is doing an awesome job.

there is a possibility of conflict ahead which will make the show interesting..

Oh that would be really interesting and ...the making up is always more fun between a couple...and would be so normal...couples fight and make up and fight again...

LOL I read that post...did not have the time to give an apt reply...I mean is there anything called Ideal...we gotta make it happen!

Hugs
dd
ddsoaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Lovely post, Diana ... I love your episode descriptions ... keep them coming!!! 👏 

Have discussed enough about Manav's words on sarees ... I agree with you that Manav doesn't know how uncomfortable CC is in them, he has seen her in sarees a couple of times, and she was okay ... they have not really got to know each other all that well anyway. So this is a learning journey for him too.

About Ranjana Sanjana ... I thought Ranjana was the only suppressed one, but it seems Sanjana also has some desires ... she looked equally wistful when Chhanchhan was talking about sitting with family and eating dinner. If Ranjana is disappointed in her husband, Sanjana is not too happy either, because Manthan is very clearly disappointed with his marriage and his wife ... Ranjana is envious about Chhanchhan's romance ... Sanjana is wistful and admires it ... both want something similar in their own lives, but one is jealous, the other is merely longing for it herself ...

I am beginning to ADORE this couple ... their cuteness, their love, there is a complete lack of ego (for now!) in their relationship, which makes them both want to reach out and try to understand the other ... they actually TALK to each other, and LISTEN to each other too ... so I think their relationship will only grow slowly and steadily ... there will be bumps and hiccups of course ... there always are ... but they will make things work for each other. I hope they will not go the cliched MU way for ChhanMan ... the way the CV's are consistently showing the mirror scenes for ChhanMan, seems to emphasize that this is a relationship of equals ... equal love, trust and understanding ... Anuj and Sanaya are playing their roles perfectly! Sanaya is brilliant as Chhanchhan ... her body language, her softness, her stumbling ... taking that pallu in the middle of the night was so cute and funny and awww at the same time! 😛 And loved the way Chhanchhan wakes up Manav the next morning ...
The biggest roadblock is of course UMABEN 😆 ... have to wait and watch what further havoc she creates ...

DIya you are bang on about Sanjana too...She too endures a loveless marriage...

Tell me about it...Diya...I am falling in love with ChanMan...they are simply adorable...first time on TV it seems...a very natural relationship...oh yeah TALK! This is what Sanz meant...this show is very refreshing from all aspects!

UB UB UB...chalo lets see to what extent she goes to separating them...I dont think she will EVER succeed...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
By the way, I did not notice the credits ... the director for last night's episode was different? The ChhanMan scenes were perfect, I also liked the RS-CC scene in the kitchen.

If Umaben was just a regular disapproving MIL, this show would still be very watchable ... because a newly married girl's journey in her hew home is always full of stops and starts as it is ... it doesn't even need a very black MIL to make problems. 😆 Let's see what she does ...
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ddFan2012

Hindi version ' Gaya kaam se apna Manav!

English version ' Our Manav boy is a gone case

Thank goodness the episode did NOT start with further ridicule of CC and ended faster than I thought'..

Its lunch time and the family gather at the table minus the bahus who are busy serving food around the table. CC with her palla in place does a good job'.UB tries to taunt at the Rotimaker's outcome of rotlas but'.CC corrects her saying they are hand-made by Ranjana'

Now RB can't you see your Little SIL was supportive of you? Stop being selfish'..👎🏼

Loved the part where CC tries to tell both her SILs that wouldn't they too like it if all sat at the table. That the whole family sitting and dining together was an occasion for the family to discuss the day's happenings?

At that moment R&S go into the "I wish so too" but then suddenly you have UB barking and both come back to the harsh reality of having to face more consequences should they defy UB...

Manav is definitely Wau ghelo, otherwise why would anyone try to sneak into the middle of the night in your own home just to see your wife?

Oh poor Manav got beaten and bruised (all for some TLC later on of course) ''..

