Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

WAU GHELO APDO MANAV!

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Hindi version – Gaya kaam se apna Manav!

English version – Our Manav boy is a gone case

Thank goodness the episode did NOT start with further ridicule of CC and ended faster than I thought…..

Its lunch time and the family gather at the table minus the bahus who are busy serving food around the table. CC with her palla in place does a good job….UB tries to taunt at the Rotimaker's outcome of rotlas but….CC corrects her saying they are hand-made by Ranjana…

Now RB can't you see your Little SIL was supportive of you? Stop being selfish…..Thumbs Down

Loved the part where CC tries to tell both her SILs that wouldn't they too like it if all sat at the table. That the whole family sitting and dining together was an occasion for the family to discuss the day's happenings?

At that moment R&S go into the "I wish so too" but then suddenly you have UB barking and both come back to the harsh reality of having to face more consequences should they defy UB...

Manav is definitely Wau ghelo, otherwise why would anyone try to sneak into the middle of the night in your own home just to see your wife?

Oh poor Manav got beaten and bruised (all for some TLC later on of course) ……..

When Papa B questions his son as to what he was doing here in the middle of night, Manav was almost lost for words...(Anuj bang on expressions!) but when he explains to his Bhabi S, she is all dewy-eyed about the romantic surprise, whereas R looks to see her hubby's reaction...Ullu ka ptta simply does a face palm...Poor R...was probably expecting a naughty smirk from Manek in consent to Manav midnight rendezvous!

CC was so worried about her palla where Sanz did a hilarious take by bringing it right down her neck…LOL..now UB's face was a sight to see….Tongueshe is irked by her son's stupidity over his wife….and her crooked face says it all…."Wau ghelo" she utters to herself…

Umabenji….now how can Manav not be "Wau Ghelo" with a Chaand Ka Tukda like wife Chhanchhan…..who wouldn't? but then UB surprises me again by letting CC take care of him. I thought she wouldn't let her son come near CC…and would probably take him under her pallu or something... ……...thank goodness for small mercies and we were surprised  with the most natural TLC scenes between a couple…..Day Dreaming

And then again I burst into laughter when CC gets up to get a glass of milk she again worries about her palla and sari though it's the middle of the night….I mean what if UB is lurking around somewhere?

Loved the lighting, the ambience during these scenes...

Sanz was simply adorable in the morning dressing gown...and all the special moments that the couple shared were bang on...

LOL a classic case of Bed tea turning bad...when R starts to snitch over CC to Manav.

Now the fandom is divided over the issue, as to why did Manav have to say, "Kya tumhe itna bhi nahi sambhal sakti ho? Bhabhi toh sara din SaadiyoXXX

So let's analysis this scenario...

My POV...First and foremost during their first meeting and clash...CC was in a sari (where in Manav was NOT aware that it was a readymade one) and CC was absolutely comfortable in it. The second time that Manav saw CC in the park with the yellow sari... when she came face to face with UB...CC was NOT shown to be uncomfortable as the sari might have been well tucked and probably 50 pins around CC's waistband... so now when R gave Manav only snippets of the whole Muhh dikhai scene...the words he spoke made sense...

Secondly I loved it that he said it with a sense of authority, even if it was just for the sake of his Bhabhi... he was NOT her fianc here..it was her husband... hak banta hai Pati ka!Wink

The tone was stern but NOT  filled with anger...it was more of a statement that his Babhis handle the day chores with a sari which he has been a witness too since he was a kid...first his mom and then his bhabhis...so he failed to understand what could be so difficult for CC?

Another point to be noted is that how much do CC and Manav really know each other before marriage? They fell in love and married pretty quickly...it wasn't a long courtship...and this is what is happening right now...a slow and steady growth in their relationship...getting to know each other in the real sense...I have earlier read comments CC can't be completely WHITE...well that's it...she is NOT...first she made the mistake of bringing Puchh Puchh during her grahapravesh. Even if he was brought, she should not have held him in her arms...but then all was good as she apologized for her mistake... second one CC thinks she might have made a mistake by coming down the stairs in her nightgown. It's no big deal...but in a joint family...there might be sets rules which she is not aware of...Manav is not a Joru ka gulam as well...which makes them perfect for each other...he may have been stern and that point with his Bhabhi in front of him, but when CC explains why it happened...mark his words, "I understand, you will not only be able to handle the sari but EVERYONE as well." Now why did he add that bit? He is aware of how his bhabhis think I mean someone who presumes Bed Tea to be BAD! wouldn't be open minded to various situations...

