Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bandh Darwaaza:SV Mastikhors bhnd Clsd Drs#32(IO) (Page 73)

samiksha050992 IF-Sizzlerz
samiksha050992
samiksha050992

Joined: 15 March 2013
Posts: 12554

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

ye chotiii aajkaal naii aatii hain...kaha hain mohtarma LOL
wo roze rakhe h na islie..

acha tho maii b tho rakhtii hu but roz aatii hu...uss mohthaarmaa kiya itnii busy hein...LOL
wo bhi aati h pr kam aati h..

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 34057

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Aap kaisi ho??

samii maii eekdaam first class hu re Hug u noe aab i dont care nyone...dont care ny1 nymore...u noe sab eek jeae hein...nw am a free bird and super happpyyy person...
arey wahhh..nw dis is a gud news i hv heard..gr8..im sooo happy for u.. Big smile Hug

samii finally i realised dat how much i was a fool ROFL ainvey khud ko pareshaan kar rahii thii...nw am laughing on myself...forget everything n dont care nymore...
Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 34057

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

upd8 kaunsii ff kii...???
ek pami ka aur ek ketaki ka..

pamii kii kaunsii fatherhood...?? Ketakii maii naii padhii abhii thaak...
samiksha050992 IF-Sizzlerz
samiksha050992
samiksha050992

Joined: 15 March 2013
Posts: 12554

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Aap kaisi ho??

samii maii eekdaam first class hu re Hug u noe aab i dont care nyone...dont care ny1 nymore...u noe sab eek jeae hein...nw am a free bird and super happpyyy person...
arey wahhh..nw dis is a gud news i hv heard..gr8..im sooo happy for u.. Big smile Hug

samii finally i realised dat how much i was a fool ROFL ainvey khud ko pareshaan kar rahii thii...nw am laughing on myself...forget everything n dont care nymore...
pakka ur fyn..or jst tryin to b fyn??
samiksha050992 IF-Sizzlerz
samiksha050992
samiksha050992

Joined: 15 March 2013
Posts: 12554

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

upd8 kaunsii ff kii...???
ek pami ka aur ek ketaki ka..

pamii kii kaunsii fatherhood...?? Ketakii maii naii padhii abhii thaak...
haan..n ketaki ka love wala..
Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 34057

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

ye chotiii aajkaal naii aatii hain...kaha hain mohtarma LOL
wo roze rakhe h na islie..

acha tho maii b tho rakhtii hu but roz aatii hu...uss mohthaarmaa kiya itnii busy hein...LOL
wo bhi aati h pr kam aati h..

sahrii ke waqt aatii hain shayad...hein nah...??
-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 6041

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
HD gaya ROFLROFL ROFL
samiksha050992 IF-Sizzlerz
samiksha050992
samiksha050992

Joined: 15 March 2013
Posts: 12554

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by samiksha050992

Originally posted by meglaraat

ye chotiii aajkaal naii aatii hain...kaha hain mohtarma LOL
wo roze rakhe h na islie..

acha tho maii b tho rakhtii hu but roz aatii hu...uss mohthaarmaa kiya itnii busy hein...LOL
wo bhi aati h pr kam aati h..

sahrii ke waqt aatii hain shayad...hein nah...??
sehri ke waqt i dnt noe..bt din me aati h..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bandh Darwaaza:SV Mastikhors bhnd Clsd Drs#17(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _saumya_   Replies: 1199   Views: 15336

_saumya_ 1199 15336 02 April 2013 at 12:10am by -Clara-
Bandh Darwaaza:SV Mastikhors bhnd Clsd Drs#16(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: _saumya_   Replies: 1208   Views: 19839

_saumya_ 1208 19839 28 March 2013 at 12:19am by -Clara-
Bandh Darwaaza:SV Mastikhors bhnd Clsd Drs#15(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: J.LO   Replies: 1196   Views: 20713

J.LO 1196 20713 08 March 2013 at 1:37pm by Cloudy.Night
Bandh Darwaaza:SV Mastikhors bhnd Clsd Drs#14(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Clara-   Replies: 1205   Views: 19406

-Clara- 1205 19406 03 March 2013 at 6:10am by J.LO
Bandh Darwaaza:SV Mastikhors bhnd Clsd Drs#13(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -dear10-   Replies: 1206   Views: 19068

-dear10- 1206 19068 27 February 2013 at 6:46am by -Clara-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index