When Papa B questions his son as to what he was doing here in the middle of night, Manav was almost lost for words...(Anuj bang on expressions!) but when he explains to his Bhabi S, she is all dewy-eyed about the romantic surprise, whereas R looks to see her hubby's reaction...Ullu ka ptta simply does a face palm...Poor R...was probably expecting a naughty smirk from Manek in consent to Manav midnight rendezvous!

CC was so worried about her palla where Sanz did a hilarious take by bringing it right down her neck'😆..now UB's face was a sight to see'.😛she is irked by her son's stupidity over his wife'.and her crooked face says it all'."Wau ghelo" she utters to herself'

Umabenji'.now how can Manav not be "Wau Ghelo" with a Chaand Ka Tukda like wife Chhanchhan'..who wouldn't? but then UB surprises me again by letting CC take care of him. I thought she wouldn't let her son come near CC'and would probably take him under her pallu or something... ''...thank goodness for small mercies and we were surprised  with the most natural TLC scenes between a couple'..

And then again I burst into laughter when CC gets up to get a glass of milk she again worries about her palla and sari though it's the middle of the night'.I mean what if UB is lurking around somewhere?

Loved the lighting, the ambience during these scenes...

Sanz was simply adorable in the morning dressing gown...and all the special moments that the couple shared were bang on...

LOL a classic case of Bed tea turning bad...when R starts to snitch over CC to Manav.

Now the fandom is divided over the issue, as to why did Manav have to say, "Kya tumhe itna bhi nahi sambhal sakti ho? Bhabhi toh sara din SaadiyoXXX

So let's analysis this scenario...

My POV...First and foremost during their first meeting and clash...CC was in a sari (where in Manav was NOT aware that it was a readymade one) and CC was absolutely comfortable in it. The second time that Manav saw CC in the park with the yellow sari... when she came face to face with UB...CC was NOT shown to be uncomfortable as the sari might have been well tucked and probably 50 pins around CC's waistband... so now when R gave Manav only snippets of the whole Muhh dikhai scene...the words he spoke made sense...

Secondly I loved it that he said it with a sense of authority, even if it was just for the sake of his Bhabhi... he was NOT her fianc here..it was her husband... hak banta hai Pati ka!😉

The tone was stern but NOT  filled with anger...it was more of a statement that his Babhis handle the day chores with a sari which he has been a witness too since he was a kid...first his mom and then his bhabhis...so he failed to understand what could be so difficult for CC?

Another point to be noted is that how much do CC and Manav really know each other before marriage? They fell in love and married pretty quickly...it wasn't a long courtship...and this is what is happening right now...a slow and steady growth in their relationship...getting to know each other in the real sense...I have earlier read comments CC can't be completely WHITE...well that's it...she is NOT...first she made the mistake of bringing Puchh Puchh during her grahapravesh. Even if he was brought, she should not have held him in her arms...but then all was good as she apologized for her mistake... second one CC thinks she might have made a mistake by coming down the stairs in her nightgown. It's no big deal...but in a joint family...there might be sets rules which she is not aware of...Manav is not a Joru ka gulam as well...which makes them perfect for each other...he may have been stern and that point with his Bhabhi in front of him, but when CC explains why it happened...mark his words, "I understand, you will not only be able to handle the sari but EVERYONE as well." Now why did he add that bit? He is aware of how his bhabhis think I mean someone who presumes Bed Tea to be BAD! wouldn't be open minded to various situations...

I won't elaborate on the scene between R & S in her bedroom...but to me it looks like if Ranjana is not happy she can't bear to see someone else enjoying the same thing...right now to see Manav & CC romancing each other is simply unbearable for her...because she does not share such a relationship with her own hubby...therefore she was gloating over the fact that Manav happened to snap at CC...another remark that R made in ending was..."We are the real bahus here." Now what does that tell us?...In this household where UB rules with an iron fist...Ranjana does it with Sanjana...she controls her younger SIL...with CC on board...she fears that she might lose that hold on Sanjana...isnt that a part of UB's problem as well...Fear!

Fear of losing control of her household and her family with CC and her infectious and charming ways...she might win over everyone...then how could she possibly continue with her famous dialogue, "xxxPar mare se shuru kare?"

