India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

asaya os zoyas birthday nd heart broken asad

tishma Senior Member
tishma
tishma

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
in dining table zoya beta why r u loking so sad?asked dilshad. zoya: nothing phupi i was just thinking my visa will xpire with in 1 week.nd i havent finish my work finding my abbu.i dnt knw what will i do.saying this she started crying nd rushed towards her room.all these scene r noticed by asad.he felt lyk crying just a thought of zoya leaving his house making him fell dead.just then miss msk i mean tanveer came nd start saying poor zoya she is crying i m felling bad 4r her.she dnt even had her breakfast.bt zoya saw tanveer putting her dirty hand in asad shoulder.nd it breaks her heart again.allaah no one loves me.my abbu left me.now my visa is also xpiring.i have no one in this cruel world. tannu:if u can plz help her na asad.(in her head tnx allah this bitch is going now my path is clear.i knw asad love this bitch just seeing a pinch of blood in the tab he ran lyk mad man.huh no one can snatch my jammy) in zoyas room. asad went to zoyas room without knocking bt the scene he saw made his heart break.he saw zoya crying nd packing her stuff.zoya why r u packing ur stuff nd crying asad say. zoya:bcz i m not gonna stay in ur house 4r ever.i m leaving.asad:what?u cant leave.i mean u have to find ur abbu na.so how u can leave.zoya:i knw bt my visa is xpiring.asad:ok.let me help u.give me ur passport .zoya:no tnx. idnt need ur help.i can manage.i think u have other work rather helping ur musibat guest.so just leave me.asad:why u r behaving so strang.i hav done something wrong?r u upset 4r something.zoya:no just leave me alone.asad:allah miyya whats wrong with u zoya?listening allah mia 4rm asad zoya start laughing. nd asad become realy hapy that he is the reason of her smile.then asad saw her passport is lying in the bed so he just took it nd told zoya that i m taking ur passport.i hope i can fix ur visa problem.all these scene was noticed by tanveer.nd she became dam angry.when asad left zoyas room zoya recieved a call 4rm ayaan.ayan;mona darling whats up?zoya;ya good.ayan;nop u r nt good. i can guess that 4rm ur voice.then zoya told ayan everything abt her visa.ayan told zoya dnt wory i knw bhaijan wil fix everything.zoya said i hope so.ayaan:just 4rget all these meet me in the bhopal park mona after 5 minute then we will go a house near big mosque to find ur abbu.ok?zoya: ok tnx rabbet.here asad ope zoyas passpost nd he became surprised what 2morow is zoyas birthday i will give her a surprise by fixing her visa.in the park. ayaan zoya met. hi mona darling.zoya: hi rabet..ayan kept staring zoya.nd he notice his heart is beating faster then usual.zoya:ayan r u staring me?ayan:ha nooo. ok 4rget it.i wanna say something important 2 u.there only my house near big masjid i think u should go to my house it may help.zoya:bt how?ayan: have no fear when ayan is here.wear this borqa.then zoya went to ayan house.bt she became sueprised seeing mamujan she then saw same picture hanging in the wall.then it clicked in her mind may b mr siddiqi is her father.zoya then told ayan everything abt her past nd her nightmare.ayaan:zoya i think ur past is related in my abbu case.may b the women whose skeleton u saw in factory was ur mother.zoya; what r u saying ayan?ya cj my dadi told me mumani killed that women.if mamu is ur father then she might b ur mom.zoya: ur ri8 ayan.we have to do something.after coming back home.zoya asked asad mr khan u solve my visa problem ri8?asad:sory zoya may b i cannot help u.here take ur passport.taking her visa zoya just went to her room nd called ayan.here in asad room.miss faruqi i will give u a surprise 2morow.it will b ur best birthday nd he call his ammi najma nd tanu to make all the arangement.seeing so much care 4r zoya tanu became jealos.bt najma nd dilshad became hapy.dilshad in her mind finaly my beta find her love.next morning no one wished zoya xcept ayan jiju nd api.zoya went to asad room to tel him abt her abbu.seeing zoya coming towards asad room tanveer enter asad room without knocking nd saw shirtless asad so she just fall upon asad.bt it seem to zoya that shirtless asad is hugging tanveer.she became so heartbroken that she ran out of home.in the night asad became restless bcoj every thing is ready bt zoya is nt coming.then sudenly the doorbel rang.nd it was zoya asad switch of the room zoya came inside nd the lights on everyone say surprise.hapy birthday.zoya just smiled.nd every1 saw ayan nd then zoya cut the cake she gave 1st piece to ayan seeing this asad became hurt nd jealos. then she cleared her throat and said to dilshad i wanna tell u guys something me nd ayan got maried.every one became shocked 4r asad he is feling lyk his world is finished.flashbak (ayan what will i do my visa wil xpire.ayan:i have a idea we wil make fake marige certificate so u dnt hav a problem 4r visa we will tel my family we r maried then we both can solve the mistry together bt zoya we wil tel bhaijaan the truth ok?zoya; no we wont she remember tanveer asad hugging)after some minite every one saw asad fainted in the floor.if i get a good response i might continue this os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zan101

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
hey post all pasts in 1 thread... so that's easy for readers...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top