Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Pari117

Oho DT frnds hmmm 😛 bade bade log 😆

chup kar... teri bhi toh mai friend hu 🤣 tu bhi badi badi log 🤣

anyway, what do you want me to say about love... there is someone who said and I love that line about what is love...

its much more than you feel and much less than it has been hyped

edit: and you should ask Honey as in Heema di about it ... She is good at defining what she feels
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo mai b badi badi log 🤣 actually i was just thinking how beautiful is love, hadn't been in love so wanted to know. Is it heavenly or what? But seeing my clg frnds i feel its sir dard, d guys get ultra possessive and scold der gfs so i feel its better i'm out o.O
Pari117 thumbnail
Gonna discuss abt it to heema di. Edited by Pari117 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail

Chalo mai b badi badi log 🤣 actually i was just thinking how beautiful is love, hadn't been in love so wanted to know. Is it heavenly or what? But seeing my clg frnds i feel its sir dard, d guys get ultra possessive and scold der gfs so i feel its better i'm out o.O

[=)) 🤣 do not believe in those love stories which are based on possessiveness ... it's just a way of showing love and I find it fake... It  is indeed heavenly at times... you will sure fight sometimes but patch ups are heavenly... Do not PM Honey now... She is busy ... later you can... she is totally in love, from head to toe 😳 I don't know what to say about physical intimacy... I don't make opinions about things easily... I have not found one reason I should hate people who have premarital sex
Pari117 thumbnail
I hate this word atleast before marriage i find it weird. And personally i'm afraid of it. May be its because i've never been into any relations.
Pari117 thumbnail
But love and committments sometimes sound so beautiful na.
Pari117 thumbnail
I wz watching kuch kuch hota h today again. And i was all fida over concept of love
Pari117 thumbnail
Feeling sleepy madam. See you tomorrow 🤗
Badala thumbnail

I hate this word atleast before marriage i find it weird. And personally i'm afraid of it. May be its because i've never been into any relations.

May be you have some inhibitions... and mostly it is because that is what we think guys look for 😆 but that is so not true.. it's about the right guy...

and I want to add, that you can not expect a guy to fall for you from day 1 ... Day 1 would surely be mere infatuation , it will develop into love later. So everyone has to take their chances... The rightest guy you start dating might not be right for you and the wrongest one might be the right one.

edit: bye 🤗 I think I bored you with my lengthy time taking responses 😆 see you.
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Gonna have detailed talk with you. You are LG too Kcp 😲