I strongly believe traditions and rituals are passed on from one generation to another. From One MIL to another, from one daughter to another...the good, the bad, the unwanted, the weird...it's for  ONE of us to take a step to bring about change!...Here its Chhanchhan...

I hope my POV has helped you folks to be a little understanding towards Manav, he is newly married, is not aware of the dirty politics his mother is upto, is yet to learn how to take care of his gorgeous-looking, smart, strong-headed wife...and CC too...cause many think why doesn't she rebel or speak up...CC is not like that by nature, she will fight for a cause if the need arises...but she knows wearing a sari does not demean her, nor cooking...she does find the Borisagar ways very rigid...but coming from a neutral family into a joint family she is learning too...there is a whole lot of adjustment to be done...her goal is to win over hearts with a smile, with love with her innovative ways (The Rotimaker!)...when it comes to going back to dog training...yes CC needs to ensure she has it her way...and Dog training is not a conventional 9-5 job...it would be perfect for Manav to allow her to follow her passion even if she were married. The dogs don't have to come into the B household, they can show CC visit her client's home...

Precap - Revolution begins...👏

All in all CC has notched up higher in terms of direction, performances get a 10/10, lighting, music, love the BG score for R (Aahaanh!)...

hugs

dd

So that's what it means!

Thank you for that translation...and UB knows and can see clearly how much of a gone case her son, Manav is. But she is still hell bent on trying to get CC out of the house in 30 days, and not only trying but pretty certain of achieving her target too. Got to give it to her, for that one, that alone. The woman won't die wondering that's for sure.😛

I agree with you, it's getting better in terms of direction and performances. And may be its just me but looks like they are working on tweaking and fine tuning UB's characterization as well. Obviously it will be clear in the days to come.

I'm sorry no time to respond in depth but I loved reading your post. Do make this a regular thing if you can.

Tc.

Sz.

ddsoaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

By the way, I did not notice the credits ... the director for last night's episode was different? The ChhanMan scenes were perfect, I also liked the RS-CC scene in the kitchen.

If Umaben was just a regular disapproving MIL, this show would still be very watchable ... because a newly married girl's journey in her hew home is always full of stops and starts as it is ... it doesn't even need a very black MIL to make problems. 😆 Let's see what she does ...

Yes some Vikram Lambe or something...is the new Director...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ddFan2012

Sunara firstly thanks and secondly I have said it earlier you have a way with words...

Where Sanz is concerned she gives her 1000% to her character...she is completely into the character she plays...the way she hugs...NO actress I repeat no actress hugs like the way Sanz does...and this tells you the calibre of an actress...Yes in her previous show despite English being her first lanaguge...she never faultered even once with the Lucknowi accent...it must have been so damn  hard...and hence we saw her pouring over pages and pages of dialogues in the SBS segments...

In CC she is playing once again her character to the T...just as she is flawless in beauty she is simply flawless in her performance...I am busy putting up a post just for her ...would like your input and addition to it as well...you are simply good at describing Sanz our Doll!

Hope you guys are aware the director for yesterday's episode is someone else!

Yes I too believe CC is on its way up...

And yeah BTW I am not Gujju from any angle...no third or fourth or first gen Gujjus in my family...but yeah just like I learnt Lucknowi English and words from the last show I am picking up on my Gujrathi from my Gujju friends...😆

thank you :)
and well i can't read hindi fast! so thanks a lot...hmm very good so they r allowing a different director to tackle love scenes and a different one to handle the rest..good decision!!
👏

yaaa i also believe that now the only way to go is up..⭐️
oh lol me too, pick words like u hehe but this one  i wasn't very sure of!!😆

n Sannu doll is perfect!! 👍🏼

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. thanks for the clarification.
I did put my foot in my mouth.
See my next post.
However, I did NOT like the way he spoke to Chhan Chhan in front of bhabhi. And his expression was not of a loving understanding husband. he actually looked quite mad at her!!
But anyhow, I  guess, these are all the preparations before the Big Battle of the idealogies begin.
Thanks.
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I just  wanted to say I love your posts

But by the time I get to them the next episode has already aired...seems like we are on different ends of the globe.

Do keep them coming...you write so well !