I won't elaborate on the scene between R & S in her bedroom...but to me it looks like if Ranjana is not happy she can't bear to see someone else enjoying the same thing...right now to see Manav & CC romancing each other is simply unbearable for her...because she does not share such a relationship with her own hubby...therefore she was gloating over the fact that Manav happened to snap at CC...another remark that R made in ending was..."We are the real bahus here." Now what does that tell us?...In this household where UB rules with an iron fist...Ranjana does it with Sanjana...she controls her younger SIL...with CC on board...she fears that she might lose that hold on Sanjana...isnt that a part of UB's problem as well...Fear!

Fear of losing control of her household and her family with CC and her infectious and charming ways...she might win over everyone...then how could she possibly continue with her famous dialogue, "xxxPar mare se shuru kare?"

I strongly believe traditions and rituals are passed on from one generation to another. From One MIL to another, from one daughter to another...the good, the bad, the unwanted, the weird...it's for  ONE of us to take a step to bring about change!...Here its Chhanchhan...

I hope my POV has helped you folks to be a little understanding towards Manav, he is newly married, is not aware of the dirty politics his mother is upto, is yet to learn how to take care of his gorgeous-looking, smart, strong-headed wife...and CC too...cause many think why doesn't she rebel or speak up...CC is not like that by nature, she will fight for a cause if the need arises...but she knows wearing a sari does not demean her, nor cooking...she does find the Borisagar ways very rigid...but coming from a neutral family into a joint family she is learning too...there is a whole lot of adjustment to be done...her goal is to win over hearts with a smile, with love with her innovative ways (The Rotimaker!)...when it comes to going back to dog training...yes CC needs to ensure she has it her way...and Dog training is not a conventional 9-5 job...it would be perfect for Manav to allow her to follow her passion even if she were married. The dogs don't have to come into the B household, they can show CC visit her client's home...

Precap - Revolution begins...Clap

All in all CC has notched up higher in terms of direction, performances get a 10/10, lighting, music, love the BG score for R (Aahaanh!)...

hugs

dd

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13sugarvisionneethureddyneethu01PriyaUkcrazyforsanayaSerenadepriyabanuSiestaSS88vanitha3dSanzforSushChaandaniyaEtherealSanz..spiritSanzBarbieshowviewerMesmerizingSanzNewbiesoapfanGuineaamaiaDiyaSGodhuliLogonprincessunararagzz.shonasandy

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
in cc if u see its what generally happens in indian joint family households..and i m not surprised as i have seen at my own house..and regd manav thyere is no point bashing that guy..he has spent a major portion of his life with his bhabhis and is mom..

The best oart is whn manav comes to knw abt hw evil ub is..

gd post..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811sarawakpriyabanuvanitha3dddsoapsshowviewer

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Diana good post dear ...

Agree to evey bit u have out down nothing much To add but will say tht revolution and charity both begin at home and how ..u will see ..

For me MANAV CC scene and saree discussion dint come as a surpise ..I guess the Perfect stuff a DIL goes through initially and in TE early days of marriage ,.i guess bith family n hubby are PMSed Ouch
Lol 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzforSushddsoapsGuineaprincessunara

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Enjoy episode a lots 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoaps

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

in cc if u see its what generally happens in indian joint family households..and i m not surprised as i have seen at my own house..and regd manav thyere is no point bashing that guy..he has spent a major portion of his life with his bhabhis and is mom..

The best oart is whn manav comes to knw abt hw evil ub is..

gd post..

True Kaajal...CC is very real...it happens in almost every home...and about Manav getting to know what his mom is upto...that she plans to marry him off to someone else...hell hath no fury then!

Edited by ddFan2012 - 25 June 2013 at 12:15am
ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Diana good post dear ...

Agree to evey bit u have out down nothing much To add but will say tht revolution and charity both begin at home and how ..u will see ..

For me MANAV CC scene and saree discussion dint come as a surpise ..I guess the Perfect stuff a DIL goes through initially and in TE early days of marriage ,.i guess bith family n hubby are PMSed Ouch
Lol 

.i guess bith family n hubby are PMSed Ouch
Lol

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.princessunara

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hey ..do give the gujarati translations when you can , It helps in understanding what UB is thinking ...

Loved your episodic analysis ... Post marriage forget your adjustments with your inlaws , it is with the man which takes the max time ...BOTH have to adjust as from leading single lives , now you become a unit. 

The romantic scenes were very good and natural but my favourite scenes of last episode was CC comically adjusting her pallu in the " manav badhing scene " and in the mid night when she goes to get the glass of milk. Sanaya is so beautifully etching out this  role ... I am really loving this journey of channchann.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsshowviewerDiyaSprincessunara

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
you have explained the epi very clearly loved reading it 10/10 for your post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13ddsoapsSanzforSushprincessunara

Go to top