Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ariya: nafrat ki aag part 9 pg 34 11/30 *pm late (Page 15)

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:32am | IP Logged
nice story all part is nice
update soon

shanashaikh Newbie
shanashaikh
shanashaikh

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
plz cont soon
shreyashi19mld IF-Dazzler
shreyashi19mld
shreyashi19mld

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
nice story, plz update soon
aptl123 Senior Member
aptl123
aptl123

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hello friends...
very sorry... i have stopped updating all my stories as show is off air now... but i recieved many requests to continue some stories... i am really thankful to all of you who read the story and loved the story... so here i ma updating another part of nafrat ki aag... hope you all are enjoying 

part 5

9: 30 am in the local library...

Riya was in the local library as per her routine... she was searching for some books in the raw... That raw was at the end of the library and her bodyguards were standing  at the front... she was taking some books out from self when suddenly somebody hold her from her waist and turned toward him and the books were dropped on the floor... due to fear she was about to scream but he covered her mouth with his one hand and with another hand he had held hher waist and he pinned her in the wall behind her... she looked the man face and was shocked... it was arjun... She remembered their first meeting and she even scared more... she looked around for help and saw her bodyguards were stopped by rathod at front... she tried to push arjun away and released herself but all went in vein... as much she tried to push him away, he came more and more closer to her... there was very tiny distance between them... She felt his warm breath on her face and that increased her heart beat... she had mixed feelings of love and fear... and she wasn't able to decide which feeling was stronger...  

Arjun: shhh... Relax... mein koi tumhe harm karne nahi aaya... listen to me...

But riya was resisting him... that made arjun angry...

Arjun (anger): meine kaha meri baat suno... (and pushed her mouth harder so she could feel pain... Riya stopped resist and became calm) tumhe kuchh bhi pyar se kahu to samaj nahi aata na!? anyway mein sirf ye kehna chahta hunk e mein tumse pyar karta hun aur shaadi karna chahta hun... (he took his hand from her mouth... she was shocked to hear that)

Riya (anger): pyar?... tum matlab bhi jante ho... mein tumse shaadi nahi karna chahti...

Arjun: tumhari opinion puchh bhi kaun raha hai... mein sirf bata raha hun... mujhe naa sunane ki adat nahi hai... samjii ya samjau (by touching her lips with his thumb)... aur mein aaj sham ko araha hun tumhare bhai se humari shaadi ki baat karne... aur tumhara bhai jab bhi puchhe to shaadi ke liye haa kehna... kyunki... samaj gayi na...

And he released her and left scared and broken riya behind him... she didn't know what to do...

At the office of tahsildar...

Shankar bang the door of that government officer in anger... Shankar hold that officer's collar and stood him up..,

Shankar: dhoke baaz.,, itna paisa khane ke baad Bhi wo zameen tune kisi aur ko bech di.., 

Officer( apologize ): Shankar Saab dekhiye ... Me batata Hun kya hua...

Shankar: koi safai nahi chahiye mujhe... Tu janta tha wo jameen kitni zaroori thi mere liye

Officer: mei janta Hun.., par me kya karta sir.., Khud CM sir ke PA ka phone aaya tha...

Shankar : kya?

Officer: ji haa sir.., aur to aur dugne daam de kar wo zameen kharidi hai usne

Shankar: aisa kya dekha usne jo dogne daam me kharid liya... kyunki itne daam me ise kahi better zameen mil shakti thi... Aur itna powerful aadmi jiski pahuch CM tak hai... Kaun hai wo

Officer: shankar Saab wo jane mane industrialist indravadan rai singhaniya ka beta hai... Arjun rai singhaniya...

Shankar: Arjun rai singhaniya ... Milna padega tumse

Arjun(holding some file): bahut jald milege hum Solanki

Rathod: to kab ja rahe hai hum..., ab tak to use wo jameen aur tumhare bare me information mil chuki hogi... Tum se Milne ke liye mar raha hoga bechara

Arjun: phir to marte hue insan ki aakhri khwaish puri karni chahiye... Chalo chalte hai hone wale shale Saab se Milne... 

Shankar's house

Arjun and Sam entered into house with storm... Shankar was furious at his men... And riya and ruhi were calming him down... Seeing Arjun riya was shocked and worried... Shankar was surprised to see that at least someone in the town had dare to come his house like this... arjun and Sameer stood up fearless right in the front of Shankar Solanki and his men came to hold them but Shankar waved his hand to stop his men...

Shankar: arjun rai singhania... aur ACP Sameer Rathod

Arjun: aur kismet itni himmat ho Shakti hai Mr. Solanki

Shankar: yaha mere ghar me ise tarah ghusne ka matlab

Arjun: darasal hum to aap se ek zaroori baat karne aarahe the par aapke aadmiyon ne hume rokne ki koshish ki to hum andar ghus aaya... Kya hai na jab mujhe koi kisi kaam karne ke liye mana karta hai ya mera virodh karta hai to wo kaaam me sabse pehle karta hun... mujhe naa sunane ki adat nahi hai (both Shankar and Arjun looked at eachother... riya got tensed)

Arjun: filhal me aapke liye ye laaya hun (giving some file to Shankar)

Shankar( by taking the file): kya hai ye?

Shanakr started to read the file... and he was shocked to read it...

Shanakar: ye kya mazaak hai Mr. RaiSinghania... aapne wo zameen Riya ke naam kar di!? Kyun!?

Arjun: wahi to baat karne mein aya hun... Mein aapki bahen Riya se shaadi karna chahta hun...

thats it for now... plz dont forget to hit like button and leave your cooments here...

thank you!!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

NikieesangeethbalaabjeyarashikhandelwalriyaarjunAngel_AryaAPRIL14fairyshahlife93shreyashi19mldneitkasweetpari4u97IlaTanwarrimi_invisiblepink1Aks13srividhya68mishreerinku95M.V.Kohli007kaveriw2008_Tabassum_devildiva21unishazzubiya92saritak_Eternity_

zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aptl123

mishree IF-Rockerz
mishree
mishree

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
It is awesome

aptl123

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nice update he buy land to
give her brother and married her
and full filling his plan update soon

aptl123

rimi_invisible IF-Rockerz
rimi_invisible
rimi_invisible

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
finally an update and a superb one...ariya ki shadi...wahh...

but what led to the first scene??continue soon this tim plzz..Smile

aptl123

Go to top