India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Asya ff:meet you again zoya

tishma Senior Member
tishma
tishma

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
This os started after zoya sees billi nd asad 2gather in their mariage day.zoya left for ajmeer.nd asad    convence zoya that it was nt his fault.he dnt know how these hapen nd come back with her.nd throw out billi.bt in their nikah day billi again came back with fake dna test that asad is the father of her baby nd asad again lost his zoya.bt in asad tanveer nikah day imran proved asad innocence nd also all the truth of tanu nd rajia came out nd nw khan family is living hapily...xcept 1 person asad ahmed khan.who is still waiting 4r his love zoya. after six month in mumbai...,...asad came here 2 make a deal with india's no1 busines tycoon arnav singh raijada(barun sobti).arnav nd asad charecter is same so,soon they become frnd infact best frnd.arnav:hei! Asad i m inviting u in my home tonight my newly maried wife gonna cook 4r u.she is the best cook.u gonna lyk her.she is beautiful,inocent,shy,nd talkative.after hearing abt arnav's wife asad only remember his zoya.ASAD:YEA.WHY NT?i wil come.in the night..at raizada mension...ASAD KNOCK THE DOR ND ARNAV OPEN THE DOOR ND STARTED CHATING WITH HIM.ASAD:ARNAV!WHY U R NT CALING UR WIF?WHERE IS SHE?ARNAV:YEA U R RI8.I M CALING HER.BT DNT U DARE TO STARING HER CJ SHE IS MINE.ASAD: oh plz.u knw me.i only lov my musibat nd wil always.arnav:mrs. Raizada plz come down.my frnd wana met u.when arnav's wif came down asad felt that he is dreaming.is that my zoya?my zoya is maried 2 my best frnd.nooo...nw what wil hapen with arnav,asad nd zoya.wil asad nd zoya again become 1?or again they wil b separated.if i get good response i wil continue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top